Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Second Party Tournament

This is a discussion on Second Party Tournament within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rhymes Wow you won chaos the ksfest you must be amazing in pk if i were you ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Wow you won chaos the ksfest you must be amazing in pk if i were you id apply for badfamily or vendetta straight away
    another bf asslicker like skytard gg

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    ROFL who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    tbl warriors usually use it for additional range/removal of potions cooldown, what does macro have to do with these? Nothing to do with combo speed / failure.
    Now please, enlighten me because I really want to know... apparently you know more than all of us about tbl and macro.

I'm all ears!
    like i said before, as far as i know you can get a combo as good as tbl with pedal if u dont use additional range and others. i wish they use additional range and others, that way it would be so easy to catch. but they usually using tbl like a pedal,making it look legit. and what i'm tryin to say is, they getting a better combo coz of the pedal/macro. a combo that they cant do without the pedal or macro. and thats the whole point, they getting a better combo with pedal, better than theirs. so simply, they are getting something with a illegal software, something is making them better than they really are. i also know that noiselessness moron uses tbl in chaos for years now. some ppl mocking him as "he bought a +9 krowaz set with blue chest hire purchase". but he never got banned because of that tbl coz he is making it look like its legit.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL View Post
    like i said before, as far as i know you can get a combo as good as tbl with pedal if u dont use additional range and others. i wish they use additional range and others, that way it would be so easy to catch. but they usually using tbl like a pedal,making it look legit. and what i'm tryin to say is, they getting a better combo coz of the pedal/macro. a combo that they cant do without the pedal or macro. and thats the whole point, they getting a better combo with pedal, better than theirs. so simply, they are getting something with a illegal software, something is making them better than they really are. i also know that noiselessness moron uses tbl in chaos for years now. some ppl mocking him as "he bought a +9 krowaz set with blue chest hire purchase". but he never got banned because of that tbl coz he is making it look like its legit.
    Dude.. what tbl could a warrior possibly use besides the ones I already mentioned, which are already very easy to catch..?

Tell us the truth, not judging, did noiseless hurt your feelings?
    Why all this hate when he's obviously not using a TBL, macro/pedal is somewhat debatable but even that, isn't sure.. you're just jumping into conclusions because he's playing better than most players you know.
    Last edited by Adi; 11-02-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Dude.. what tbl could a warrior possibly use besides the ones I already mentioned, which are already very easy to catch..?

Why all this hate when he's obviously not using a TBL, macro/pedal is somewhat debatable but even that, isn't sure.. you're just jumping into conclusions because he's playing better than most players you know.
    its not debatable, its a fact... and you should also know it or you should have the courage to admit it. and if u dont know it, its a problem... and i dont care about that noiselessness or vendetta or anything, i just gave an example about it and i also gave an example about those loser secret(currently thecrawle) players. but u only defend the vendetta part and i get you, they are you allies, its normal. but dont tell me they dont use cheatings, its just absurd. and u say i'm telling these coz noiselessness better than ppl i know. thats not true. and i wouldnt care if it was true,coz important thing is me and i'm better than him. and not just at warrior, every class. i'm better than him and its a fact. i didnt even mentioned about that halloweenshock moron, if i wanted to prove vendetta's tbl history, i could easily do it with that shock guy. but its not about vendetta its about cheatings and cheaters... vendetta and moron noiselessness it was just an example...
    Last edited by TheRealDeALL; 11-02-2016 at 06:51 PM.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

its not debatable, its a fact... and you should also know it or you should have the courage to admit it. and if u dont know it, its a problem... and i dont care about that noiselessness or vendetta or anything, i just gave an example about it and i also gave an example about those loser secret(currently thecrawle) players. but u only defend the vendetta part and i get you, they are you allies, its normal. but dont tell me they dont use cheatings, its just absurd. and u say i'm telling these coz noiselessness better than ppl i know. thats not true. and i wouldnt care if it was true, because i'm better than him. and not just at warrior, every class. i'm better than him and its a fact. i didnt even mentioned about that halloweenshock moron, if i wanted to prove vendetta's tbl history, i could easily do it with that shock guy. but its not about vendetta its about cheatings and cheaters... vendetta and moron noiselessness was just an example...
    i did not defend anyone, once again, I just pointed it out because you did.
    As for secret, not much to add, their members were blocked multiple times for TBL, in fact, one of their leaders did.

besides, how are you being better than someone turned into a fact now? not even talking about vendetta players or other clans.. just generally speaking.
    did you prove it somehow? you clearly didn't, in your opinion you are better than X or Y.. which makes it an opinion, not a fact.

You say that i defend someone, especially because of vendetta being my allies on gordion but believe it or not.. the moment i get hold of an evidence proving that someone from their clan is using tbl / tpt i will be the first one to make sure justice will be served.
    Happened with other allies in the past and even clannies / players I played with for years.

I've burned entire clans to the ground because they had a single scammer in their clan, not to mention TPT/tbl...

i did not defend anyone, once again, I just pointed it out because you did.
    As for secret, not much to add, their members were blocked multiple times for TBL, in fact, one of their leaders did.

besides, how are you being better than someone turned into a fact now? not even talking about vendetta players or other clans.. just generally speaking.
    did you prove it somehow? you clearly didn't, in your opinion you are better than X or Y.. which makes it an opinion, not a fact.

You say that i defend someone, especially because of vendetta being my allies on gordion but believe it or not.. the moment i get hold of an evidence proving that someone from their clan is using tbl / tpt i will be the first one to make sure justice will be served.
    Happened with other allies in the past and even clannies / players I played with for years.

I've burned entire clans to the ground because they had a single scammer in their clan, not to mention TPT/tbl...
    i know whats an opinion and whats a fact, and believe me its a fact... i already killed him in a vs. he played in other severs than gordion and anatolia. like carnac east. you didnt even know him back then.

Novaing a guy in chaos isnt a vs just so u know

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    and another useless post from you.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Depending on the server, tbl editing doesn't always achieve all those things. Actually, usually tbl is used to edit the animations. I'm not even 100% sure if you can tbl edit cooldowns, at least it should NEVER BE ALLOWED (talking about game design in genera). The potion thing is very interesting though, although I feel like it's more about actual hacking rather than just tbl editing. Tbl editing is the simplest form of cheating in KO after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDn4YrKtABo

There was also an old PK video from Carnac-West where some priest was blatantly tbl editing lmao. Basically the skill goes through when the animation finishes, which usually can also be caused by some visual bugs when using transformation scrolls or when somebody uses Magic Shield while you use Cure and the animation speeds up for some random reason. Some servers have ingame checks which prevent this from happening though.
    TBL can change anything regarding the skill (that's handled client side, so cooldowns, ranges (in most private servers this is client side except Apex if I remember)), but it can't do what the skill itself can't do already; a fun fact of "cheating" in any video game is that you are always limited by the engine of the game you are playing. So you can't -in theory at least- make a cheat that does something that there is no way to do, since cheating is just doing things the engine is already capable of but to a modified level. You can definitely edit the cooldowns, I remember some people doing it as a joke on the recent fake sexyKO to eliminate the minor cooldown and other things. On a lot of new private servers, you can test to see how competent the admin is by trying to edit one of the warrior skills on passion which allows you to hit faster, that was a pretty common "R" hack.

i dont know where you get the courage for reply when you cant even read. you are giving examples for priest and rogue class but i only talked about warriors. "tbl and pedal is pretty much the same for warriors" check this part of the comment. i gave an example about that noiselessness noobs and others and they all warriors. and double potion using is not effective for warriors, to me its only works for priests and i'm not talking about priests in this topic. i'm only talking about warriors. your examples about tbl is all about other classes, not for warriors. and about your stupid thought that me getting rekt, i will leave some ss below. i know how good or bad i am in PvP and i'm doing it without your lovely macro or pedal, if you wanna let ppl see me getting rekt, you are welcome...i just dropped some chaos screen shots coz its the easiest uploads about the most equal PvP in game...

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

You can use the cool down TBL. How does the double pot not apply to warrior? You don't use HP pot in PK, you only use mana pot and yell at priest when you die? And cool down TBL that I mentioned? You don't use descent or warrior AOE at all? You can also TBL edit the range of cry echo, meaning you will hit when people are technically out of range, but TBL-lol so you hit them. Here's an example of all the TBLs possible for Hoodwink;

TBL LIST FOR HOODWINK

Now please, before you open your mouth again and say some shit stupider than what you just said; let me give you an example. A pedal is when you can execute a flawless combo without fail consistently. Something like this warrior; https://youtu.be/MgBchTdzEv4?t=35s

But a TBL would be when you edit what the skill can do and can't do. So if you wanted to TBL on a warrior, you might make cry echo have 0 CD so you don't have to wait for the 500ms cooldown. Or you make descent have a bigger range, or you make descent have 0 cool down, etc etc.
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    TBL can change anything regarding the skill (that's handled client side, so cooldowns, ranges (in most private servers this is client side except Apex if I remember)), but it can't do what the skill itself can't do already; a fun fact of "cheating" in any video game is that you are always limited by the engine of the game you are playing. So you can't -in theory at least- make a cheat that does something that there is no way to do, since cheating is just doing things the engine is already capable of but to a modified level. You can definitely edit the cooldowns, I remember some people doing it as a joke on the recent fake sexyKO to eliminate the minor cooldown and other things. On a lot of new private servers, you can test to see how competent the admin is by trying to edit one of the warrior skills on passion which allows you to hit faster, that was a pretty common "R" hack.

You can use the cool down TBL. How does the double pot not apply to warrior? You don't use HP pot in PK, you only use mana pot and yell at priest when you die? And cool down TBL that I mentioned? You don't use descent or warrior AOE at all? You can also TBL edit the range of cry echo, meaning you will hit when people are technically out of range, but TBL-lol so you hit them. Here's an example of all the TBLs possible for Hoodwink;

TBL LIST FOR HOODWINK

Now please, before you open your mouth again and say some shit stupider than what you just said; let me give you an example. A pedal is when you can execute a flawless combo without fail consistently. Something like this warrior; https://youtu.be/MgBchTdzEv4?t=35s

But a TBL would be when you edit what the skill can do and can't do. So if you wanted to TBL on a warrior, you might make cry echo have 0 CD so you don't have to wait for the 500ms cooldown. Or you make descent have a bigger range, or you make descent have 0 cool down, etc etc.
    Do you want a cookie?
    Manhattan and black like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Do you want a cookie?
    can i ask why you posted this? just curious if you thought it was funny or clever or if all those plants are making you hallucinate.

his point is that if a warrior uses a macro for (probably perfect) comboing then it's against the rules as it's cheating and unfair. And he's right.
    You on the other hand argue "nah anybody could do that combo, so it doesn't really matter if he uses a macro or not".

I finally know what makes alot people upset when encountering with you. I think you have the Hillary Clinton Syndrome

Urban Dictionary: Hillary Clinton Syndrome

Person A: I like cake
    Person B: You said you hated it last week

Person A: I don't know what you're talking about

Person B: I think you might have Hillary Clinton Syndrome

A condition someone suffers from if the change their opinions regularly and denies all previous versions.
    Damn.. are you related to Clinton?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    a fun fact of "cheating" in any video game is that you are always limited by the engine of the game you are playing. So you can't -in theory at least- make a cheat that does something that there is no way to do, since cheating is just doing things the engine is already capable of but to a modified level.
    That's wrong, you can in theory at least do anything you want in any game

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast