Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

scammed by Cepheus

This is a discussion on scammed by Cepheus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by zackchine rofl and u would know right go pm captaintripps ingame and ask him about me ... ...
Page: 2

suka

Originally posted by zackchine
    rofl and u would know right go pm captaintripps ingame and ask him about me ... i report bugs to the gm's etc. atleast im trying to fix the servers not like you thinking u know everything about someone you just met and dont u think if i duped and used my dupes i wouldnt be selling premium and complaining about someone scamming me..
    Phantom i think he was exaggerating about the duping part....

:pic:

ban em Will

duper get owned why do u even post it? go dupe it the items again and again fukin kid -_-

Cepheus

Yeah, Zack you scam every time you sell a duped item to someone, and it disseapears on the next wipe.

Gg.

dazlin

Originally posted by suka
    Yea morons, who gives a shit wat he did. who cares if he duped. *

HE got SCAMMED. *

there is no justification for being a scammer. *

its never oK to scam someone.
    Yeah come in here with big talk callin ppl morons and sticking up for a low life scum duper. WHy you have to make a new account today for that? Fuck you pussy, grow some balls and back up your beliefs under your real name. BTW forum mods can match your IP's with your other accounts, so don't think you're hiding from anyone.

*edit- Oh and I never justified the scammer. I think they both should die and burn in hell.. tybb

suka

Originally posted by dazlin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dazlin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-suka
    Yea morons, who gives a shit wat he did. who cares if he duped. *

HE got SCAMMED. *

there is no justification for being a scammer. *

its never oK to scam someone.
    Yeah come in here with big talk callin ppl morons and sticking up for a low life scum duper. WHy you have to make a new account today for that? Fuck you pussy, grow some balls and back up your beliefs under your real name. BTW forum mods can match your IP's with your other accounts, so don't think you're hiding from anyone.

*edit- Oh and I never justified the scammer. I think they both should die and burn in hell.. tybb[/b]
    uhmm dazlin hunny.

i dont even know the guy.

my post is a coincidence, im not hiding anything and i have no reason to hide. (LOL AT WAT U WROTE)

He says he got scammed, end of story, and ppl are saying if he is a Duper its okay for him to get scammed.

im saying its wrong to scam not matter what, and there should be no excuses for scamming.

Example, just cause ur turkish doesnt give me a write to scam u.

dazlin

When I said hiding, I was speaking of the fact your sitting here posting that shit on an account created today, why? We all know you didn't just stumble apon this forum today and make a post like that.. And btw, I sure hope your a girl to call me hunny, and if so, I take back the grow some balls comment.

*On a side note I've been up all night with a toothache and my back hurting like a mother fucker on top of having a chest cold. So I'm a little moody and prolly being an asshole..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12