Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SICK OF GETTING DC EVERY 5 MINS AND HACKERS IN GAME !

This is a discussion on SICK OF GETTING DC EVERY 5 MINS AND HACKERS IN GAME ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant relate men, but thought id throw a title in the air at ya's, havent played it, buddy of mine ...
Page: 3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

cant relate men, but thought id throw a title in the air at ya's, havent played it, buddy of mine is on the chinese? beta test. english servers set for april 09 i think. korean made game, graphics no doubetdly better than ko, combo system doesn't exist in the same way, but it's heavily orientated around pvp, with classes comin out the dime, he's telling me it's good, might be worth your time to check out : AION, youtube it first to find out if its what ya want.[/b]
    cool. post some vids ;]

ExerBalachor

yea arrow shower makes me dc i m %99 sure. at war, some clever guys use a tower and carry many arrow shooters in it.. when u near it, u get killed lol like being under arrow shower in 300 Spartans ! and yeah i observed it 5-arrows hackinh makes u DC generally.

is problem at all servers ... and when turks got dc hack why you dont make same post ? why u dont make same post when legit people geting dc ? you guys want koxp, and u get dc for it ^^

and when server gona be full all time is tr dc .. in night is all cool[/b]
    ya pretty cool when ur in bdw/ed and ur the only non turk in the party, dc turk sucks, but sometimes no, my last bdw all orc party got dc and only 1 int priest remains on the orc side

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123