Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS!

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; before you guys run your mouths off, the story actually is Oddarcher+beatenubad were transffered because GM gave out personal data ...
Page: 4

before you guys run your mouths off, the story actually is Oddarcher+beatenubad were transffered because GM gave out personal data on their accounts so as an apology the GM moved beaten+his friend to pathos.[/b]

Dumb, Really dumb. How can a GM do that? Why not move someone from Ares to either Diez or Xigenon?

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

they should just make server transfer legit on old servers and get them more alive with that. block this for like 1 year and then allow it at new servers too.

they could make it like just character transfer without items.

tamachan

W00DStick, send the KSC TO K2, Report them... I Wonder Why dont u guys who live in america, go to their Office and print that picture and put the KSC on to a Floppy and tell them to delete that item... :mellow: my bro forgotten his SQ and he went to the office and retrived it... well Not knightonline SQ

W00DStick, send the KSC TO K2, Report them... I Wonder Why dont u guys who live in america, go to their Office and print that picture and put the KSC on to a Floppy and tell them to delete that item... :mellow: my bro forgotten his SQ and he went to the office and retrived it... well Not knightonline SQ [/b]

zuahaha floppy u cant even buy new floppy's nymore better put on usd stick xD

Theres more ppl in moradon just selling rare weapon defence items... It's not transfered I think

the funny thing is two players who went to pathos are no where to be legit, nice .... now to the players from pathos, expect a really fucked up server just like Beramus thanks to the big help of the best gm , oh yeah btw ..... did that gm made them lvl 80 ? it'll not surprise me

blah if it stays with 2 only np but if it gets 1 full clan well we'll have aproblem then ~.~

theres this level 80 warrior who popped out of nowhere... hes leader of a clan hes got the S symbol and hes lvl 80 we saw his seeking (me and tama)

yeah i saw like 3 rare +5 defence armors today :wacko:
    and a lvl 80 warrior with +9 shell helm and avedon ._.

and nice clan u have their W00D

w00d im still pissed about the chitin :angry: ...that fukin guy's a dick. anyway, i heard that there might have been a bug that allowed these armors to drop during the last patch, if this is so, id assume people in other servers would have gotten some to drop as well. anyone seen any on another server that didnt have them before?

and why would people get transferred into pathos... i mean FUCK. why not a server that had these items before, so they wouldnt have such a huge advantage... or a newer one so its more advantageous to the damn players that got transferred.

im amazed those items havent sold... theyve been sitting in merchant for hours now.

Lag0nx

Theyre both 80 and illegit
    very gg of saphyr
    and i will do anything to get those 2 fuckers banned i dont care if i lose my char shortly theyre gonna mercahnt fucking CS for 999 damn fags its not like they need coins they were most likely transferd with over 70GBS but no,they have to merchant FP rare defenses to fuck up the server

and gg vaseline saying theire legit LOL.

whocares21

Lets all move to Girakon: the server with the most english speakers XD
    and lets talk to the turks in girakon to move to other server so we all be happy :P

Lets all move to Girakon: the server with the most english speakers XD
    and lets talk to the turks in girakon to move to other server so we all be happy :P[/b]
    +1

Lag0nx

now he told me careful harrasing other players is a violation of tos
    threating me with a ban too just for talking to him
    mmm yeah

Theyre both 80 and illegit[/b]
    are you sure they're lvl 80? coz i think they want free lvls so gm transfered them to Pathos and they will come back to beramus soon with those free lvls .

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast