Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa?

This is a discussion on TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was supposed to say shown now how at the end, my keyboard is acting up....
Page: 7

Banned Regular Member

was supposed to say shown now how at the end, my keyboard is acting up.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    I already shared our convo through pms, It doesn't matter if you know me or I know you. What matters is the personality you showed when talking to someone who had never done a thing to you besides disagree about spending money on ko. It doesn't matter if the know you either, they can tell what kind of person you are by the posts you make, anyone can!

this topic has dwindled down to you making yourself look like clown. You did it yourself. At this point ther'es no sense in replying anymore because all youll keep doing is claiming everyone is picking on you and your clannies without knoing you when in reality this whole fight stimmed from your rude reply to the OP and me calling you snooty, which by your HIGH view f yourself, you have how everyone it was true.

Have fun in GAME everyone, after all it is a game.
    Dude you really are a retard. This entire flame war which YOU started is because you are too stupid and inexperienced in KO to realize that me telling you you won't hit 83 without premium was not out of spite but from reality -- something you're obviously out of touch with. You gave me the impression in game that you had something mentally wrong with you based on your mincing of words and peculiarities, but the fact that you're private messaging conversations about something so trivial and stupid let alone taking screenshots in the first place is pretty indicative. I really don't know why I respond to you, I knew from the first post I made in response to your bullshit you would continue it regardless of what I said. Something about people bad mouthing my group without proper conviction really rubs me the wrong way.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 12-10-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    bryan is legend ok??? pls aga, best priest knightonline , we should all adore him....

after reading this all, someone headshot that guy pls
    lmao, its why I said what I said XD people don't have to play with you for a long period of time or know you in real life if you give first impressions like this or constantly act a certain way. I stand by my point, this topic alone shows the type of person you are (bryan) and its a surprise you have a legitimate clan going because I dunno how they can stand you lollllllll

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    lmao, its why I said what I said XD people don't have to play with you for a long period of time or know you in real life if you give first impressions like this or constantly act a certain way. I stand by my point, this topic alone shows the type of person you are (bryan) and its a surprise you have a legitimate clan going because I dunno how they can stand you lollllllll
    Sticking up for friends, calling out bullshit, and looking for members who aren't simply interested in handouts are terrible traits to have.

I'm really happy I made this topic, it's a lot of fun
    itzbryan likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    I'm really happy I made this topic, it's a lot of fun
    Dude I never even got a response from you. I'm sorry this thread was hijacked by people who have no association with my clan therefore cannot represent it in any way shape or form - pretty annoying. Does it make sense what I said? Of course you want a clan to "help" you, but at the end of the day it's friends that make the game worth playing.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    bryan is legend ok??? pls aga, best priest knightonline , we should all adore him....

after reading this all, someone headshot that guy pls

sorry couldn't hold it, his comment is definitely the best comment in this thread so far.
    ScreameR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

sorry couldn't hold it, his comment is definitely the best comment in this thread so far.
    do you think anybody cares ?
    gtfo this thread

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    do you think anybody cares ?
    gtfo this thread
    apparently you cared enough to comment on it

apparently you cared enough to comment on it

hey adi you got me there ! you nasty!

iTzBryan Senior Member

I see the C-West brethren ride or dies have almost all arrived. Welcome Adi, Tiffer, ScreameR, and FuriousKO. Your synonymously irrelevant and indistinguishable points of view are exquisite as usual.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I see the C-West brethren ride or dies have almost all arrived. Welcome Adi, Tiffer, ScreameR, and FuriousKO. Your synonymously irrelevant and indistinguishable points of view are exquisite as usual.
    furiousko wasn't a cwest player.
    nor screamer.

iTzBryan Senior Member

furiousko wasn't a cwest player.
    nor screamer.
    Anatolia will forever and always connotate the same presumptions as C-West.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    You get offered advice from some of the best players in the game, get angry at what we have to say, quit the subclan less than 48 hours after joining, and now you want to bash our clan here with your extensive knowledge of our crew -- Ya we are so mean and "snooty." I'm sorry you think you can level from 1-83 without premium. How's that going by the way? Judging by your account buying topic in the market section, not well.
    i would stay away from anyone who can fit this much of their own head into their rectum

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast