Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Something about SOUJIROU beware..!! DAVID SALOMON PRADO H.

This is a discussion on Something about SOUJIROU beware..!! DAVID SALOMON PRADO H. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; de kien es el nombre del recibo? tuya o de tu amigo? who is person in receipt? u? or ur ...
Page: 5

de kien es el nombre del recibo? tuya o de tu amigo?

who is person in receipt? u? or ur friends?

MachineGUN

Originally posted by Soujirou
    i send msg to marco today, i want fix this problem
    good man fix that problem, sorry for been an asshole but remember good seller always take care their customers buyers always at all times & this goes to all sellers as well B)

cachorro

Originally posted by marcoskkk
    de kien es el nombre del recibo? tuya o de tu amigo?

who is person in receipt? u? or ur friends?

bueno el nombre del recibo esta al nombre de SOUJIROU david salomon prado huarcaya, solamente a su nombre.

No esta a ningun nombre de ningun amigo de el.. solamente al Nombre como aparece ahi en el recibo/factura.

you see i sent the $$ on his name to soujirou david salomon prado huarcaya nobody else no friends nobody only his name.

OK now, Soujirou David Salomon Prado Huarcaya he is going now to fix this problem, thats what he says and told me. He is looking for the people responsible of the money.. but at the end i sent the money to his name noone else, but Soujirou David Salomon Prado Huarcaya he is going to call me soon this week, and hopefully got to fix all this problem ... so i can get my dual rol+1 that i pay already over $300 usd.

Im waiting for some good news from soujirou to fix this problem, so i can get my dual rol+1 .

::Soujiro::

Default Aclarando

No confundir a Soujirou con ::Soujiro:: (human warrior lvl 70 Ares); no exactamente cual fue el problema con este pata, pero muchos amigos y conocidos en Ares piensan q se trata de mi. Por favor no confundir.

Gracias

cachorro

ok..

at this moment, myself and Soujiro we are fixing this deal problem, hopefully everything will go back to normal again... and thats what i want.. i really didnt mean to talk loud about SOUJIROU but as you can see guys nobody likes to loose money.. and specially that much money which is over $300 USD.

So far Soujirou has contact me now lately and we are fixing this problem, i really hope to fix this problem soon and im waiting for SOUJIROU David Prado his answer to contact me.. Soujirou is doing all he can to solve this problem.

Soujirou please read my emails i sent it over to you, i agree all im waiting is where, when and time to meet you in the msn messenger so we can fix this problem right away.

please contact me im online in the msn messenger also here in the ko4life send me a pm.. ok ty hope to hear from you soon....

Lets hope i really want to fix this problem with SOUJIROU DAVID PRADO right away very soon as possible.... if you guys see him soujirou please let him know to contact me .
    ty guys.. bb

cachorro

soujirou .. David Salomon Prado Huarcaya..

i sent you a message a pm and also a message to your email.. please contact me, i agree with the optional term you gave me on your last message, in order to fix this problem, plz contact i agree with the option trade you offer me in order to fix the money i sent you the $330USD please contact me Soujirou David Salomon Prado Huarcaya contact me please, so we can fix this problem right away... thank you.

Zparda

I think is Peruvian WU service fault :P far as i heard from David he say some1 else got the 330$.

Far as i know when u get the money on WU(i have made so many of those :P ty RussRogue) u get a number and then u use this number and get the money.

But on Peru is so shitty coz he tell me (i dun trust him 100% but who knows) some other guy go to WU and ask the money. He dun have the number but he know the quanty and who send and who should get it. Prolly he say his mom got Cancer and need the money i dun care wut and the person of WU give him.

Better go check wut place of WU give the money and i also can help u if i have time.

Send me a PM cachorro and c wut we can do

cachorro

Originally posted by Zparda
    I think is Peruvian WU service fault :P far as i heard from David he say some1 else got the 330$.

Far as i know when u get the money on WU(i have made so many of those :P ty RussRogue) u get a number and then u use this number and get the money.

But on Peru is so shitty coz he tell me (i dun trust him 100% but who knows) some other guy go to WU and ask the money. He dun have the number but he know the quanty and who send and who should get it. Prolly he say his mom got Cancer and need the money i dun care wut and the person of WU give him.

Better go check wut place of WU give the money and i also can help u if i have time.

Send me a PM cachorro and c wut we can do
    Thank you man I really i mean i really appreciate your help .. and sure 110% i will contact you....

Ok in the other part, David Soujioru man im trying to contact you again but i don't hear from you back no asnwers back... i sent you emails to your email box and i also sent you a pm 2 or 3 times here in the ko4life and no answers back too.. please man whats happening man.. i'm waiting a good time already more than a week.. and yes I agree / I accept ( YO ACCEPTO"spanish" ) your preposition/trade/deal/intercambio"spanish"/exchange for repair fix the $$$ money i sent you over $300 USD by western union so yeah again Yes I accept please contact me David so we can fix this problem/ fix the money i sent you, so we don't have to disscuss this problem anymore.. .. i know is a little crazy posting all this in order to catch your attention, all i want is to fix this problem and im sure you too thats why please man contact me ... i sent you several emails, i pm you and if i have your phone number i will call you too... but please man contact me thank you...

OMG .. guys all i want is get either my money back which is over $300USD is alot of money in PERU.. hell yeah.. and David Soujioru knows that.. or I either take the Preposition/Trade/Deal from David SOUJIROU - so i don't have to keep having this problem with him David Soujioru and bring his name all the time.. alll i want is fix this problem so yeah David soujirou please man whats happening lets fix this problem lets not take no more time and fix this problem once it for all... thank you.

cachorro

oh god damm .. really damm i mean i know/yo se( NO USAR EL NOMBRE DE DIOS EN VANO).... but gashhh im trying and im still waiting for soujirou to contact me..

hey David im waiting for your answer back.. how long am i still going to wait for your answer .. you sent me an agreement a preposition i already told you i accept, all i need is the info for you to sent me back.. in order to cover up the amount of money i sent you over $300USD.. over western Union.... I sent out to you lots of emails and PM's but you havent contact me or send me no answer back.. whats wrong man.. im still waiting for you... hope to get any answer from you back.. ...

also.. have anyone has contact soujirou David for the last couple weeks.. i sent out lots of emails and pm's and nothing no answer back from him.. he told we are going to fix this problem and he gave me a preposition to cover up the money that i sent out to him... over $300 USD by western union... man.. this guy says he never had any problem with nobody and he don't wants no problems.. now he is gone again.. no answer back, nothing 0 nada.. whats the deal ??? he says something and now he is gone.. .. now i don't know how long i have to wait for his guy to sent me an answer back... ... sure he is LEGIT please.. PROVE IT.. ... contact me im still waiting for your answer back.. ... thanks bb. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345