Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Top Girakon Mages

This is a discussion on Top Girakon Mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea how the hell did I forgot about DD. He was GG. I had the chance to PK with him, ...
Page: 6

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Yea how the hell did I forgot about DD. He was GG. I had the chance to PK with him, when he NT'ed to Human and joined Fierce
    Yea I knew you were one of his DLW buddies. What was your IGN thou? StainD? :unsure:

My updated list:

Best mages I've PK'ed against: Kloud, DangerDuck
    Best mages I've partied with: Kitty, Oblivion, DangerDuck[/b]
    naw i wasn't DLW, i don't play adream, but i played on my own mage tHeUnBeAtAbLe which was lvl 69 mage

ive been playing RandomNoob though, and will continue, since the real user is really busy in rl, and hasn't logged it in like 3 weeks

naw i wasn't DLW, i don't play adream, but i played on my own mage tHeUnBeAtAbLe which was lvl 69 mage

ive been playing RandomNoob though, and will continue, since the real user is really busy in rl, and hasn't logged it in like 3 weeks[/b]
    Oh alrighty, my bad

TopCat

#1 Randomnoob ( played by nik) but van should have name changed it aq my name !
    #2 swindle when he was human.

idk idk[/b]
    +1

playing a support mage isn't hard at all especially with the increase of ice rate.

but why play support when you can pwn?

thats like asking warrior to go berserk / defense build and wear a shield to run around leg cutting ppl screaming ppl and use sacrifice when people are about to die.

ps: chaosmaker is a big babashoper, but he is good regardless, this just further proves item >> skills

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

kloud is sexy =)

I was much more ownage when i played RickRolled and being fire, but that was until BabyBash scammed/hacked the account
    when i played RickRolled i only solod, 1 sc = 2k+ np, even against full pts it was easy (the old DD was a good supporter, but not great of a killer even though he was fire)
    now on RandomNoob its still pretty good, but I HATE BEING ICE (but the real owner wants it like that so sure), but im always best at fire mage

even against full pts it was easy (the old DD was a good supporter, but not great of a killer even though he was fire)[/b]
    a mage that cant support shouldnt be playing mage imo. mage is probably the most important part in party pk. but since u only solo i cant judge u except as some1 who hasnt played his class to it's fullest abilities. a mage's job in a party is to slow the opponents, keep the party alive, and put them in good position to win and only to attack when no1's in danger of dying. that's why i made my top 5. those mages did those jobs well. i'll never ever call some1 who only attacks with a mage a good mage but i will call u a good wannabe warrior =)

Kitty >

haven't seen a better mage than leah in all of usko

a mage that cant support shouldnt be playing mage imo. mage is probably the most important part in party pk. but since u only solo i cant judge u except as some1 who hasnt played his class to it's fullest abilities. a mage's job in a party is to slow the opponents, keep the party alive, and put them in good position to win and only to attack when no1's in danger of dying. that's why i made my top 5. those mages did those jobs well. i'll never ever call some1 who only attacks with a mage a good mage but i will call u a good wannabe warrior =)[/b]
    +1 :P

a mage that cant support shouldnt be playing mage imo. mage is probably the most important part in party pk. but since u only solo i cant judge u except as some1 who hasnt played his class to it's fullest abilities. a mage's job in a party is to slow the opponents, keep the party alive, and put them in good position to win and only to attack when no1's in danger of dying. that's why i made my top 5. those mages did those jobs well. i'll never ever call some1 who only attacks with a mage a good mage but i will call u a good wannabe warrior =)[/b]
    um i was soloing for the 3 days that i was on the account, because i was capable of actually killing a full party by myself, meaning free and great np
    as for the support part, as a fire mage i ALWAYS have blizzard, used to ice when in partys, and of course there are my tping skills and bla bla bla

anyway now im playing on an ice mage, and u can ask anyone in girakon atm, i ice like everyone like 100%(yes i am ice mage atm) and + i kill like crazy for an ice mage, so there u go

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

100% slowers/stuners post your stats plax

MP
    INT
    HP

cheers

u wish u wanna know my stats :P, but if ur really intersted pm me, and ill send it to u

KalaBunga Senior Member

WamosBien, the only rogue that can actually kill me, other than DaddyCooL cuz of the high ap. You cant say a mage is good just cuz you get slowed all the time by him, but anyways, i dont hate any1 in this game, i <3 em all ! greets to every1 that feels the same way as i do ! ^_^[/b]
    everytime i was close to killing you gated when you were still orc or tped th rest and then i ran :P

um i was soloing for the 3 days that i was on the account, because i was capable of actually killing a full party by myself, meaning free and great np
    as for the support part, as a fire mage i ALWAYS have blizzard, used to ice when in partys, and of course there are my tping skills and bla bla bla

anyway now im playing on an ice mage, and u can ask anyone in girakon atm, i ice like everyone like 100%(yes i am ice mage atm) and + i kill like crazy for an ice mage, so there u go[/b]
    anyone who has to say they are great.. usually isn&#39;t

Nik ftw!! <3 i dont think ive ever died in niks pt unless he died first xD

also hes the best priest in myko ahahahaahahahahahaha tHeUnBrEaKAbLe/Sojiro = unbeatable team ahahahahahaha

gogo nik!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast