Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Top 5 clan on Diez

This is a discussion on Top 5 clan on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sirchadwick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sirchadwick)</div> Originally posted by Tez/Aja @ <!--QuoteBegin-sirchadwick as member of Tz for about 2-3months i feel ...
Page: 8

Banned

Originally posted by sirchadwick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sirchadwick)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sirchadwick

as member of Tz for about 2-3months i feel that Tz - Ts are more 1 clan then 2 seperate ally clans *

so then its not true that fanatic was not scolded and made to look like a asshole in Tz for healing a U_K tanker on SQ other day rather then calling clannies?

his story is him and tanker from U_K were exping SQ spawnd and 2 of them took it and then u all told him he was not allowed to do that and he cant ever do it again and put a guilt trip on him and told him he didnt fit in clan and was not true clannie for doing this and that next time he is to disband and call clan over?

after this from Glar too and others he quit or got kick out.....he told me he quit but i dont know if u kicked him for it

i am just asking not flaming cause this is story i got from him

also even if this story is true.....even if he called u over i would have been there 1st...cause i am sure my clannie would not just sit there with his dick in his handing waiting for tormentors to take it....and i was in d2 eslant already and i would tped on him fast

but i would like to know what went down

and btw i know many from both tormentors clan and all are gg individually....not sure how they react with each other and really could care less since its internal shit with there clan and not mine

i found SQ..i called in clan chat that SQ was up on this server (cant remeber what server i was on now)...he asked me in CLAN CHAT "where"...i told him left desert...other clanny say "omw"..45 seconds later he shows up w/ his farming party and starts tanking SQ w/ me standing right there next to him..no invite nothing...then he lies and says that they found SQ...strate bullshit

if they saw it why would he ask me "where"...and why i dont see them for 30-45 seconds later?[/b]
    ty yes good point

was PFK there when u got there or no

Banned

Originally posted by IkoRia
    Btw may I point out that Fanatic is the lowest lvl in the clan and probobly one of the worse equiped and so on... So probobly was more in that decsion then just breaking a clan rule...
    please dont tell me that was a reason to kick him

i know glars moto is not level, np, and uber items.......i think glar based clan on people good people at that

IkoRia

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia
    Btw may I point out that Fanatic is the lowest lvl in the clan and probobly one of the worse equiped and so on... So probobly was more in that decsion then just breaking a clan rule...
    please dont tell me that was a reason to kick him

i know glars moto is not level, np, and uber items.......i think glar based clan on people good people at that[/b]
    I'm not saying that is "The reason" just saying it probobly wasen't only 1 factor in this case... And have to say I don't think that Glar have anything to do with this particular case...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Originally posted by GangS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GangS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain
    1.Tormentors
    2.AHM
    3.KilledBy
    4.ayasofya
    5.OutKasted(?)

I think.

Glar jsut said he has 10.5m nps

ahm have over 15m[/b]
    man read who write that :P

what i know atm 12,5 mil np and some ppl dont tell their np so wait for finish

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by sirchadwick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sirchadwick)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-sirchadwick

as member of Tz for about 2-3months i feel that Tz - Ts are more 1 clan then 2 seperate ally clans *

so then its not true that fanatic was not scolded and made to look like a asshole in Tz for healing a U_K tanker on SQ other day rather then calling clannies?

his story is him and tanker from U_K were exping SQ spawnd and 2 of them took it and then u all told him he was not allowed to do that and he cant ever do it again and put a guilt trip on him and told him he didnt fit in clan and was not true clannie for doing this and that next time he is to disband and call clan over?

after this from Glar too and others he quit or got kick out.....he told me he quit but i dont know if u kicked him for it

i am just asking not flaming cause this is story i got from him

also even if this story is true.....even if he called u over i would have been there 1st...cause i am sure my clannie would not just sit there with his dick in his handing waiting for tormentors to take it....and i was in d2 eslant already and i would tped on him fast

but i would like to know what went down

and btw i know many from both tormentors clan and all are gg individually....not sure how they react with each other and really could care less since its internal shit with there clan and not mine

i found SQ..i called in clan chat that SQ was up on this server (cant remeber what server i was on now)...he asked me in CLAN CHAT "where"...i told him left desert...other clanny say "omw"..45 seconds later he shows up w/ his farming party and starts tanking SQ w/ me standing right there next to him..no invite nothing...then he lies and says that they found SQ...strate bullshit

if they saw it why would he ask me "where"...and why i dont see them for 30-45 seconds later?[/b]
    ty yes good point

was PFK there when u got there or no[/b][/quote]

for the time it took me to run up to spot..see SQ...message in clan chat that SQ was up....reply where SQ was...position myself in safe spot for clannys to tp on me... i was ONLY person there...then it was another 30-45 seconds before fanatic and his farming party to show up...worst part being our tanker showing up maybe 3seconds after they start SQ

I believe that this incident is sole reason why fanatic was kicked, asked to leave or he left Tormentorz (i'm not sure what was the case...i have nothing to do w/ the decision making policy of situations like this..but one thing i am certain is that it had NOTHING to do with his lvl, np or gear...from what i have experienced ALL members of Tormentorz are treated the same and asked to contribute to clan as much as they are able for there lvl and ability..honestly cannot see clan leader Hawk or any of our assissts basing a decision like this on anything other than a persons actions and attitude)

oncemore

Originally posted by GangS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GangS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain
    1.Tormentors
    2.AHM
    3.KilledBy
    4.ayasofya
    5.OutKasted(?)

I think.

ahm have over 15m[/b]
    At the moment clan NP is at 12.5m, will most probably be around 13m when we find out the np of a few members left. For the last 1-2months almost every tormentors member has been xping, the little fags. :lol:

Also due to recent members being removed from clan, we have probably lost close to 4-5m NP.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

h43r:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    Originally posted by GangS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain

1.Tormentors
    2.AHM
    3.KilledBy
    4.ayasofya
    5.OutKasted(?)

I think.

ahm have over 15m
    At the moment clan NP is at 12.5m, will most probably be around 13m when we find out the np of a few members left. For the last 1-2months almost every tormentors member has been xping, the little fags. :lol:

Also due to recent members being removed from clan, we have probably lost close to 4-5m NP.[/b]
    When Oblivion lost top 5 we had 12m NP, Tormentors shouldn't be in top 5 then

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

we got into top 5 and killedby dropped out, they got back in top 5 a few days later so I would guess we are 4th

I have many loves at tormentors and tormentorz :wub:

my sentence was not to break down the clan was just how I felt it

no hard feelings.

Banned

i see DontYouLoveMe clan w/ glowies for awhile how come they not in this discussion?

Originally posted by sirchadwick
    i see DontYouLoveMe clan w/ glowies for awhile how come they not in this discussion?
    They lost them recently from what I saw.

P4rthen0n

I just saw a human clan called TheAntHillMOb or something like that and they have glowy arm bands too. :huh:

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    I just saw a human clan called TheAntHillMOb or something like that and they have glowy arm bands too. *:huh:
    na, just 1 member nation transfered and stayed in clan.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n
    I just saw a human clan called TheAntHillMOb or something like that and they have glowy arm bands too. *:huh:
    na, just 1 member nation transfered and stayed in clan.[/b]
    lmao, idiot XD

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast