Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the letters are a bit small but still visable i think...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

the letters are a bit small but still visable i think

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

These things are all well known about Tez but he is lucky there is no hard evidence for it.

Anyone that trys flaming an dbeing abusive on this thread will face a ban/mute

Naismith

So why all of a sudden this outburst? You don’t get your cut of the money Tez is going to get for his char?
    I feel kinda sorry for you, considering all the time you spend leveling that char. But any1 with a common sense could have seen this coming.

Banned Senior Member

I never played this game for money coz I dont need it tez said i never asked for money many times.
    I burst because some noob uncovered my ass as i was gonna discover more things

Banned

Does anyone really care? Why single out ONE person for the "shady" actions that they do when there&#39;s Turks running the servers doing 72x worse things everyday of their life.....seems to me you "Diez People" hold high esteem for Tez for some odd reason and expect him to be perfect now because of it. Not a flaming post, just wondering why you guys care so much <_<

Ganbitsu

There has been many topics like this and tez has always managed to explain something. Unless we have 100% proof we can&#39;t really accuse him for anything of those things above. I don&#39;t know tez and I don&#39;t even want to know him but these topics are really pointless unless you can give us proves.[/b]
    Actually u can accuse him of at least one of the things, as he admited he bought duped gbs... <_<

G0D

Is it possible Diez is more corrupted than Cypher? :S (Not a flame just asking -_-)

Banned Senior Member

13 ) Tez wanted to abuse the quest bug where you could do quest over and over but CS wont give him flame apos quest back , I will try to get the CS ticket

Whats with all the shit about devile

G0D

Festo I rofl&#39;d at your avatar :lol:

Whats with all the shit about devile[/b]
    Curious about that myself..

That was a stupid fucking thing to say without SOLID proof..

Do you remember Ali1989 ? he was selling tons of GB on every servers , also +8 items and bifrost items :P

without solid proof no one will listen to you... well that is if people even care about cheats anymore which i&#39;m not sure they do

I mean you can play his character for months, come out with truths but as you can see, people just look for excuses for why you&#39;re releasing them. People will only listen to what they want to hear :P

p.s. the devile part i&#39;d probably remove too, i don&#39;t think anyone believes that and i feel it only weakens the arguement

Banned

Do you remember Ali1989 ? he was selling tons of GB on every servers , also +8 items and bifrost items :P[/b]
    he quited on real time ;P or he back ?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

People will only listen to what they want to hear :P[/b]
    Well ppl like me will listen proves :P
    I&#39;m sure tez has bribed everyone in u_k to shut up xD

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast