Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Today CSW dies

This is a discussion on Today CSW dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ~ Oh wait.. you don&#39;t play, so why do you care? >_< idk, just kind of contradictory.. ohk[/b] no whats ...
Page: 5

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

~ Oh wait.. you don&#39;t play, so why do you care?

>_< idk, just kind of contradictory.. ohk[/b]
    no whats contradictory is he doesnt play ko anymore yet hes trading all his rogue equip for priest equip ROFL

Banned

no whats contradictory is he doesnt play ko anymore yet hes trading all his rogue equip for priest equip ROFL[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=131417

no trades for any gear i can see ..

i still got that lvl 40 priest .. why u gunna come back ? y gyft u pryest acc .. naked ofc xP

ps.. maybe try check date of previous posts so u dun get ur info twisted

murat12

xdreamteam did not defend so it was the usual chaos .. Not easy to build a proper alliance to defend if the castle holder is not defending.

As for KB going human.. I hope not although I saw a few of them human in war. But if yes, then maybe its time we all went orc :P[/b]
    if kb is human we might actually win a war now

Some from KiLLedBy are human, i would say most, a ew from KB human too, but theres more KB than KiLLedBy orcs now. Big confusion they got there i think, but yes i think they are all going human now.

Banned

Some from KiLLedBy are human, i would say most, a ew from KB human too, but theres more KB than KiLLedBy orcs now. Big confusion they got there i think, but yes i think they are all going human now.[/b]
    wonder will they ks bosses ROFL

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

with any CSW attempt you need one or 2 top clans to be involed as thats how you get the smaller peopel to help. When it was held by the previous allience ( AHM , OutKasteD , Infinity ) alot of people helped us out because they liked us as people. Fame goes a long way in this game and people need to realise it&#39;s all about politics and tactics.

Gotta give credit where credit is due Blacklord has been very good at getting large numbers to back him up and keep things protected. I am sure with KB going human for a while he will lose some of his supporters. But look at the state of Diez today there is no real "big" clan that is in a position to attack or lead an allience on the castle.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345