Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
Like Tree9Likes

Someone give me jeffs skype or vent plx

This is a discussion on Someone give me jeffs skype or vent plx within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So racist niqqa , banned banned banned ....
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    So racist niqqa , banned banned banned .

  2. #32
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Mythlost is a faggot, that is all.
    You don't have to fantasize about me, im here for you baby girl

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    You don't have to fantasize about me, im here for you baby girl
    The exact same text that I sent to your sister.....














    She replied with her vagina on a golden platter.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Haha good to see Jeff's bitches still bark the same language as they used to. Seems growing up isn't for everyone.
    Just tell me which server you play on son. Ill make an account and beat you naked lol. Ill teach you how to shut the fuck up while im around. Fucking noobs dont know their place anymore.

    I grew up just fine. My penis is huge.

  5. #35
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Just tell me which server you play on son. Ill make an account and beat you naked lol. Ill teach you how to shut the fuck up while im around. Fucking noobs dont know their place anymore.

    I grew up just fine. My penis is huge.
    I'm pretty sure my individual accomplishments in this game (meaningless as they are) outweigh yours. Having mentioned that, I have fortunatly taken the step to quit this game a long time ago.

    Instead of returning, I suggest you start a career in gaypornography. They lack alphamales with big dicks waiting to get naked to beat guys.

  6. #36
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    I suggest you start a career in gaypornography. They lack alphamales with big dicks waiting to get naked to beat guys.
    And you would know this because?.. #selfown3d
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

  7. #37
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    And you would know this because?.. #selfown3d
    Nice one Is it too late to say hear say?

  8. #38
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    leave teh flaming to me plx
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    I'm pretty sure my individual accomplishments in this game (meaningless as they are) outweigh yours. Having mentioned that, I have fortunatly taken the step to quit this game a long time ago.

    Instead of returning, I suggest you start a career in gaypornography. They lack alphamales with big dicks waiting to get naked to beat guys.
    You did an asshole post, I called you out on it, then you called me a bitch and immature, so I made a joke post about it, then you want to see me fuckin other dudes... like, I dont even know man.

  10. #40
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    You did an asshole post, I called you out on it, then you called me a bitch and immature, so I made a joke post about it, then you want to see me fuckin other dudes... like, I dont even know man.
    I awnsered your question in my first post, displaying my annoyance with your lack of effort. The personal attack that followed was uncalled for. I didn't really take offense, seeing I could have expected it from a member of Jeff's gang. Which my remark was for. Another personal attack followed with added arrogance. Joke post awnser on my behalf. Your friend got the joke and returned the ball in my side of the court in a funny way I can respect. That's all as far as I'm concerned.

    If you feel offended in any way I apologize for offensive remarks. I have no interest in quarreling on an internet forum with someone from across the world.

  11. #41
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Ok enough you two your both assholes end of story get on with life.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

  12. #42
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    what kind of virgins apologize for a fucking internet fight rofl
    Jamm1n likes this.

  13. #43
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    what kind of virgins apologize for a fucking internet fight rofl
    Alex you're probably the only virgin in ko4life bud, wait i take that back we still have c-west players lol
    SaintKnight, razor and FuriousKo like this.

  14. #44
    Senior Member Royal05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    243

    Default

    ok ok ok. the cause of this post has been accomplished oh and navarro my ugly wheelchair patient friend, my career is better then you could imagine playing ko on the side is a bit of fun, you quit ko, good for you uglyness but still on a ko forum? dear o dear. With the name having LORD in it surely you missed out on growing up. Clearly a bit jelous or something making the comments you did. bye bye now and please do not bore us with anymore of your unliteral posts.

  15. #45
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    ok ok ok. the cause of this post has been accomplished oh and navarro my ugly wheelchair patient friend, my career is better then you could imagine playing ko on the side is a bit of fun, you quit ko, good for you uglyness but still on a ko forum? dear o dear. With the name having LORD in it surely you missed out on growing up. Clearly a bit jelous or something making the comments you did. bye bye now and please do not bore us with anymore of your unliteral posts.
    Haha rekindle a dwindling flame you could get burned. Im happy with my life as it is. I am on a ko forum because I do care to keep in touch with some friends on here. What has growing up to do with a character thats ancient history. You should care more about your illiteracy then my unliteral posts whatever that means. Would it make your parents proud to see you call someone else a wheelchair patient? Ive never had to complain about my looks, and since you are projecting some sort of insecurity onto me it is safe to assume you need a second life to hide your dirty face which you cant make up with a nice personality. I tried to be polite and have some common courtesy by apologizing. It seems however you are too much up eachothers butts to just accept a nice gesture.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 02:55 PM
  2. can someone give me ss of :
    By 4MotherRussia in forum Media
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 08:25 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 03:10 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 01:43 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 05:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •