Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Serious problem in KO

This is a discussion on Serious problem in KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i use 012.. but its not the point im using this internet company for more then 3 years and i ...
Page: 3

Banned

i use 012..
    but its not the point
    im using this internet company for more then 3 years and i never had this fucking lag problems..
    damn.

ya

The problem is with your computer , becuse i have Bezeq WOW also , and my internet fine ( in USKO ) , prolly your proxy fuked up or you have to call Bezeq and ask what is going on , try to repair your internet connection maybe its can help you.

Niv Aslan

Smile

i use 012..
    but its not the point
    im using this internet company for more then 3 years and i never had this fucking lag problems..
    damn.[/b]
    Dude Im using 012 for about 3 years too and never had this before but its not the point. The point is that it started from last sunday and at last sunday they released the new patch and there is an option that since last sunday - 012 also started to have problems with the internet...
    Im sick of K2 cause they are not trying to help (till now)(reported 5 or 4 days ago) and im sick of the Israeli internet providers cause they suck bulbuls

blueeye

guys i think i know whats the problem cheak this out,
    if u ask all the ppl who have laggs got HOT
    all those who connected throw YES have no laggs

btw laggs started not coz the patch, it coz K2 changed thier servers IP adress

dude get new pc cause us has same probs and its out datted pcs

RiseAgainst_

he is from japan :P[/b]
    Im from Mexico lol

snipelord

its cause you play a crap server :P

::JR::

guys i think i know whats the problem cheak this out,
    if u ask all the ppl who have laggs got HOT
    all those who connected throw YES have no laggs

btw laggs started not coz the patch, it coz K2 changed thier servers IP adress[/b]
    nah my friend got hot and no lags , another friend got bezeq and he have spike lags

RiseAgainst_

I tried tologin after a week and i cant :S i get 10060 problem.. when i logged in once i fukin got dced like 5 secs later..

Niv Aslan

I tried tologin after a week and i cant :S i get 10060 problem.. when i logged in once i fukin got dced like 5 secs later..[/b]
    Yep, I got the same problem.. =\

Niv Aslan

WHOEVER HAS 012 GOLDEN LINES DON'T WORRY! IV'E SPOKE WITH THEM AND THE PROBLEM WAS WITH THEM AND IN 2 DAYS MAX THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO FIX THAT.
    WHOEVER HAS THIS PROBLEM AS WELL CALL TO YOUR ISP THEY WILL FIX IT WITH YOU ONLINE.
    Hope I helped you

BlackIrish

What do you mean? What did you tell them? KO doesn't work for you? lol How the hell are they supposed to know what ko is?? oO
    Anyways I hope mine will get fixed too.. I don&#39;t like these lags, eating up my premium days ><

Niv Aslan

What do you mean? What did you tell them? KO doesn&#39;t work for you? lol How the hell are they supposed to know what ko is?? oO
    Anyways I hope mine will get fixed too.. I don&#39;t like these lags, eating up my premium days ><[/b]
    No, they checked the server adress of k2 networks and they said they are able to see something that a little bit disturbed them reaching it and now they are fixing it.. they said it can be today or tomorrow but maximum 2 more days..

BlackIrish

Ok, so what should I tell my company if I call them?
    Check K2Networks IP? Whats the IP?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast