Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is there some secret way to get lvl 60 in 1 week aand 5 days

This is a discussion on is there some secret way to get lvl 60 in 1 week aand 5 days within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes 60 is possible. tristan ur defense sux.. he hit me for 819 at the most after the torment they ...
Page: 2

yes 60 is possible.

tristan ur defense sux..
    he hit me for 819 at the most after the torment

they both tryed aka Camel and Pallmall killing us at trolls, they failed miserably..

Lawless

With any previous experience leveling upto and past 60, it can be done in a week if your going round the clock on the correct mobs, Archers for example, if twinks supplied with best possible gear per level can get to 40 in one long day solo. Done that myself for my DLW noob

TristoN

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    lets be honest here it's not impossible to have 60, neither is it impossible to have 2 people at 60, nor have a mirage sword, infact i have one myself

he may have sword dance but he also red balls and also gives 50 national points, don't confuse level with skill. That same party attacked us at trolls and they all died.

(the priest doesnt redball yet tho, mustn't have a holy water)
    yea, i got shadow huntered by there fucking rogue for 1200... then, when the warrior tried to solo, i took himi out.. solo - should've ss'ed it, but all i know is I killed sum noob with a MS and he took FOREVER and hit really hard.. idk if it was SD or not but i used 15 pots lol... regardless, i'm noob when it comes to warriors --- its just gay that they are 60 and yea, they most likely aren't legit either waym, though it can be done (most turks = fast level 60 = not legit)

DeviNe

Deus got 60 in 8 days I believe. Not that hard to believe the guy just doesn't have a life that's all ^_^

Flemming

gold prem :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12