Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Second Party Tournament

This is a discussion on Second Party Tournament within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Didn't see any post regarding this yet so here you go: 2nd Party Tournament - Coming Soon! :: Knight Online ...
Page: 1

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Default Second Party Tournament

Didn't see any post regarding this yet so here you go:

2nd Party Tournament - Coming Soon! :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

tbl party wins

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4Spiked View Post
    tbl party wins
    i don't mean to be rude or anything but..
    last tournament, a party which was supposedly "tbl" lost so keep your assumptions to yourself.

Little archer Senior Member

koxp party wins

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    last tournament, a party which was supposedly "tbl" lost so keep your assumptions to yourself.
    adi salak why did they make 80 cap isntead of 83? because warrior vur yere 2op for censored?

i remember i said a cheater clan will win the first tournament and i gave an example clan named vendetta in usko gordion. and i remember you said they are not participating to the tournament and their name wasnt on the list in the first tournament. but after the tournament they anounced that they joined to the tournament with a diffrent name and won the tournament. my other example was the guy named noiselessness(their clan leader), and u also know that he is a noob player who uses pedal for a warrior. the same guy posted a video on forums and claimed that they are the best clan. first of all, you are right about that secret idiots. they are using tbl and they still using it. they are currently active as thecrawle on cypher. but it doesnt change the fact about vendatta clan who won the tournament. you say tbl clan didnt win it, one cheater couldnt win but other did. the losers are cheaters and winners are cheaters. so ppl have all the reasons to tell cheaters will win again.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    adi salak why did they make 80 cap isntead of 83? because warrior vur yere 2op for censored?
    tr team decision, i never bothered asking but i assume this has something to do with skills/builds players are able to use upon reaching 83.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL View Post
    i remember i said a cheater clan will win the first tournament and i gave an example clan named vendetta in usko gordion. and i remember you said they are not participating to the tournament and their name wasnt on the list in the first tournament. but after the tournament they anounced that they joined to the tournament with a diffrent name and won the tournament. my other example was the guy named noiselessness(their clan leader), and u also know that he is a noob player who uses pedal for a warrior. the same guy posted a video on forums and claimed that they are the best clan. first of all, you are right about that secret idiots. they are using tbl and they still using it. they are currently active as thecrawle on cypher. but it doesnt change the fact about vendatta clan who won the tournament. you say tbl clan didnt win it, one cheater couldnt win but other did. the losers are cheaters and winners are cheaters. so ppl have all the reasons to tell cheaters will win again.
    let's just say you're right and noiselessness is using a pedal / macro, whatever, you name it.
    does it make him a tbl user?

besides, i am the leader of Deliverance and i'm not a vendetta member.
    https://www.facebook.com/knightonlin...type=3&theater

"vendetta" clan from pathos which participated in the last clan tournament isn't the vendetta from gordion, so yes, point still stands.

one way or another if you actually believe someone could win a clan tournament just because a single warrior was "using" a macro/pedal, i think you should put some serious thought into this one because pedal/macro is the last thing that will make you win an 8v8 as a warrior, it's not as effective as it is on assassins, if we were 8v8sing with an assassin party against an assassin party, yes i would completely agree but warrior, be serious.. any decent player could pull off a perfect warrior combo for pk.

Noiselessness using a pedal confirmed. Otherwise adi would vehemently say "those are only assumptions!"

I'd be impressed if you can prove thecrawle using any sort of TBL, MockeR posts tons of videos, so if you really want to get him banned just find enough proof of his clannies doing it in his own videos.

What does someone using pedal / macro in 8v8 matter? It's not like someone will die because your warriors are using macro / pedal? It's not like a macro or a pedal can duff the right target at the right time, or use 10k at the right time, or descent on the right person at the right time, or use warrior aoe on the right spot at the right time, so I don't understand why you would call them "cheaters". Do they have an advantage over normal users? Sure, but anyone can get that advantage, you literally just need to buy a programmable keyboard (literally anything over $30 that isn't made in some 3rd world country), or you can download some 3rd party-macro software and use it that way. The entire "they use macro / pedal" really isn't an excuse in 2016 of KO.

maybe you're part of censored and got slapped? np? back back back?
    Rhymes likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Noiselessness using a pedal confirmed. Otherwise adi would vehemently say "those are only assumptions!"
    oke.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I'd be impressed if you can prove thecrawle using any sort of TBL, MockeR posts tons of videos, so if you really want to get him banned just find enough proof of his clannies doing it in his own videos.
    actually, the priests he usually play with were blocked multiple times (different servers, different nicknames, same players) for TBL.
    Perhaps he himself isn't using TBL but I guess using a TBL priest isn't any better.
    Last edited by Adi; 11-01-2016 at 07:05 PM.

This was linked to me in the past. I was not shocked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYxQtflZsR8

let's just say you're right and noiselessness is using a pedal / macro, whatever, you name it.
    does it make him a tbl user?

besides, i am the leader of Deliverance and i'm not a vendetta member.
    https://www.facebook.com/knightonlin...type=3&theater

"vendetta" clan from pathos which participated in the last clan tournament isn't the vendetta from gordion, so yes, point still stands.

one way or another if you actually believe someone could win a clan tournament just because a single warrior was "using" a macro/pedal, i think you should put some serious thought into this one because pedal/macro is the last thing that will make you win an 8v8 as a warrior, it's not as effective as it is on assassins, if we were 8v8sing with an assassin party against an assassin party, yes i would completely agree but warrior, be serious.. any decent player could pull off a perfect warrior combo for pk.
    . i'm just confused right now. did you just defend pedal and macro??? wowww it looks like you've been assimilated by the turkish community coz you just sound like them. its not important that u think pedal or macro isnt effective enough or whatever. the important thing is, its illegal and you look like you are defending the players who using illegal programs. and i've never said that a clan can win the tournament only with pedal or macro, i dont know where did you get that but i can easily say i think those vendetta noobs cant win a tournament without it. ever. because they are using it for years and probably they forgot to press a button. "pedal/macro is the last thing that will make you win an 8v8 as a warrior"?????? seriously i cant believe u said that . u may say its not the first thing to make u win but you cant say its the last thing, its just absurd. and finally, u say any decent player can pull of that combo. then why they dont do that? why are they using macro? i agree that decent players can pull of a good combo like macro or pedal. i know it coz of me, i'm doing a combo almost as effective as macro or pedal. but sadly it doesnt change the fact on vendetta noobs using pedal and they cant do shit without it.why are they using pedal/macro if they can pull of a good combo? and dont even try to tell me that they dont use it. you know better than me that they are using it. so tell them the same thing you told me, "any decent player could pull off a perfect warrior combo for pk". tell them to practice for being a decent player, dont use cheatings before even practicing for being better... and btw, i told secret and many other turkish clans are also cheaters but u only defending vendetta's cheatings? ok..

Pretty much everyone uses a macro, have done for like 10 years.

Don't get bitchy cause you wanna play 'legit', you have the option to use one aswell but you don't cause I guess you like RSI and jamming on 2 keys furiously. Dat's your problem bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Pretty much everyone uses a macro, have done for like 10 years.

Don't get bitchy cause you wanna play 'legit', you have the option to use one aswell but you don't cause I guess you like RSI and jamming on 2 keys furiously. Dat's your problem bro.
    But where's the fun in that? KO's pvp is fun because of the execution barrier that most mmos don't have.

Let's play a hard game like Dark Souls with cheats on. It's fair because you too can use them!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

. i'm just confused right now. did you just defend pedal and macro??? wowww it looks like you've been assimilated by the turkish community coz you just sound like them. its not important that u think pedal or macro isnt effective enough or whatever. the important thing is, its illegal and you look like you are defending the players who using illegal programs. and i've never said that a clan can win the tournament only with pedal or macro, i dont know where did you get that but i can easily say i think those vendetta noobs cant win a tournament without it. ever. because they are using it for years and probably they forgot to press a button. "pedal/macro is the last thing that will make you win an 8v8 as a warrior"?????? seriously i cant believe u said that . u may say its not the first thing to make u win but you cant say its the last thing, its just absurd. and finally, u say any decent player can pull of that combo. then why they dont do that? why are they using macro? i agree that decent players can pull of a good combo like macro or pedal. i know it coz of me, i'm doing a combo almost as effective as macro or pedal. but sadly it doesnt change the fact on vendetta noobs using pedal and they cant do shit without it.why are they using pedal/macro if they can pull of a good combo? and dont even try to tell me that they dont use it. you know better than me that they are using it. so tell them the same thing you told me, "any decent player could pull off a perfect warrior combo for pk". tell them to practice for being a decent player, dont use cheatings before even practicing for being better... and btw, i told secret and many other turkish clans are also cheaters but u only defending vendetta's cheatings? ok..
    Don't twist my words.. I didn't defend anyone.
    I never said vendetta use macro nor deny it.

I said it doesn't really matter because any decent warrior could pull off a perfect combo in PK.

Besides when it comes to tournament I never mentioned macro, I basically said that TBL was a problem but macro is far from being anything like TBL.

And yes, we're almost in 2017, macro is used in most games out there and especially by players which are also known as 'pro players' in some games.

Make no mistake, im not saying its ok but i think some of us would have to keep in mind that the gaming world is evolving and there is no actual way to prevent it.

Of course, we can restrain users that use it for exping just like koxp but in pvp, hard to prove and if someone manages to prove it, the user will be punished.. happened more than once.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast