Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

so k2 sues mgame and euko too?

This is a discussion on so k2 sues mgame and euko too? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by KrepiN they are not allowed to host the game if their contract is off Talking about mgame ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    they are not allowed to host the game if their contract is off
    Talking about mgame finding a new host for usko. How dumb r people in this forum...... Mgame owns the files and the data on the servers all k2 owns r hosting rights and the servers them selves. There is a good possibility that mgame will have someone else host usko after k2 or just transfer it to euroko

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    or.... they could find a new host

????????????
    or they could give full access to EUKO which would make EUKO the current and most popular ko out? who would out of all the current game company's want to supply an old game thats well over 7 years old? imagine how much the actual licence would cost.

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    or they could give full access to EUKO which would make EUKO the current and most popular ko out? who would out of all the current game company's want to supply an old game thats well over 7 years old? imagine how much the actual licence would cost.
    some people in ares were spamming '' OPEN JAPKO OR KRKO FOR US'' or something like that , i saw 5 GMS running without say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    im so confused

im to bro...damn confused

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    usko will be closed, if i were you i would sell up what ever u have on USKO and head to EUKO,

its pretty much 110% usko will be closed for good, after or before December 2012.
    so glad i didnt buy +9's..
    now reading this make me want to stop buying gb's and items for usd.
    fock that im selling my mage for USD. and idk mayeb head to EUKO?

but then again how do i kno your not saying that to get ppl to sell out and you have their gear?

well we will find out when you "BUYING LIST" comes out. hahahha

honestly i hope it does get shut down. give me more of a reason to be away from my computer. lol

Night Night usKO

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    so glad i didnt buy +9's..
    now reading this make me want to stop buying gb's and items for usd.
    fock that im selling my mage for USD. and idk mayeb head to EUKO?

but then again how do i kno your not saying that to get ppl to sell out and you have their gear?

well we will find out when you "BUYING LIST" comes out. hahahha

honestly i hope it does get shut down. give me more of a reason to be away from my computer. lol

Night Night usKO
    I recently came back to ko, but after reading everything anyone with any common sense would surely see that its going to close, also ive just started playing euko again, getting in on this level jumping event before accounts get bumped up in price again

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Talking about mgame finding a new host for usko. How dumb r people in this forum...... Mgame owns the files and the data on the servers all k2 owns r hosting rights and the servers them selves. There is a good possibility that mgame will have someone else host usko after k2 or just transfer it to euroko
    how fucking dumb are you? he was talking about k2

Little archer Senior Member

no i wasnt

i suggest you stop posting in this thread after this

I can't believe how much you guys care about this game. I can understand not wanting your years of effort and money to go down the drain, but this game has gone on for far too long. MGAME, K2, NTTGAME. They are all the same. They really don't care about you the player, and are only in it for the money. How long did it take NTTGAME to finally implement King Elections? As far as I know there isn't even CSW. How many years has K2 been selling illegal items as well as trying to cash in as much as they can through the PUS? Same goes for MGAME. Takes them 2 years to make a worthwhile patch and even then they still manage to break more than they fix with their "patches". Let's make a summary of the current events, shall we?

1. K2 decides to copy data such as user information, billing information and who else knows what, and then proceeds to change the admin passwords on the servers containing that data, effectively locking MGAME out of their own files.
    This is the first time in my history of MMO Gaming, that I have seen something as ridiculous as this. Who in their right mind does something like this, and expects to get away with it? This is just a glimpse of how horrible of a company K2 is and it's sad that I still see people trying to defend K2 so they can continue playing USKO. Why would you defend a company like this and knowingly give them your information as well? From 2009-2011 K2 generated millions of dollars and payed MGAME royalties of $1,903,254.07. Who the hell knows how much K2 themselves made during that time period.
    source

2. MGAME decided that since k2 wasn't going to pony up their royalty payment, they would terminate the contract and sold a license to NTTGAME aka Game Cafe Services LLC. Which in turn made K2 decide that they had a rightful claim since the contract hadn't actually expired(It is due to expire December 3, 2012.) and are now counter-suing MGAME for $12,008,395 USD, citing irreparable damage. Yes that is right. 12 million dollars. How K2 believes they are even going to see that amount of money is beyond me, considering what they did to MGAME. I can understand where they are coming from since they were under the knowledge that their contract was exclusive, but this counter-suit is just them trying to save face and look like they actually have a claim for why they did what they did regarding the server hacking/lockout.

How anyone can defend this game anymore is beyond me. I'm all for discussing these lawsuits, but seeing people try to defend 1 company or the other is really weird to say the least, if not unbelievably stupid. These companies are just here for a quick cash grab, nothing more. I'm not saying that all companies are good or don't have problems, but there are so many games out there with companies that actually know what the hell they are doing and provide support for the game without trying to screw you out of $.

you need to go read it again man cause he was talking about mgame..... i guess you are dumb or maybe just didnt read the actually post lol

Lol @ calling each other dumb. This thread has brought about one good thing, The lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiQuitousCZ View Post
    two weeks ago EUKO was opened for Turkey but it was a mistake from EUKO side and they blocked it again but the fact is they broken contract so its on mGame how they will deal with it
    anyway USKO has paid licence until 3rd December 2012
    As you said contract already ended. So opening to Turkey or USA won't make any difference. Mgame does not have to obey an ended contract.

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    Lol @ calling each other dumb. This thread has brought about one good thing, The lulz.
    your face is lols flash so BB

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    I can't believe how much you guys care about this game. I can understand not wanting your years of effort and money to go down the drain, but this game has gone on for far too long. MGAME, K2, NTTGAME. They are all the same. They really don't care about you the player, and are only in it for the money. How long did it take NTTGAME to finally implement King Elections? As far as I know there isn't even CSW. How many years has K2 been selling illegal items as well as trying to cash in as much as they can through the PUS? Same goes for MGAME. Takes them 2 years to make a worthwhile patch and even then they still manage to break more than they fix with their "patches". Let's make a summary of the current events, shall we?

1. K2 decides to copy data such as user information, billing information and who else knows what, and then proceeds to change the admin passwords on the servers containing that data, effectively locking MGAME out of their own files.
    This is the first time in my history of MMO Gaming, that I have seen something as ridiculous as this. Who in their right mind does something like this, and expects to get away with it? This is just a glimpse of how horrible of a company K2 is and it's sad that I still see people trying to defend K2 so they can continue playing USKO. Why would you defend a company like this and knowingly give them your information as well? From 2009-2011 K2 generated millions of dollars and payed MGAME royalties of $1,903,254.07. Who the hell knows how much K2 themselves made during that time period.
    source

2. MGAME decided that since k2 wasn't going to pony up their royalty payment, they would terminate the contract and sold a license to NTTGAME aka Game Cafe Services LLC. Which in turn made K2 decide that they had a rightful claim since the contract hadn't actually expired(It is due to expire December 3, 2012.) and are now counter-suing MGAME for $12,008,395 USD, citing irreparable damage. Yes that is right. 12 million dollars. How K2 believes they are even going to see that amount of money is beyond me, considering what they did to MGAME. I can understand where they are coming from since they were under the knowledge that their contract was exclusive, but this counter-suit is just them trying to save face and look like they actually have a claim for why they did what they did regarding the server hacking/lockout.

How anyone can defend this game anymore is beyond me. I'm all for discussing these lawsuits, but seeing people try to defend 1 company or the other is really weird to say the least, if not unbelievably stupid. These companies are just here for a quick cash grab, nothing more. I'm not saying that all companies are good or don't have problems, but there are so many games out there with companies that actually know what the hell they are doing and provide support for the game without trying to screw you out of $.
    tldr go away chint

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    you need to go read it again man cause he was talking about mgame..... i guess you are dumb or maybe just didnt read the actually post lol
    re read it, kicking myself atm

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    07-12-2012, 08:56 AM