Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Trick to be scammed.

This is a discussion on Trick to be scammed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Daniel is clear ^^...
Page: 3

Banned

Daniel is clear ^^

What's the beramus char name?

Banned

thx for that jap190. really appreciate it! <3
    and yeah, i could have stolen 1337degress rogue + HIS GEAR = worth alot. worth more than that beramus gear u guys r talking about.

i know for sure that steven is not the real scammer here
    or esle when he shared with me and all my gear a few years back
    worth over 40gbs was unsealed he would have scammed it

i dont get what this topic is to prove since the only people who seemed to have gotten scammed was the party that lost warrior with all that gear in the trade

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    everything went smooth, right prodigy?
    yep daniel is 100% legit. Very patient to cuz i cudnt log forever lol.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

I have no idea about this matter, but from what i see.

Daniel now has h3llboy's warrior and h3llboy has nothing? Isn't that scamming?

Or are you trying to say h3llboy tried to scam you, so you scammed him?

No, daniel has NOTHING of hellboy and hellboy tried to scam him but failed so now he's trying to make himself look good.

dirtysanchez

daniel has the warrior which hellboy gave info's for "first".

dirtysanchez

and lol hellboy is not a scammer and there are more people that will say that

I spoke to Daniel myself, he still has his CW character and nothing in beramus, you're probably one of Hellboy's bitches coming up in here to defend him.
    Man up.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    I spoke to Daniel myself, he still has his CW character and nothing in beramus, you're probably one of Hellboy's bitches coming up in here to defend him.
    Man up.
    So who got scammed here? or is this all a talk about a scam attempt?

dirtysanchez

lol why was he on the character the day he got it?

dirtysanchez

ok what happened was. daniel was meany to buy the account for a shard +8 and 485m and his 82 rogue. he didnt trust anyone so hellboy gave the info to the account first. daniel took about an hour to change it all. then i said on vent look dude its been an hour you need to pay up or just give the account back. then he just logged out of vent. and there are more people that can back this theory. ask oohappymealoo.

dirtysanchez

oh and another thing. how can you call him a scammer when he has nothing that belongs to you... you have the account that belongs to him. figure that one out?

ok so from what i see, is that daniel has the bera warrior and hellboy has nothing. Past smooth trades mean nothing btw, seen many ppl in my years be scammed by "trusties". What i see in general is daniel thought he was getting scammed, so he didnt pay his part. Seems like he kept the warrior tho, as the pw is still changed and hellboy still cant access his warrior. So that leaves it simply put that daniel is the scammer at the moment. Lets put it this way, daniel said from the start the whole deal seemed rushed, but yet still went ahead and came to an agreement. Im the same way if I ever do any deals, I dont want it to take forever, im not looking for a lay-a-way program when buying/selling/trading something. If daniels 1st intinct was to not trust, he shouldnt have done the deal in the 1st place, but he did. As far as whats been said, daniel has hellboys bera warrior, which both sides said info was given 1st. It apparently took nearly an hour to change info (ive helped mod acc trades b4, it takes all of 5 minutes to change all info) and daniel still wouldnt trade his items to hellboy.

Im only posting here cuz hellboy is a clannie, and asked me to look at this. I know from what i see is some1 thinking they were being scammed, so they decided to be the scammer themself...2 wrongs dont make a right. Easiest way to settle this is to undo the deal. Hellboy never got anything from daniel, so daniel needs to give the acc back.

my 2 cents

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 18
    06-05-2010, 08:23 AM