Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

The truth about EriannoiqeI(i like to dupe it)

This is a discussion on The truth about EriannoiqeI(i like to dupe it) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rol +3 = 27 rols.. nough said...
Page: 5

zackchine

rol +3 = 27 rols.. nough said

Cadence96

he only wants attention.

Banned

Why tell me to grow up? NOthing childlish in my comment, and im not talking shit, its fucking truth. Alot of people in here says an item is dupe because tehy dont have it. Diez been up for over a fucking year, almost 2 i think, Rol+3 is possible he either bought it or found it. Unless you find proof of him dupeing then i know for sure i got pwned, but no, you guys dont have proof.

Originally posted by jap190
    Why tell me to grow up? NOthing childlish in my comment, and im not talking shit, its fucking truth. Alot of people in here says an item is dupe because tehy dont have it. Diez been up for over a fucking year, almost 2 i think, Rol+3 is possible he either bought it or found it. Unless you find proof of him dupeing then i know for sure i got pwned, but no, you guys dont have proof.
    Rol +0 don't grow on trees, and if he did buy 27 of them to make +3, where did all the money just for the Rols come from? Not even gonna bother with the rest of his gear.

jimfujitsu

Listen man you obviously have no clue what you are talking about , so why do you keep posting crap ?I sugest all you do for the next year is camp Bach and go to boss events , if you get 27 rols i will make a shrine for you.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

his hp bonus is one more than I had but his dex bonus is massive, he has a skelly on hence 30 GR but no RE as he got 0 FR.

Mario

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190

What a bunch of idiots... im not defending this guy, i dont even know who he is, but why do you complainers have to be soo jelous. I wanna see 100% actual proof that he dupes. oh thats right, you dont have proof. Just because he has a Rol+3 doesnt fully means he cheats cuz u dont have proofs. and who knows its probably legit or duped. Point is, its only a game and if that is impossible why would they put it in the game? you expect bosses dropping rol or something like only 1 time in a year? answer is no, its a game not real life. Just stop being so jelous cuz he and other people pwns your gear.

how stupid u have to be to post this shit ? do u ever think twice b4 u write somethin ?
    i wouldnt be talking if i were you. Just cuz you guys cant get a rol+3 you assume its dupe with no proof. rofl idiots.[/b]
    im not jealous tard >< and 1 idiot arround this topic is u, coz u have no fukin idea, about what we are talkin here... well im sure this guy is legit in same high procentage as much u are retarded... no1 is jealous here, but some of us just showin the truth, if u need attention so much, strip off, go to ZOO, and jump in the lions cage. kkthxbb

Banned

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190

What a bunch of idiots... im not defending this guy, i dont even know who he is, but why do you complainers have to be soo jelous. I wanna see 100% actual proof that he dupes. oh thats right, you dont have proof. Just because he has a Rol+3 doesnt fully means he cheats cuz u dont have proofs. and who knows its probably legit or duped. Point is, its only a game and if that is impossible why would they put it in the game? you expect bosses dropping rol or something like only 1 time in a year? answer is no, its a game not real life. Just stop being so jelous cuz he and other people pwns your gear.

how stupid u have to be to post this shit ? do u ever think twice b4 u write somethin ?
    i wouldnt be talking if i were you. Just cuz you guys cant get a rol+3 you assume its dupe with no proof. rofl idiots.[/b]
    LOL!!!! saying that rol +3's arent dupes ahhahahahahahah

the chances of getting a rol on diez is 1/3 chance, now you need 27 rols for a +3, yea diez has been out for a year but i dont think he had the time to camp bowl, farm +8 shell, farm dual shards +8 and farm for +3 rols,

we dont need proof to know that michael jackson likes little boys, we dont need proof to know that he dupes.

Havvk

Why tell me to grow up? NOthing childlish in my comment, and im not talking shit, its fucking truth. Alot of people in here says an item is dupe because tehy dont have it. Diez been up for over a fucking year, almost 2 i think, Rol+3 is possible he either bought it or found it. Unless you find proof of him dupeing?? then i know for sure i got pwned, but no, you guys dont have proof.
    maybe u are so damm right,he found it in the ciber_cafe_tr where all the guys work everyday hard to dupe items,
    he went to WC and BAM he found a ROL+3 over a shit with a fly around there.... u are owning urself in ur posts...

is possible,he fuking dupe the rol ffs :angry: -_- <_<

Banned

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190

im not jealous tard >< and 1 idiot arround this topic is u, coz u have no fukin idea, about what we are talkin here... well im sure this guy is legit in same high procentage as much u are retarded... no1 is jealous here, but some of us just showin the truth, if u need attention so much, strip off, go to ZOO, and jump in the lions cage. kkthxbb[/b][/quote]
    how am i trying to find attention, those are the stupid spammers trying to be funny in every topic and ends up locked. Anyways, im not saying this guy is legit or not but why do you guys always have to bitch around when someone has a rol+3 or somewhere around that, unless you have a video of him doing then thats a good reason to bitch about it.

jap u are a retard.Leave this topic.Leave this forum.Leave this game.Be happy with ur poor life.Lol ur sig?
    Who the _____ cares?

Mario

anyway, who is he ?? this EriannoiqeI... he renamed or smth ? NP tracker cant find hes nick, so hes char isnt old if its not renamed...

Banned

Originally posted by Ali1989
    jap u are a retard.Leave this topic.Leave this forum.Leave this game.Be happy with ur poor life.Lol ur sig?
    Who the _____ cares?
    You call me poor life when you didnt even look at your sig? :rollseyes: Anyways back on topic, just getting annoyed by this, even my clan members always complains like this. Sorry for pissing you guys off but im just showing how i feel about this

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Felix
    Or could be +9 chitin ? His ac is really high when you think he not got an enchant on.
    Like someone else already said, he's uniques are:

IN+0
    SB+0
    2xROL+2
    2xSE+3

Now about his ac...

- Shell pauldron, pads and gaunts+8 = 139+118+60 = 317
    - Chitin helmet and boots+8 = 83+55 = 138
    - 2xROL+2 = 116
    - 2xSE+3 = 30
    - SB = 30
    - LVL 75 = 75
    - 137hp stat points = 37

Adding all up makes it 743 ac and since he's using ac300 scroll, that makes 1043 ac (which is what he has in that picture). The dex bonus will add up to 150 as well, everything matches.

And to the guy saying ROL+3 is fine... get lost. >.<

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345