Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

TEZZ SCAMER AND KOM

This is a discussion on TEZZ SCAMER AND KOM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; legolas wanna clean my house with your friend?...
Page: 6

Raffu

legolas wanna clean my house with your friend?

Originally posted by tez/aja
    good lie baba u got raptor and *u lost it in wipe cause gm prob saw u had raptor +9 in you inn so now u blame me nice

dont be mad cause u spent money from KoM and then u lost it.....

legit items do get wiped
    and whats really sad is you bought the +9 raptor knowing if u ever got caught with it u would get banned....i gave u raptor u said u used for 2 hours and then log off

whatever man i am just middle man thats all i send KoM you money cause u beg me to get your raptor +9 and shells +9 so stfu and take it in the chin cause u got k2ed not scammed or dupe wiped

we have all had it happen to our legit items and i never said i dont babashop....that is the way of this game get used it

and as for paypal charge back way to old now and its a virtual items so they dont support charge backs for that

next time someone begs me for +9 shit i just wont forward it to KoM *

and all know i dont scam ever you dumbass i get scammed like i am right now by you...you got your item and u lost it live with it yu +9 babashoper
    To even think you had a +9 raptor is sickening. Do you really suck that bad that you have to buy items you know arnt legit? People like you should be banned, but then again kom got unbanned. :rollseyes: That alone says a lot about the corruption in this game. And you asked for +10 shells? lol... tezz honestly you suck at this game. You cant do shit in this game without babashoping just like the other 20% of ko players that are just like you.

nfw

i agree about that but if we went by that rule anymore we would all have to kill everyone in the server since over 90% of the server buys from him

legolas_v1p

raffu pls stfu if u are not giving information pls go to other place and just read and get ur conclussions

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja
    good lie baba u got raptor and *u lost it in wipe cause gm prob saw u had raptor +9 in you inn so now u blame me nice

dont be mad cause u spent money from KoM and then u lost it.....

legit items do get wiped
    and whats really sad is you bought the +9 raptor knowing if u ever got caught with it u would get banned....i gave u raptor u said u used for 2 hours and then log off

whatever man i am just middle man thats all i send KoM you money cause u beg me to get your raptor +9 and shells +9 so stfu and take it in the chin cause u got k2ed not scammed or dupe wiped

we have all had it happen to our legit items and i never said i dont babashop....that is the way of this game get used it

and as for paypal charge back way to old now and its a virtual items so they dont support charge backs for that

next time someone begs me for +9 shit i just wont forward it to KoM *

and all know i dont scam ever you dumbass i get scammed like i am right now by you...you got your item and u lost it live with it yu +9 babashoper
    To even think you had a +9 raptor is sickening. Do you really suck that bad that you have to buy items you know arnt legit? People like you should be banned, but then again kom got unbanned. :rollseyes: That alone says a lot about the corruption in this game. And you asked for +10 shells? lol... tezz honestly you suck at this game. You cant do shit in this game without babashoping just like the other 20% of ko players that are just like you.[/b]
    hey dummy is not my raptor +9 i didnt use it stupid i gave it to this guy and i use a rap+8

ps oky i suck

Originally posted by nfw
    i agree about that but if we went by that rule anymore we would all have to kill everyone in the server since over 90% of the server buys from him
    You are giving diez players too less credit. I would say max 40% buys from that guy, 10% are legit .. other 50% dupe :lol:

hey dummy is not my raptor +9 i didnt use it stupid i gave it to this guy and i use a rap+8 *

ps oky i suck
    Right... and we are supposed to believe you? You already said you asked for +10 shells what makes us think you wouldent use the +9 rapter.

Banned

Originally posted by legolas_v1p
    raffu pls stfu if u are not giving information pls go to other place and just read and get ur conclussions
    i told him +9 items are bannanble he beg me to get it anyway so i did warn him not my fualt

Banned

I think diesel = charlie, notice the spellings

diesel

I think diesel = charlie, notice the spellings *
    :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Conin
    I think diesel = charlie, notice the spellings
    maybe

diesel

is nice how all ur clients support u xD
    i lear my lesson first time i babashoped and the last one

UnderworlD

Default he aint a scammer

Tezz is my bitch :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nfw
    You are giving diez players too less credit. I would say max 40% buys from that guy, 10% are legit .. other 50% dupe :lol:

hey dummy is not my raptor +9 i didnt use it stupid i gave it to this guy and i use a rap+8 *

ps oky i suck
    Right... and we are supposed to believe you? You already said you asked for +10 shells what makes us think you wouldent use the +9 rapter.[/b]

dude your just as much as a moron as he is you think i would ever pay for +10 shells man it was a fucking joke stupid....i dont even have leet gear....fucking shells +6 and +7 and and str 9 rings wtf

i cant afford that shit man

learn to take a joke and dont flame me sinec i really dont suck and i didnt say anything bad about anyone....grow up kid

Banned

Originally posted by diesel
    is nice how all ur clients support u xD
    i lear my lesson first time i babashoped and the last one
    non of these people who are saying shit bought from me from KoM

but.......i am taking orders guys so please send me what u need... :P

stevouk

its your fault for buying +9 shit you babashopper lol

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast