Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is there something wrong with the KO website?

This is a discussion on Is there something wrong with the KO website? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When G1 was first implemented I said no way am I doing this as sure as there are bugs in ...
Page: 2

Shane1911

When G1 was first implemented I said no way am I doing this as sure as there are bugs in the game this G1 thing will get screwed up. I guess I am paranoid about anything new that ko introduces.

To this day I do not have a g1 account yet I do need to change my region code as somehow I ended up in California and I live in Canada. The game itself is working for me so I hesitate tampering with this code because I have no confidence that it will work smoothly.

Glad it worked for you however.[/b]
    I am in the exact same boat. It seems that Canada = CA = California.

I have no intention of getting a g1 account either.

llJuanMall

When G1 was first implemented I said no way am I doing this as sure as there are bugs in the game this G1 thing will get screwed up. I guess I am paranoid about anything new that ko introduces.

To this day I do not have a g1 account yet I do need to change my region code as somehow I ended up in California and I live in Canada. The game itself is working for me so I hesitate tampering with this code because I have no confidence that it will work smoothly.

Glad it worked for you however.[/b]
    After someone hacked me, the region was changed to TR ( <_<) and i couldnt log in where i live so i had to change it by any means. good thing it worked nicely.
    what are the benefits/disadvantages of this G1 account anyway?

btw: warmen man, its sick to know that ur still playing. is it worth coming back bro?

I never left the game. I have been playing since some time in 2004. You may be confusing me with my son, who played the character for about 18 months. He has not played for 2 years now (thank God he got out). I am still amused by the game so no reason to quit. I play maybe 4-5 hours a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12