Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

which steam KO server is better?

This is a discussion on which steam KO server is better? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hell have good community so maybe 2/3 only farm no pk...
Page: 4

hell have good community so maybe 2/3 only farm no pk

Hellsgarem ofc (y)

hells is dead, good for farm since there are no people and then you wait for a merge if you want pk.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    hells is dead, good for farm since there are no people and then you wait for a merge if you want pk.
    That's actually not a bad idea. Imagine the merge never comes though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    That's actually not a bad idea. Imagine the merge never comes though lol.

let's keep believing .....

I got a question about Cypher , i stopped officialy ko at 2008 and went to privates , i wonder .. to gear up well as sin / warrior only for Ardream , how much dollars worth raptor +9 / Shard +9 this days ?

Probation Senior Member

Ardream is dead. Its full of Bots. Pk on official is also Dead for the Majority of the day. You have Pk hours. It sucks man and its not worth the money it cost to gear up. I would play apexko or join Projectko. Dont heavily invest in ko these days.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Ardream is dead. Its full of Bots. Pk on official is also Dead for the Majority of the day. You have Pk hours. It sucks man and its not worth the money it cost to gear up. I would play apexko or join Projectko. Dont heavily invest in ko these days.
    Been playing DCZ on cypher for 3 weeks or so and i haven't seen any bots other than sometime when chaos stone spawns bot mages sometimes show up (free nps). DCZ isn't super active but i wouldn't say its dead. Typically a full board on each side during the day.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Been playing DCZ on cypher for 3 weeks or so and i haven't seen any bots other than sometime when chaos stone spawns bot mages sometimes show up (free nps). DCZ isn't super active but i wouldn't say its dead. Typically a full board on each side during the day.
    Its dead dude. I dont get why everyone is in denial. 12 people in dcz counts as being active these days? lol Its dead homie. run left outside your base and you will find bots farming 24/7..1-2 on each side. You have no active dcz clans that are organized its all randoms. If thats what you like well.. To each their own i guess.
    l911l likes this.

I love you all ^^ just login to find out the same information! Cya in Steam

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    IM so happy to see a familiar face. are you still in Cypher? Ill go there if so

With everyone saying its dead and cry just login and play the dam game . your the ones makeing it dead by saying negative stuff. I been playing pathos for about a month as a return knight and its still fun . few english people , spansih , and turks that speak english . and the comunity there are nice and mature .

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    IM so happy to see a familiar face. are you still in Cypher? Ill go there if so
    haha ye man been playing dcz again humanside at cypher, its nothing crazy to be sure but I'm extremely casual these days so it works fine. usually a party on each side when we pk. If there isn't decent PK we log off, I guess it doesn't bother me much.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Its dead dude. I dont get why everyone is in denial. 12 people in dcz counts as being active these days? lol Its dead homie. run left outside your base and you will find bots farming 24/7..1-2 on each side. You have no active dcz clans that are organized its all randoms. If thats what you like well.. To each their own i guess.
    Methinks you care too much about the game

Cypher is super active on steam. Honestly, it feels more active then when I quit usko 8 years ago. Ton of English speaking players, wars are well populated. Not much xp, but plenty of farming and pk (which is more fun anyways)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234