Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Today CSW dies

This is a discussion on Today CSW dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This csw was advertised as CHEAT VS LEGIT fight of yber leet doom and destruction last week. What happend?...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This csw was advertised as CHEAT VS LEGIT fight of yber leet doom and destruction last week. What happend?

cama

You started the flaming with a provoking comment, then proceeded to continue; how is this anywhere remotely close to defense?

I'm not going to discuss this much further.[/b]
    how is 1 day mute warn?, also the comment wasnt intended to whatever his name(cant be assed to look), it was in response to someones question so i answered it how is that flame? did i forget to put the little flowers on it so it was nice? every1 knows i dont sugarcoat what i say and what i said was the truth not flame, although whatever his names comment was 100% flame directed at me

rickrock

how is 1 day mute warn?, also the comment wasnt intended to whatever his name(cant be assed to look), it was in response to someones question so i answered it how is that flame? did i forget to put the little flowers on it so it was nice? every1 knows i dont sugarcoat what i say and what i said was the truth not flame, although whatever his names comment was 100% flame directed at me[/b]
    lol

Banned Senior Member

yay camas muted

cama

yay camas muted[/b]
    yay cama has a 2nd account?

Banned Senior Member

yay you have only 3 posts instead of minus

rickrock

yay cama has a 2nd account?[/b]

Banned Senior Member

yay you have only 3 posts instead of minus[/b]
    You do know the mute is only got another 15 hours.... after that he can post again

Banned

yay camas muted[/b]
    cama is funny,,
    that was just disrespectful of you to say that <_<

rickrock

because theyre noobs that woulda lost it anyway...at now they can say "well we didnt defend", if they had shown up they woulda lost it and wouldnt have had an excuse[/b]
    cama is funny,,
    that was just disrespectful of you to say that <_<[/b]
    real funny ..

cama

u do realize that the minus posts was put there because i asked for my post count to get reset cuz i dont give a shit about post count? i asked for 0 posts and lutz put it as -9999, the fact its -9999 or 9999 or 0 or 4000 makes no difference to me, i post to voice my opinion not for post counts

mammlea

u do realize that the minus posts was put there because i asked for my post count to get reset cuz i dont give a shit about post count? i asked for 0 posts and lutz put it as -9999, the fact its -9999 or 9999 or 0 or 4000 makes no difference to me, i post to voice my opinion not for post counts[/b]
    +1

HsK

because theyre noobs that woulda lost it anyway...at now they can say "well we didnt defend", if they had shown up they woulda lost it and wouldnt have had an excuse[/b]
    I m agree with you but the second part it&#39;s a little bit to harsh lol
    I think the CSw was done when xdreamteamx took it, if they were more clever they have left it to pestilence and become an ally of pestilence, maybe last CSW would be different.

Maybe felix will give a try xD

patorox

3 posts is more than minus...

XDreamteam couldnt defend castle alone... they taked it in CHAOS CSW 1 week ago, when crystal was destroyed every 5 mins... they killed it on end of war, but defendin castle by few ppl clan is impossible, not mention they arent active, just loggin pk from time to time.[/b]

dude what u know about our activity, we aren&#39;t no live noobs who play 20/24h 7/7 days. We are students someone have jobs and familys and in north america the csw is at 14.30 so the biggest part of clan can&#39;t be there.

yes, we got the castle by lucky way and we knew that we can&#39;t be able defend so dont give a fuck about us and fucking castle

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast