Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
Like Tree2Likes

Since KOL is down, voice you opinions

This is a discussion on Since KOL is down, voice you opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now more bans, premium - %(more hard to exp), no playspan for buy items and good pk...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Now more bans, premium - %(more hard to exp), no playspan for buy items and good pk

  2. #32
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    im currently playing on a private server and its very populated but almost everyone is donator or has donator items... which makes equal pk, given that equal in numbers of 555 that you are up against... or else its just rapefest... the only reason i prefer the old usko is because the difference in gears which makes pk interesting... a fully decked BP taking on 4-5 players (decent items) or duo tagteam taking on an 8 man party etc etc...

    USKO now with all those injected items is almost similar to Private servers... IF Mgames ever decide to deleted those items (which i highly doubt they will)... I might consider coming back to usko after 4 years since i quit usko...
    a bp taking on 4-5 players or a duo taking an 8man party doesnt even sound fair to me which just means the duo or bp are either much geared than 5 people which is a disadvantage and its not fun for the opposing side. could be fun for u but not for them. +10s just made ir worst but i dont mind the +9s since chitin shield alone is too ridiculous for a shield for old KO. Whenever i see 7 people couldnt even kill a priest with chitin shield iron neck and iron belt thats just bs to me, even with +9s its hard to kill them with all those weapon defense in 1 single person with full heal and buff. atleast with the +9s, it made melee's stronger and able to atleast kill 2 priest in 1 party b4 on most videos priest are almost invincible. i just dont like the +10s especially the cursed ones because they're sooooooo overpowered.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Getting rid of injected items would be cool, the +10s at least.. And I am hoping for server merges to get some more pk :-)
    Don't think there will be any drastic changes within the first few weeks, though.
    id also like server merges to get more ppl for pk, not just +9 baba clans who "farm" np's from others

  4. #34
    Retaliater Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Land Down Under
    Posts
    84

    Default

    well for 1. only those who want to spend the money on the items are from other servers, hacks, cheat or have to much money and 2. babaing +1/2s or +7-8s is fair enough its not that much of an advantage to those in olds or +7s like rappies or avedons or shards its up to skill in the long run and spending money on a game, in the end you spend close to 100% of it trying to upgrade more, or on premiums...and losing the EXP prems, would be good n all but whos gonna play if it isn't easy? a new generation thats who, those who wanna level up properly without having to spend money to grind quickly then guess what happens...the game dies, without the money being spent on it theres no revenue to continue paying the ones who keep the server running

    -TERROR

  5. #35
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    well for 1. only those who want to spend the money on the items are from other servers, hacks, cheat or have to much money and 2. babaing +1/2s or +7-8s is fair enough its not that much of an advantage to those in olds or +7s like rappies or avedons or shards its up to skill in the long run and spending money on a game, in the end you spend close to 100% of it trying to upgrade more, or on premiums...and losing the EXP prems, would be good n all but whos gonna play if it isn't easy? a new generation thats who, those who wanna level up properly without having to spend money to grind quickly then guess what happens...the game dies, without the money being spent on it theres no revenue to continue paying the ones who keep the server running

    -TERROR
    Sry I didn't understand... How did you come to conclusion that ppl won't buy premiums and that the game will die...?

  6. #36
    Retaliater Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Land Down Under
    Posts
    84

    Default

    sitaratas, sounds like c-west to me, i mean the clans(who won't be named...TOP10) should be a-fucking-shamed, your illegally NPTing on a half legal basis...grow some skill and stop being kids and grow a pair and dont RUN when theres decent PK in CZ or so...server 2 + bots won't help you if they keep respawning, its just top clan and +9s for RL $$ some of you need to get off your high horses, because without your +9s or so your nothing but a bunch of BS hacking kids with no skill

    p.s- i say it how i see or hear it

    -ROGUEOFPASSION

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Sry I didn't understand... How did you come to conclusion that ppl won't buy premiums and that the game will die...?
    well if the game changes and ESNs etc stop making it easy to level, whos gonna buy them? no one, playspan and shatteredcrystal...KOL was getting a cut from all ESNs sold, so what happens when things become KOL based, 30% stop buying because it isn't easy to set it up to buy them
    Last edited by MrRapist; 05-16-2012 at 05:15 AM.

  7. #37
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    well if the game changes and ESNs etc stop making it easy to level, whos gonna buy them? no one, playspan and shatteredcrystal...KOL was getting a cut from all ESNs sold, so what happens when things become KOL based, 30% stop buying because it isn't easy to set it up to buy them
    Well you are a new player and I guess that that's why you ate saying that.. I can assure you that back then in KE, where you didn't have those quests, and the best premium was gold prem (40% exp bonus) and there weren't mobs that give you 100-200k exp, people still bought premiums and kc and guess wut? The game is still alive..

    And btw its not like there won't be exp prem, there will be but with less exp bonus then the 1 we had

  8. #38
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Well you are a new player and I guess that that's why you ate saying that.. I can assure you that back then in KE, where you didn't have those quests, and the best premium was gold prem (40% exp bonus) and there weren't mobs that give you 100-200k exp, people still bought premiums and kc and guess wut? The game is still alive..

    And btw its not like there won't be exp prem, there will be but with less exp bonus then the 1 we had
    hard to get 70 :d

  9. #39
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    sitaratas, sounds like c-west to me, i mean the clans(who won't be named...TOP10) should be a-fucking-shamed, your illegally NPTing on a half legal basis...grow some skill and stop being kids and grow a pair and dont RUN when theres decent PK in CZ or so...server 2 + bots won't help you if they keep respawning, its just top clan and +9s for RL $$ some of you need to get off your high horses, because without your +9s or so your nothing but a bunch of BS hacking kids with no skill

    p.s- i say it how i see or hear it

    -ROGUEOFPASSION
    wow :| are you 14 by any chance?

  10. #40
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    +1 and +2 accessories arent baba, i for one never baba'd any item and just gathered gbs thru ed,merchanting,chaos,bdw and i have +1s and 2 +2s, +3 is way way harder to get coz they cost more and you will need alot i mean alot of money even to get 3 +2s together. or a +9 shell set. +9 weapons are just easy to get and +1 accessories or +2 cept +9 hellbreakers/avedons and +2 in or iron belt because they cost alot. But i rather have people buy premium because its a way to support the company to sustain the game we all love playing. Not even buying 1 prem even for gbs is just sad for a loyal player,thats why they made it trade able so that people who has enough gbs can buy prem to atleast support the company even without using real money and other people who has money will also gain from it because they help sustain the company's expenses.

  11. #41
    ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wow :| are you 14 by any chance?
    12 max 10 chars.

  12. #42
    Retaliater Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Land Down Under
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wow :| are you 14 by any chance?
    no i'm 22, just so you know, and i was extremely drunk when i wrote that previous post, so sorry if it made no sense or sounded immature haha

  13. #43
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Best would be to revert the game back to KE... The game was harder in every way but more imporantly, it thought people how to play the game(the hard way). Todays players are just... Enough said.

    Old KO used to produce good players, now it's like PKing against people that literally don't know any basic strategies or how to properly use their skills. An example -> I logg a lvl 80 rogue with questies and +7 shards, I'm in cz for 5 minutes and I already manage to exp 3 people and revenge 1 guy that got me just a bit earlier. The strategy was simple, anyone who actually gets the game would of seen, in advance, exactly what I was going to do, but todays players really don't know shit, period.

  14. #44
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Best would be to revert the game back to KE... The game was harder in every way but more imporantly, it thought people how to play the game(the hard way). Todays players are just... Enough said.
    Nah.. Even that I miss that age so much, it wouldn't be the same as it was. Back then everyday you explored new stuff and new peeps, npced weapon def armors, and nowadays ppl know everything about the game so it won't be like that..

  15. #45
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Nah.. Even that I miss that age so much, it wouldn't be the same as it was. Back then everyday you explored new stuff and new peeps, npced weapon def armors, and nowadays ppl know everything about the game so it won't be like that..
    You'd be surprised at how LITTLE people still know about the game. The research can be done and a lot is on the net, but if we mainly look at the PK-side of the game (which is all of it thought ^^), you'd see how few of todays players actually have real talent and strategic thinking.

    Imagine me, undergeared, outnumbered and outpowered... I still toke them down, simply because I know how to make use of things like the visual bug, skills at the right time, making use of players in my surroundings.

    EDIT: PS. I lmfao when that shit happened, glad I got out of this game. Wasn't even worth frapsing, would of been to repetetive and with the same people showing up over and over again. Most videos that come out now a days kinda just prove my point, there's just soooo much lack of thinking, even the simplest things.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. since ares was down....
    By ruthvik in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 02:50 PM
  2. wtf with ko site down since a day :@
    By Haymaker in forum Ares
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 05:40 AM
  3. Opinions Pls... Cuz i know you all love to give them :)
    By merchanter123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 01:39 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 03:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •