Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Top 5 clan on Diez

This is a discussion on Top 5 clan on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to give my apologize to tormentors and tormentorz, prolly I'm a bit jalous about how good they are ...
Page: 9

I want to give my apologize to tormentors and tormentorz, prolly I'm a bit jalous about how good they are and the nice team they builed, something I'm also trying to reach and work hard for it.

I'm very sorry for my noobish text about tormenors and tormentorz what you guys have or do in clan is not even my businness.

I wish you all good luck in game.

Greetings _Soultaker_

IkoRia

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n
    I just saw a human clan called TheAntHillMOb or something like that and they have glowy arm bands too. *:huh:
    na, just 1 member nation transfered and stayed in clan.[/b]
    He coulden't leave on orc side either... The hole Anthillmob is buged in that way, can't kick or leave clan etc...

Badluckserb

What I say Soul is Nice guy ^_^ ,np Soul we just need drama at this topic :lol:

PFK

well since i am the guy that tankt it ill say it now, me and fanatic where doing dms, every 30 min after scrolls out we would do boss check, we found SQ in dessert, he came and me and him r mates from way back so ofcourse he would heal me if i askt him to.
    it dont matter wat clan he is in or i am in.
    its nota crime to heal some1 outside of party,
    shame on use for reacting like that.
    gay cunt.
    there wasnt enough time to call ne1 especially when i was tehre to take it.
    Friends>>clan

Banned

Originally posted by PFK
    well since i am the guy that tankt it ill say it now, me and fanatic where doing dms, every 30 min after scrolls out we would do boss check, we found SQ in dessert, he came and me and him r mates from way back so ofcourse he would heal me if i askt him to.
    its nota *crime to heal some1 outside of party,
    gay cunt.
    Friends>>clan
    WORD :lol:

ReiRei

Originally posted by Aladdin
    Tormentors earn 2 m more nps from new members so they even can be 1 st *
    who are you??

ReiRei

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    Isn't that common sense? Why should ts/tz members be helping other clans take bosses?
    tell me your not that stupid...i dont think u are....u wanted him to wait for all of....your kidding right....so what he can lose drop all together to my clan....the bp that was tanking could take it alone if he wanted but my clannies dont need to call all of use cause most cases it will be dead before we all get there

so rather than saying ok we missed SQ cause fanatic cant tank u kick him cause he did take it with someone else

what if they waited for u and i came....what then...u would have been fcked out of the drop either way right

what if some shit clan came there and ataked it before u....what then....u would have fcked for the drop again right

so instead he was wrong for trying to get something rather then nothing? :wacko:

whats more fcked up is that your telling me that his story is true....u basically made a clannie feel like shit for doing what anyone would have done and he was not in the wrong for doing this

is this true then?

p.s. btw he was not doing boss run with PFK...it spawned him ffs...lmao.....yeah so lets call Tz over to kill it....dont u think PFK would have called me over....and then who knows some other clan might have taken it anyways......

to kick him out like that and tell him he is not part of clan is fcked up and wrong on all of your parts...shame on u all[/b]
    Tez.. they would have came and lured on you after you started... where is your brain?

ReiRei

Originally posted by Soultaker
    I want to give my apologize to tormentors and tormentorz, prolly I'm a bit jalous about how good they are and the nice team they builed, something I'm also trying to reach and work hard for it. *

I'm very sorry for my noobish text about tormenors and tormentorz what you guys have or do in clan is not even my businness.

I wish you all good luck in game. *

Greetings _Soultaker_ *
    omg , grow some balls.. state what you feel and screw their feelings.

Banned

Originally posted by PFK
    its nota *crime to heal some1 outside of party,
    gay cunt.
    Friends>>clan

you werent there for atleast 45 seconds after i called in clan chat and if you gays found it WHY WOULD HE NEED TO ASK ME IN CLAN CHAT "WHERE"? wtf keep it real...and wtf this gay cunt shit dude...a motherfukker aint said shit about you and now you want to throw in your lil bitch insults and name calling..eat a dickup til you hiccup fag

PFK

eat a dickup til you hiccup fag...very good insult, im guessing u get that all the time -_-

u mayb thought i said SQ and instead of party chat he wrote in clan or allie...if u DID notice i was the 1st there...not him

GangS

get out of my topic kids

Badluckserb

Originally posted by GangS
    get out of my topic kids
    Man have right.Make New topic how is Fanatic kicked from Tz :P zzzz It s not Ur job to discouse about clan politics TS/TZ :angry: .So read topic name and talk about that :wacko: I mean leave US alone and make ur clan politics like u wish.Good job Chozenson.

GangS

men dude i just dontr want that topic to turn on a war so jsut use your a head before you talk

Badluckserb

btw I am 29 year old xD

GangS

i was talking to PFK and the other guy who were fighting

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast