Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ronark vs. Manes in ISW

This is a discussion on Ronark vs. Manes in ISW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah thaguys islame with shit comebacks but he is right that they have done the right thing in interserver wars ...
Page: 3

assassin110490

yeah thaguys islame with shit comebacks but he is right that they have done the right thing in interserver wars all are same lvl with kindof same gear this shows skill alot more then if people use there server characters that would be plain stupid and would tell u nothing but what server has best dupes anyway it seems to me interserver wars is a waste of time coz i see many people saying the time slots are really bad

so ur saying.. we put upp ARESorDIEZ vs. GIRAKON... they would put up a fight because "ITs nothnig more tha na bunch of idiots atking eahc other, there is no organzition." u must be fukin jokin me shitface... get real
    and for the poster thing... its ok, not all of us are gifted with loving parents... just sad that urs is a hoe[/b]

million voices > u

now that the important things are outta the way,

interserver wars are pretty much, 90% turks, 10% english (correct me if im wrong)
    and when it comes to those turks and english people playing together anything can happen,

who knows maybe the turks from manes were all hot boxin there cafe's, and stoned outta theyre minds, or maybe the turks from ronark were lead by a KO Napoleon Bonaparte (?)

razzy

who knows maybe the turks from manes were all hot boxin there cafe's, and stoned outta theyre minds, or maybe the turks from ronark were lead by a KO Napoleon Bonaparte (?)[/b]
    mabey cuz, our commanders actually knew what the fuk they were doing, and gave direct and simple orders, tha tactually worked.
    Manes, i dont think so, as they were ALL around the place, like ants running from a splash of water.

and for your info, only 1 of our commanders where english and the rest were Turks. I'm not a big fan of turks but shit, those guys knew what they were doin(for the most part).

And i wud like to ask you a question. Did you participate in the interserver wars?

Lag0nx

Mom jokes... how sad.[/b]
    +1.

Btw MillionVoices kinda owned u magnified so just shut up and don't post anymore retarded 10 year old child flames.

also right about miss organization, a bunch of headless chickens running around attacking eachother.

Bukowski

sounds like a bunch of people are mad because they got ass raped in ISW...btw I played at work woot.

/satted brah

sounds like a bunch of people are mad because they got ass raped in ISW...btw I played at work woot.
    /satted brah[/b]
    cuase u own, btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY :lol:

IllusionS

Uh yeah, the time they put it at really just only works for people who don't have work/school, or turks who would most likely be done the preformentioned time occupiers.

As for the 'skill' vs 'skill' debate, it really comes down to who has good organized mages that know how to defend. Obviously melee that can rush together with a duffer helps as well, but trying to take a warder which is being defended by 40 lvl 70 mages isn't easy to do, especially since everyones idiots and wears their IN+3, IronBelt+3 and dual EME/PE's.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

million voices > u

now that the important things are outta the way,

interserver wars are pretty much, 90% turks, 10% english (correct me if im wrong)
    and when it comes to those turks and english people playing together anything can happen,

who knows maybe the turks from manes were all hot boxin there cafe's, and stoned outta theyre minds, or maybe the turks from ronark were lead by a KO Napoleon Bonaparte (?)[/b]

and 5% polish pro's ^^

wuut wuut WE GOTTA RED JEWEL ALREADY !!!!!!! plx silver i hope ares vs girakon

razzy

oh and not all the people that made it to ISW are bums/ners or whatever you wanna call them.

I personally got a job, and school here in canada hasnt started yet(3 more days ), Which means i do have other things to do then sit at the computer.

Don't be too quick to judge everyone guys.

kkthnxbye

susGe

alright man ur totally right :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

but for real... send me that poster thru mail of ur mom... i think i seen her once.. her catch phrase was "OoOps, My Ass Fell Out"[/b]
    wow. just wow. Not only is it a mom joke, but it might just be the worst one i have ever read. Congrats.

Anyways only thing inter server war proves is which server has better turks. Seeing as all the wars so far have been at the most ass backwards times.

Obsidian

we all know magnified is young but i gotta say man..may the best server win and ya of coarse the wars are at shit times but there was ppl missing from manes but also from ronark..it works both sides. i dont wanna make anyone mad or anything but the truth of it is that ronark won even tho manes was cheating and it has nothing to do with the turks because i know for a fact that theres a shitload of turks in ronark to..i guess its safe to say our turks are better than yours lol

Banned

manes must be noobs cuz they lost lol[/b]
    all servers are noobs? Because Girakon has won all wars atm.... So u can tell that all servers are noobs?
    And almost all good players have quit for now

Banned

Zzzz damn double post -.-

Jason269

Funny thing is there was no spelling error.

he is just a total dumbass, who should feel stupid.

because he tried to be a wise ass and was totally wrong ahha.[/b]
    why are u putting big gaps in every fucking sentance + dots that dont even belive there, your sentance starts with "because" i dont think thats right.

ALSO you say no team work, are you dumb? or just completly thick? if you went in to clans vent while they was defending warders, then you will know but ofc you dont have teamwork in w/e you do. Your also prob gonna reply now with your smart ass topic and rip me down but do i give a shit?

BB bud

gravedigga_bg

why are u putting big gaps in every fucking sentance + dots that dont even belive there, your sentance starts with "because" i dont think thats right.

ALSO you say no team work, are you dumb? or just completly thick? if you went in to clans vent while they was defending warders, then you will know but ofc you dont have teamwork in w/e you do. Your also prob gonna reply now with your smart ass topic and rip me down but do i give a shit?

BB bud[/b]
    Sentence starts with capital letter.
    Believe not belive, and i think u meant belong.
    Completely not completly.
    Those are just mistakes at first glance, i bet there's lots more.

Don't even try to correct other ppl when ur a dumb prick. Also, his native language is not english and has an excuse, but do u have the same excuse smartass?

P.S. My native language is not english either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast