Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Something about SOUJIROU beware..!! DAVID SALOMON PRADO H.

This is a discussion on Something about SOUJIROU beware..!! DAVID SALOMON PRADO H. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont understand why people via WU dangerous way to lose ur money and never see it again.... SOUJIROU reputation ...
Page: 3

Matador

I dont understand why people via WU dangerous way to lose ur money and never see it again.... SOUJIROU reputation has just gone down the drain unless he can show us some proof...

Shame if you really did get scammed here, could have actually recieved some help or at least warned people, but instead you had to be a dick and spam every section...

cachorro - banned

little_painter

:huh:

thanatos

Originally posted by PADDY
    Shame if you really did get scammed here, could have actually recieved some help or at least warned people, but instead you had to be a dick and spam every section...

cachorro - banned
    that wasnt very fair , he did warn ppl

MachineGUN

cachorro - banned
    Paddy- forgive cachorro for all the spams he done, im sure he didn't mean to be a dick at all.

He is a good fellow i sold him some items great buyer A+ great guy to deal with it, we need great buyers like him please as my self his friend give him 1 chance to get his account activated again.

People like Soujirou Thief and lier Seller makes others sellers look bad.

Soujirou burn in hell you Thief scamm give the boy cachoro his items 2x rol+1 and stop been a thief, people like you makes our sells low.

bb

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

devile awared me on this guy when i was gonna do some trades with him...

cachorro - banned
    uhh mebbe you should unban him hes just trying to get this sorted out and 300$ is alot of money so why be a fucking retard and ban him? if hes spamming other sections just delete the otehr posts ...or is that too hard for?

MachineGUN

I had a dual rol+0 i could it sold it to cachoro for 100$ both + he bought few items from me before over pay pal never screw me, fair all the way.

Paddy give the boy a chance and activate his account back again, he had too much problems with the scamm from SOUJIROU loosing over 300$ thats alot money, how will you feel loosing that money + he gets banned too. Give da boy a chance

I agree with Norgrenator, i go kick beat b3stard soujirou for free

ban soujirou instead of cachorro

fact of the matter is i sent him a warning and he spammed every single section, just because i had to take 40 minutes last night deleting every fucking topic doesnt mean it didn't happen.

Maybe he'll get unbanned later, this soujirou guy i know nothing about, in one post zero and tempests etc said they had all had successful trades so i really have no clue whats happened here, but spamming all of the sections pointlessly is still an annoyance only to me, the idiot that has to stay up late at night clearing up his mess

De_Piere

paddy could you plz check his ip for a match?? if he's peruvian and plays ko is most likely he normally goes to a cybercafee from time to time( it's boring to play alone ) where other players must play too, maybe cachorro could ask them info about sourijo in pms or help just an idea

whassup

dude i think its shitty you banned cachorro, even tho he is the one that got scammed ? you should ban sourijn or what ever his name is, just shows how good this comunity is, shame no one cares who gets scammed anymore since charlie187 has gone

whassup

and paddy thats your job as a mod deleting posts that no one cares about, if you dont like it dont be a mod

Originally posted by whassup
    and paddy thats your job as a mod deleting posts that no one cares about, if you dont like it dont be a mod

No thats not his job. His job is not to sit here for several hours deleting shit when the guy can just follow the rules and not spam the shit outta the forum. Paddy doesn't get paid for this so he shouldn't have to spend hours on the forum.

I'm with u all the way Paddy, that dude annoyed the crap outta me too. I know ppl who been scammed on 600-700 $ and haven't made half the fuss he made about him getting scammed for about 300 $.

little_painter

not all niggers are rich like us baba, just a thought h43r:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast