Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The truth about minor pedal and BOOOO...

This is a discussion on The truth about minor pedal and BOOOO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive learnt how to minor combo but not timing my soulpots...i just spam 2 minors + soul pots (right hand) ...
Page: 3

tommyleonghk

ive learnt how to minor combo but not timing my soulpots...i just spam 2 minors + soul pots (right hand) while left hand comboing... why would anyone need a pedal? ROFL ....Either Boooo uses the pedal or not...he is still a pretty good sin (saw his movie and was pretty cool)

anyways...i quit my rogue...im now a BP ^_^

iiason

ive learnt how to minor combo but not timing my soulpots...i just spam 2 minors + soul pots (right hand) while left hand comboing... why would anyone need a pedal? ROFL ....Either Boooo uses the pedal or not...he is still a pretty good sin (saw his movie and was pretty cool)

anyways...i quit my rogue...im now a BP ^_^[/b]
    +1

p.s ur gay, stay rogue xD <3

Banned

Lol about you said that if you are using minor on 1 and pots on 8 I&#39;ve did like for like hmm 3 years of my ko live and It has been really great..[/b]
    didnt say every1 is a pedal user with this combo..

ArminVanBuuren

well first u dont know me so u cant say when i started play..
    2- a guy with some brain after 1 month can play better than a stupid guy after 4 years..so i dont care[/b]
    Apparently, if you don&#39;t know yet how to pot properly while minor healing, you would be talking about yourself -_-

anyways...i quit my rogue...im now a BP ^_^[/b]
    Well, that&#39;s completely true...you don&#39;t need a pedal to have an amazing minor heal combo...I know a lot of people that with no effort and one single button can minor heal much better than some guys using double minor healing in their skillbars.

lol tell me how your gonna combo/double minor and have one hand on the mouse at the same time??? if you teach me that im going rogue cause the only way i understand you is just switching from both hands on the keyboard to putting the on used for combo on your mouse :S[/b]
    About this, I can, but it is kinda hard (I&#39;m used to combo with my left hand only and my right hand on mouse all the time)...first you have to fit minor heal in both 7 and 8...if needed you can set your soul pots in 6 (but I did it on 2 while practicing)...but, it is not practical at all, since you don&#39;t have where to put light feet...and that way you&#39;d be using whether 5 buttons in a single skillbar to heal and light feet, and you&#39;d be leaving just 3 for attack skills (unless you&#39;d get the light feet to F2 and switch the skillbar quick enough...that&#39;s why it was not practical at all for me).

PS: I still think that even with the full product information or the user manual, we will never have proof of MR BOOOOO cheating or not cheating unless we get to see him sitting at the PC just in front of us comboing...if not, then can anyone tell me how arguing about it will give us proof of his guilt/innocence? (Now back to work or I&#39;ll be fired!!! <_< )

hello ppls

for those who think BOOOOOOOOO use pedal or macro or there are some ppl help him in minor did you ask yourselves that if BOOOOOOO cheat why those ppl who use the same cheat couldn&#39;t defeat him?

you guys used to say BOOOOOOOOO win coz he have babashop item and for that he made a movie with a normal char to show you he dont need babashop item to win.

now you dont have anything to say about his item so you accused him with cheat and all of you know cheaters will never win.

hope you overcome jealousy

0RC

hello ppls

for those who think BOOOOOOOOO use pedal or macro or there are some ppl help him in minor did you ask yourselves that if BOOOOOOO cheat why those ppl who use the same cheat couldn&#39;t defeat him?

you guys used to say BOOOOOOOOO win coz he have babashop item and for that he made a movie with a normal char to show you he dont need babashop item to win.

now you dont have anything to say about his item so you accused him with cheat and all of you know cheaters will never win.

hope you overcome jealousy[/b]
    +1

As long ppl cant proof BOOOOOOOO is a cheater this is mean something wrong going on
    haters says BOOOOOOOO use pedal Why? coz he win everyone of them or thier friends easily
    BOOOOOOOOOO was known as best minorcomber before pedal even introduce
    here we go >> from 1 year ago http://youtube.com/watch?v=hjaLkXSB7QM
    ppl call him MinorKing/tanker/wildsin etc.
    on this movie up there BOOOOOOOOO was normal gear like almost everyone on this movie
    set +8 armor chitn only pauldron+8 shell dual shard+8 iron set+0 rol+1 rol+0 re+1 eme+0 or dual re+1 not sure

but jealous ppl still said BOOOOOOO got +3 gear he donst even have all +3 right now
    ya BOOOOOOOOO is crazy he searched for set +9 and got it all on xig which is kinda hard on xig
    And What!!? he reverse
    Why BOOOO Reverse his all armor? coz he knew he will still #1 not worried of ppl saying all +9 and no skill!!
    Do you think only BOOO on xig got +9? i dont think so why they dont reverse their armor? they afraid of ppl saying +9 and no skilled!!!

again BOOOOOOOOO made a powerfull pk movie >> http://youtube.com/watch?v=aEOTMyXPAWk

then ppl was saying BOOOOOOOOO is a pedal user and duper and all+3

now he is playing on a normal lvl 80 rogue
    his movies showing he don&#39;t need super items his items less then most ppl on his movies

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VLpGvIgr9OQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kFqcirosL-A

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O2GxTMZ2JxY

BOOOOOOOOOOO said thx to everyone trying to protect him and thx to all flamer and he don&#39;t care

yes for ppl asking im not BOOOOOOOOOOOO im 0RC

<3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Gtfo little fenboys. Instead of making a fool out of urselves and booo in here by arguing over some pointless shit like pedal go and make a bunch of dummy accounts in youtube and rate his movies with 5 stars and write sypyr comments.

I dont mind pedal thingys at all. Its been around for a long time, too bad that tyrky is like 3 years behind and have capability to turn everything to a potential abuse.

Look at the bright side, atleast it gives u more exercise, all u little nolifers need some moving. Wonder if ppl would go to gym more since they actually need some toepower.

Imo this topic has casted a more negative shadow over boo now. Couldnt see that coming eh kids?

Gtfo little fenboys. Instead of making a fool out of urselves and booo in here by arguing over some pointless shit like pedal go and make a bunch of dummy accounts in youtube and rate his movies with 5 stars and write sypyr comments.

I dont mind pedal thingys at all. Its been around for a long time, too bad that tyrky is like 3 years behind and have capability to turn everything to a potential abuse.

Look at the bright side, atleast it gives u more exercise, all u little nolifers need some moving. Wonder if ppl would go to gym more since they actually need some toepower.

Imo this topic has casted a more negative shadow over boo now. Couldnt see that coming eh kids?[/b]

ahaha good one <3

BOOOOOO macro keyboard

BOOOOOO macro mouse

This is why he spam minor heal like ppl using ctrl + right click (before patch)

B)

lez

lol, boo this boo that.. so many topics about him. the best r always accused of cheating, but unless u got proof, why talk shit?
    btw, is boo a turk or?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What a bunch of big sweatty bollocks this thread is.

More than 1 minor is a homosexual method

If he has to use X,Y,Z to win then he is a looser.

Personally this crap is not worth the bandwidth it takes to lock it.

If you have problems with this sin speak with him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123