Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Wipe All Server

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Wipe All Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What is your thoughts and why? List WHY!?[/b] Chance for this to come true are equal as mine to get ...
Page: 4

SpaceFlower

What is your thoughts and why?

List WHY!?[/b]
    Chance for this to come true are equal as mine to get Cristina Aguilera into bed

Ppl that started game not so long ago will think that is cool, but old school players (at least the one that are still playing) would quit game instantly. You cannot wipe 3 years of hard work and suffer..

by this way u just punishing the legit people the cheating guys will just start cheating again.

the guy who made this topic is like the most retarded guy in this forum.

Shad0w

I would say yes

Phace

lol, They should rather restart everybody to lvl 0 and everything... and remove like 2 servers..

I would say yes[/b]
    so you wouldnt mind losing ur lvl 77 char wich u spent on 2 years lvling and such.
    losing all ur uniques +1/2 that took u 2 years to obtain.

And all of this just cause some people are cheating, thats why us the legit people need to be punished. Rly if u r turk and koxped to lvl 50 u shouldnt even botter posting.

ZeIda

What I think? I think you are retarded.

Justin

i think if k2 wiped all server they would lose everything. Would you want to play anymore if u were lvl 80 fully decked out and lost everything? lol i wouldn't

WrathofGod

k2 would lose all buisness like people already said... all the noobs are sayin restart the servers and all the awsome players lvl 70+ are saying that the poeple who want a wipe are a bunch of noobs... :lol:

if it happens ---------> uninstall KO

Wipe each server and put under new management and hackshield program...maybe, just maybe.
    Wipe each server just for the hell of it...no.

DM:X

combining might be good idea

ARES + DIEZ = Dionysus

XIG + BERA = Nemesis

CYPHER = Zephyr

OYMPIA + EDANA = Eros

MANES + PATHOS + LOGOS = Phosphor

RONARK + GIRAKON + AKARA = Helios

Revolution

NO POINT THE GAME WILL BE TO PACKED FOR EVERYONE TO LVL IN... IT WILL JUST CREATE CHAOS SENDING THIS GAME FATHER INTO THE GROUND THAT IT ALREADY IS GOING

peintre

I'm Saying pretty much Start everything over, Cause Everyone who actually plays the game knows that More then half of is is BS.

Some the people that are 80 that got there by koxp....Duping items....

I dont think its fair that half of the high lvls are there because there cheaters.[/b]
    hey there my poor little retarded child, il lawnser for you,
    THE ONLY ONES THAT WOULD HURT IS THE 1 PERSON on 1 CHAR EXPING LEGIT MTFKERS. THOSE WHO CHEAT WILL BEE lvl 80 in waht? 1 month?

plz.. you got the logic of a tez

Banned

I think a all english server would be the worst thing to ever happen to KO....... can u imagine the damn bitching from players... the 1 v 1 topics, the clan beefing. Every1 whining about other players supposedly hacking..

girakon and akara are basically servers with the most english players and look at the whining there already, english players just cant handle being together in a group.. to many egotistical pussies involved.

Some of the dumbest suggestions I've seen, well done.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast