Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCAMMER & HACKER ON DIES! LOOK OUT!

This is a discussion on SCAMMER & HACKER ON DIES! LOOK OUT! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and me and my gf broke up if i took the bow u think i would be selling it and ...
Page: 3

MuDvAyNe

and me and my gf broke up if i took the bow u think i would be selling it and not her :angry:
    u are stupider than u look if u changed all the info how could i get in zzzzzzz
    + im only 16 how can i be a programmer u are more gullable than a 3 yr old <_<
    u have no right to call anyone a scammer when u are one yourself take all my stufff zzzzz.

u said u got back in change the pw zzzzz like i did on dil3r 3 million times after U HACKED IT ur so low u even took magic hammers out of bank zzzzzzz

i didnt take my fuking rogue and if i did wouldnt think ill be playing it zzzz :angry: zzzzz and if u didnt open any thing from me where is the keylogger gonna go geez u are stupid ever heard of a threat

ransomx

u whining little sluts `

MuDvAyNe

shut up u

Diler

mhmm yeah right.. look who's the hacker ... You sent me the keylogger little fuck. You took cut back, changed the info and put the blame on k2 that they blocked it. Nice try putting the blame on me hacking you, you piece of shit. I don't care if u hacked me, I don't play this game now because of you, I don't have any char now. Thank you very much. Piece of lowlife. You don't have anything better do do yep? The game is eveything to you? At least you could admit that you hacked me and took the CB and not putting the "hacking" blame on me.

MuDvAyNe

Do i have my rogue do i have a cb no u dick head :angry:
    if i had my rogue i would be rubing it in your face but i dont so stfu wanker <_<
    and dont try to cover the fact u didnt hack the preist u dick i know it was u and hrabia so go stuff your self u have no right to call any one a hacker,scammer or cheat u are the biggest one your self

diler believe me hes not smart enough to make a keylogger...

Diler

look at the PM's. He hacked me, he's just too scared to admit it and makes mi the "hacker". You know what? Shove the assasin and the priest up uour fucking but you fucking piece of shit and stop telling me that I did something which I didn't do. I don't play this fucking game, so why the fuck would I need your items for? OMG your so stupid.

MuDvAyNe

diler believe me hes not smart enough to make a keylogger...
    yeh thx alot giga
    zzzz u are dumb like talking to a brick wall diler actually a brick wall is smarter than u. Nat took your cb so stop sookin to me get over it argue with her we aint goin out no more not my fault she had my acc details <_< u should not have been so dumb and changed the email and pw with the secret answer i gave u zzzzzzz :angry:

Diler

are you fucking stupid? It's all your fault fucktard, why the hell do you sell an account which someone who can hack it knows the info? Yeah and now your blaming your girlfriend. Nice one. Why don't just admit that you did it?
    PS. I've changed everything.

MuDvAyNe

PS. I've changed everything.
    then wat the fuk are u sooking about u still have the account then u dick head omg u are really stupid and all this time u say i have both accounts
    were u born dumb or do u just work on it

ok go have fun run head first into some more brick walls and kill wats left of tiny brain cells

Diler

... omg your so syupid. I've changed everything WHEN we traded not FUCKING NOW!! THE FUCKING ACCOUNT STILL HAS INVALID PASSWORD YOU RETARD BECAUSE YOU'VE CHANGED IT AND NOW YOU SAY K2 BLOCKED IT AND SHIT LIKE THAT OMFG.

MuDvAyNe

wat im so syupid ok wat eva u say :lol:
    learn to spell fuk tard once again learn to read if i had my rogue i would run around with him and rub it in your face -_-
    if u quit just go already no body wants u here

have fun mr head but brick wall

Diler

ok mods please close the topic. I don't care, I'm just happy that nobody can trust you now, because you send keyloggers and hack accounts. I really don't fucking care about this game anymore. And please don't answer. It'll propapbly more of your fucking bullshit. Good, great veryone is happy now. BB.

Diler

But you know what's really funny? That you still have the guts and reply here and write more bullshit, even if there are several screenshots of PM's from u saying that you do stuff like that. Oh well... there are people and retards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123