Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

the stupidity grows

This is a discussion on the stupidity grows within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow Josh you're still alive?...
Page: 5

J

Wow Josh you're still alive?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Without the USA the whole of Europe would be speaking German?

Did you ever have any History lessons? The forces that pushed Hitler back were only mildly to do with US presence. The main causes were Hitlers over ambition and was ill prepared for the Russian winter. His troops had no coats, they couldn't handle it. Oil pipes in their tanks froze and supplies to their front line stopped.

I have been on holiday to the USA 4 times, and its a tremendous country. The people are nice and freindly, and theres so much to do and see. Unfortunatly it seems that some of the US people on this forum give a bad impression.

One of the main reasons why America is hated around the world is because of its arrogance. USA critise china for its pollution levels, and says our atheletes will suffer in the olympics, but when someone points the finger at the USA for its contribution to global warming, they cast a blind eye. Thats what i call hypocricy.

USA doesn't have the best education in the world. Many countries have a top class education system. The reason why USA thinks they have a top system is because other people go to the USA to learn. Theres a simple reason for that. Its not because you cant become as educated in another country, its just that the qualifications achieved don't mean as much as getting a degree from a top USA institute. You apply for a job in London. Who would they take? The guy who has the best degree from a small country or the guy who has the best degree from a US institute? it would be the USA one, simply because they are recognised greater on a global scale. Doesn't mean the education is better.

Rad_Archer, you are correct that the USA provides the most to other countries. But thats simply because you have the biggest GDP out of everyone. 10million dollars of a guy who has 1 billion is nothing. 10 million dollars of a guy who has 10 million is everything. Because of this, you have a duty to help others. You may say we don't have to, but really, you need us just as much as we need you. Your exports would be nothing without people to buy them. Your domestic product wouldn't be enough without importing the cheap goods from China. Your companies staff costs wouldn't be so low if they couldn't emply cheap labour and call centres in places such as India.

You talk about oil, but whether your goverment admits it or not, oil in Afghanistan and Iraq is a major contribution to the invasion of these countries. You say your there to help? Why don't you send your armies to darfur? Why dont you send them to Zimbabwe? Why don't you send them to Kenya? Because there is nothing their for you.

I just ask you to consider firstly that not everything your goverment does is in the best interest of the people it helps. When India had nuclear weapons and Pakistan didn't, USA immediatly stepped in to give Pakistan nuclear capabilities. Wanna know why? Because they wanted their support to fight against Afghanistan. Not to restore peace between the two countries.

And sillyho, do not try and justify the use of two tactical nukes on Japan because thats a battle you will lose. Sure they were not right to attack pearl harbour but that isn't a century worth of damage, millions of lives affected in current lives, aswell as future lives. You want to talk about unfair? Lets talk about how you impressioned thousands of japanese people in your country, not even considering whether they were children of previous immagrants or immagrants themselves. Is that fair? Lets talk about all your racial issues that are clearly still present without your country, and hugely present in your past. Is that fair?

Before you say i envy you, or before you say i am influenced by my own media, I am from England. Our country has the same issues as yours, and our people complain about the same things. We are a free country almost as equally as you. Our education is as recognised as yours, and our countries march together in almost every step they take. These critisims i make of the USA i make of UK also. Im just bringing to light how both our governments fail and succeed.

And yes, they do succeed in huge sizes. But we all must remember. Others will only see the negatives, not the positives. They wont praise us for what we do. But they will quickly pick out the bad points. Would a countries population rather watch 'USA saves the world again' or 'USA causes major disputes etc'. Unfortunatly its the latter, so all the media will show is the latter. It is up to people to use their intelligence to fish out the truth. So it is expected that some people won't be able to do that and you will always get the people who hate.

Banned

Without the USA the whole of Europe would be speaking German?

Did you ever have any History lessons? The forces that pushed Hitler back were only mildly to do with US presence. The main causes were Hitlers over ambition and was ill prepared for the Russian winter. His troops had no coats, they couldn't handle it. Oil pipes in their tanks froze and supplies to their front line stopped.

I have been on holiday to the USA 4 times, and its a tremendous country. The people are nice and freindly, and theres so much to do and see. Unfortunatly it seems that some of the US people on this forum give a bad impression.

One of the main reasons why America is hated around the world is because of its arrogance. USA critise china for its pollution levels, and says our atheletes will suffer in the olympics, but when someone points the finger at the USA for its contribution to global warming, they cast a blind eye. Thats what i call hypocricy.

USA doesn't have the best education in the world. Many countries have a top class education system. The reason why USA thinks they have a top system is because other people go to the USA to learn. Theres a simple reason for that. Its not because you cant become as educated in another country, its just that the qualifications achieved don't mean as much as getting a degree from a top USA institute. You apply for a job in London. Who would they take? The guy who has the best degree from a small country or the guy who has the best degree from a US institute? it would be the USA one, simply because they are recognised greater on a global scale. Doesn't mean the education is better.

Rad_Archer, you are correct that the USA provides the most to other countries. But thats simply because you have the biggest GDP out of everyone. 10million dollars of a guy who has 1 billion is nothing. 10 million dollars of a guy who has 10 million is everything. Because of this, you have a duty to help others. You may say we don't have to, but really, you need us just as much as we need you. Your exports would be nothing without people to buy them. Your domestic product wouldn't be enough without importing the cheap goods from China. Your companies staff costs wouldn't be so low if they couldn't emply cheap labour and call centres in places such as India.

You talk about oil, but whether your goverment admits it or not, oil in Afghanistan and Iraq is a major contribution to the invasion of these countries. You say your there to help? Why don't you send your armies to darfur? Why dont you send them to Zimbabwe? Why don't you send them to Kenya? Because there is nothing their for you.

I just ask you to consider firstly that not everything your goverment does is in the best interest of the people it helps. When India had nuclear weapons and Pakistan didn't, USA immediatly stepped in to give Pakistan nuclear capabilities. Wanna know why? Because they wanted their support to fight against Afghanistan. Not to restore peace between the two countries.

And sillyho, do not try and justify the use of two tactical nukes on Japan because thats a battle you will lose. Sure they were not right to attack pearl harbour but that isn't a century worth of damage, millions of lives affected in current lives, aswell as future lives. You want to talk about unfair? Lets talk about how you impressioned thousands of japanese people in your country, not even considering whether they were children of previous immagrants or immagrants themselves. Is that fair? Lets talk about all your racial issues that are clearly still present without your country, and hugely present in your past. Is that fair?

Before you say i envy you, or before you say i am influenced by my own media, I am from England. Our country has the same issues as yours, and our people complain about the same things. We are a free country almost as equally as you. Our education is as recognised as yours, and our countries march together in almost every step they take. These critisims i make of the USA i make of UK also. Im just bringing to light how both our governments fail and succeed.

And yes, they do succeed in huge sizes. But we all must remember. Others will only see the negatives, not the positives. They wont praise us for what we do. But they will quickly pick out the bad points. Would a countries population rather watch 'USA saves the world again' or 'USA causes major disputes etc'. Unfortunatly its the latter, so all the media will show is the latter. It is up to people to use their intelligence to fish out the truth. So it is expected that some people won't be able to do that and you will always get the people who hate.[/b]
    wow.. i must say. i acutally read the whole thing nd i agree.
    some1 give this man a giant cookie plz.. he fucking deserves it! <3

DarkSynth

hate to shoot u down sillyho but your totally wrong...
    it was something called the battle or britian
    us brits fuked over their airplanes
    they couldnt do anything about the navy
    their armiers were split in half and russias cold pwnd them so bb half germany
    so germany are left with:
    no navy
    no planes
    half their soldiers
    then usa come and help...
    and coz of this all americans say that they saved our butts....no ty bb
    to reference it to ko
    it is like a vs.
    1 of 1/4 health (germany) 1 on 1/2 health (eng and france)
    then some random (usa)
    comes in and finishes em off and takes the nps coz they got the last hit...

yaya me and rezzergd pwn u all bitches
    we know that uk are pwnzers
    uk fo life

Alhena

I suppose this thread is going way to off topic..

But about Ko4life i agree with Felix completely..

and these forums also help us to know what&#39;s happening in the servers other than you play.... so i think these Forums Rock....

and it is fun talking to KO playing or non playing people here because they have a lot more things to share other than KO

Kennie (a school going KID) i personally think you were stupid enough to make a topic like this !!!! :angry:

Uzu

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

You proclaim your knowledge and intelligence however I ask you, do you know what country provides 95% of the worlds relief to 2nd and 3rd world countries, including your own? This is despite our peoples being heavily taxed and no social health care (which we could easily afford if we didn&#39;t look after the "smaller" countries you are so quick to make mention).[/b]
    Ur calling hungary a 3rd world country? Epic.

Oh and every single ameryca fen post here has been full of typical rednekish failure points. Ameryca not kanata, ima kanata fen Ask faggy, he knows that i got like 15-20 kanata t-shirts

Eh?

And its true, american education sux. Instead of failing in every point during some pointless forum war u dumb americans should educate urself and then do smth that make others like u learn smth. Make a "commitee of angry but evul e-gangstas in search of better educational system for mother america"

P.S KOREA!!

sime217

if im not mistaken u play usko too?[/b]
    ya.. from time to time, but that doesnt have anything to do with my point, my post was directed towards this topic and the people involved in it

hate to shoot u down sillyho but your totally wrong...
    it was something called the battle or britian
    us brits fuked over their airplanes
    they couldnt do anything about the navy
    their armiers were split in half and russias cold pwnd them so bb half germany
    so germany are left with:
    no navy
    no planes
    half their soldiers
    then usa come and help...
    and coz of this all americans say that they saved our butts....no ty bb
    to reference it to ko
    it is like a vs.
    1 of 1/4 health (germany) 1 on 1/2 health (eng and france)
    then some random (usa)
    comes in and finishes em off and takes the nps coz they got the last hit...

yaya me and rezzergd pwn u all bitches
    we know that uk are pwnzers
    uk fo life[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I like your comparison

SillyHo

Darksith, check your history books bro. The Brits were driving American made tanks and before we even entered the war we were the lone supplier of your war with France versus the German onslaught. Yes Hitler was totally over extended, ever wonder why? Oh yeah the Americans had him stretched in North Africa, then in Italy and France. Without US intervention Germany could have simply sat at the Atlantic bombing Britian at will with his rockets and long range bombers and slowly taken out Russia. We came over and made him use resources in places that were already considered occupied. Try and think back to when the US first entered the conflict. Working armies against Germany that had their own abilities to get to the conflict, and sustain their armies consisted of Great Britain, Russia, and the United States. There was help from Canada, New Zealand, and Australia, Belgium, and a host of other, for lack of better terms, Non-military countries. Russia needed time to produce its war machine and the USA gave it to them. Hitler was fool and I will forever consider it a possibility that Europe with Russia could have held him off. The British would have been forced into a truce I think and Russia which had already been an ally of Germany would also have been forced to do the same, hence my comment of "Europe speaking German" at this time.

Not all Americans think our education system is top notch. What we all agree on is our freedoms to pursue education if we want. There are places with better working models of a complete system that works well for all of their society. These countries also don&#39;t have to spend trillions of dollars a year in world defense either. I say world defense and not national defense because it has been a long time since we have ever had to defend ourselves.

I already tried to explain why we are not in Darfur, in Georgia, why we avoid some of the conflicts in Africa. Right now by our own guesses we are extended 70% of our total fighting ability. This is explained by our ability to not only strike, but sustain strikes with support and long term logistics. Perhaps if some of your other nations put forth half of the US&#39;s effort these conflicts would already be resolved. There is also a growing population the the US that thinks we should only defend our own borders. How we should allow eastern Europe and the coast of Africa to go back to its genocidal ways. The true reason we were able to get into Afghanistan and Iraq was the link to terrorism and how the general American populace feels about that word. We still are not receiving any special considerations where oil is concerned so yet again, that argument is false.

Don&#39;t even need to compare the government to what a few people do. Yes some US athletes chose to wear masks in China, just as most of mainstream China does every single fucking day. You sir are truly a douche for comparing the 2. China&#39;s civil rights are the biggest complaint and it is a worldwide problem. Perhaps if China didnt have 1.5 billion people the US would already have a military response there as well

Banned

Sorry to write here, but I&#39;m blocked for a day to send any messages on forums.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    so, my fellow marines fighting for iraqi peoples freedom, and for a free and non-violent afghanistan is not known to the american people? im pretty sure the whole world knows we are in iraq, and afghanistan. we DONT care about them? then why the fuck are we there? explain that to me then.[/b]
    I don&#39;t go along with your theory about Afghanistan and Iraq. I don&#39;t think your country is trying to fight for the freedom of these coutnries. If they would, why did they attack first? Neither I nor some other people don&#39;t belive, that the US Army went there to fight only for freedom. In my view they went for the Oil, but they still couldn&#39;t bring it "in one piece" in the USA, this is why are they still there... By the way I think you misunderstood me, because I thought so, that the american peoples don&#39;t care where and what are the other countries. When the US Army is for long years in a coutnry, and they destroy everything they see, it doesn&#39;t mean that they care about that country, they just want to have something, what they still didin&#39;t get.

Ps:Sorry for my english if it&#39;s ungrammatical, and of course feel free to correct me.

Peace[/b][/quote]
    mainly one of the reasons we are still in iraq and afghanistan is not because we are there for the oil, yes, maybe that could be one of the reasons, but mainly if we left the countries would fall apart, if you think we should just packup and leave your not thinking it throughly. i am in the military, and from what i am told, iraq is getting better because we are over there, but the insurgents still exist, and they will do everything in their power to kill americans that are trying to help out the iraqis. yes, there are some bad reasons that we are there but our own marines and soldiers hand out food to kids all the time, and we make the people feel safe over there knowing that we patrol the streets at night, they can send their kids to the store and buy stuff for their parents so they dont get killed.
    afghanistan is a different story, the taliban still exists, along with syrians and some other nations that hate the US, if we stop fighting them, they will overrun the country all over again, plant mines, kill innocent villages, burn down entire cities, and it will be as if we were never there in the first place, although on the news it doesnt seem like we are doing a good job, thats what they want you to think. ive had my buddies in iraq and afghanistan die for trying to protect people they dont even know. its ok if u think that the US has done some bad things in the past, but I know that we are not there anymore for weapons of mass destruction, we are there because we cant let a country turn into total anarchy just because we dont feel like helping.

I don&#39;t go along with your theory about Afghanistan and Iraq. I don&#39;t think your country is trying to fight for the freedom of these coutnries. If they would, why did they attack first? Neither I nor some other people don&#39;t belive, that the US Army went there to fight only for freedom. In my view they went for the Oil, but they still couldn&#39;t bring it "in one piece" in the USA, this is why are they still there... By the way I think you misunderstood me, because I thought so, that the american peoples don&#39;t care where and what are the other countries. When the US Army is for long years in a coutnry, and they destroy everything they see, it doesn&#39;t mean that they care about that country, they just want to have something, what they still didin&#39;t get.

Ps:Sorry for my english if it&#39;s ungrammatical, and of course feel free to correct me.

Peace
    mainly one of the reasons we are still in iraq and afghanistan is not because we are there for the oil, yes, maybe that could be one of the reasons, but mainly if we left the countries would fall apart, if you think we should just packup and leave your not thinking it throughly. i am in the military, and from what i am told, iraq is getting better because we are over there, but the insurgents still exist, and they will do everything in their power to kill americans that are trying to help out the iraqis. yes, there are some bad reasons that we are there but our own marines and soldiers hand out food to kids all the time, and we make the people feel safe over there knowing that we patrol the streets at night, they can send their kids to the store and buy stuff for their parents so they dont get killed.
    afghanistan is a different story, the taliban still exists, along with syrians and some other nations that hate the US, if we stop fighting them, they will overrun the country all over again, plant mines, kill innocent villages, burn down entire cities, and it will be as if we were never there in the first place, although on the news it doesnt seem like we are doing a good job, thats what they want you to think. ive had my buddies in iraq and afghanistan die for trying to protect people they dont even know. its ok if u think that the US has done some bad things in the past, but I know that we are not there anymore for weapons of mass destruction, we are there because we cant let a country turn into total anarchy just because we dont feel like helping.[/b]
    see? everything america does is under good intentions because we&#39;re great people.

they be hatin&#39; yo

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

<3 europe thats all ^^

Originally posted by Rad_Archer
    You proclaim your knowledge and intelligence however I ask you, do you know what country provides 95% of the worlds relief to 2nd and 3rd world countries, including your own? This is despite our peoples being heavily taxed and no social health care (which we could easily afford if we didn&#39;t look after the "smaller" countries you are so quick to make mention).
    I didnt read through whole the topic, but I would like to comment on this

Do you actually know that USA pays way less to the so called poor countries then Europe countries do. Offc, If you see the total number of the USA their spendings, you would say OMGZORS, but that doesnt dount.

You need to look how much each person pays and divide that to the amount of ppl in that country if you want the right number and let me tell you, Belgium&#39;s ratio is higher then that of the USA.

Its funny how you guys point the failure of your social health care on that. Maybe you should cut the war spendings. Would help alot

<3 europe thats all ^^[/b]
    Ok, you love Europe and all you can do is make non contributing posts like "what a big lie" and "i <3 my continent".. You&#39;re like one of those 9 year olds who gets in an argument, and after you get your ass sat down by someone proving you wrong, you just sits there going "Nuh, uh! I&#39;m right cuz I said so =] I has a cookie look at me!"