Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Turkish KO =D

This is a discussion on Turkish KO =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am so sick of these topics <_<...
Page: 4

Dragonfaire

I am so sick of these topics <_<

I don’t know if you can relate this analogy. . but for some, it may pertain to this post. . .

When I was in basic training (military) and someone screwed up. . .we all got punished. Regardless of who was stupid or who was 1337. The more these n00bs screwed up, the more we all were punished. Until one evening, we uh . . convinced him that it wasn’t a good idea to screw up anymore. Surprisingly, that worked.

I remember a LONG time ago, K2 saw a problem w/ Turkey and it’s players and actually IP banned all Turks for a while (don’t believe me? ask the old school players or Garoof :P ) This will never happen again, however. . .it’s not economically viable for K2 to do so.

We’re not going to get rid of Turks anytime soon. I know there are MANY good players from Turkey . .I have had the privilege of knowing quite a few myself. In my opinion however, if you are so tired of being put in the same category as the ‘bad’ Turks. . .do something about it. I’m sure you that speak the language have more influence on retards, than some pissed off person typing in English.

You may not have had a hand at giving your country a bad name in this game, but to sit back and do nothing except complain when someone says ban all Turks, is asinine.

Volcanic

When I was in basic training (military) and someone screwed up. . .we all got punished. Regardless of who was stupid or who was 1337. The more these n00bs screwed up, the more we all were punished. Until one evening, we uh . . convinced him that it wasn’t a good idea to screw up anymore. Surprisingly, that worked.
    Wasn`t life simple back then pal .

ah, the good ol days waz me boy. . .

K2 removed that IP ban or w/e that was because it blocked half Europe >_<
    I remember that Turkey, Poland and Israel were a small part in those who couldn't do anything <_<

Garmonbozia

OMFG! All of fukin RACISTS and NAZIS in here. Fukin stupid assholes... Leave the game if don't like.

tolgahan

Originally posted by Garmonbozia
    OMFG! All of fukin RACISTS and NAZIS in here. Fukin stupid assholes... Leave the game if don't like.
    ahahahahhaha

00:00

Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LastViking

TRUE *<_< *i dont want play with KIDS !!!!
    go to another game TRKO or rs or somethin but leave USKO ALONE!@!! *:angry:
    if u dont wanna play with kids or turks here r some options for u ,

1- Leave usko

2- Write ur comments to the customer support instead of here ( imo they will make fun with u when they read ur comments )

3- Make ur own server at home and leave us alone ( i hope u wont visit forums too )[/b]
    adaedhaduhasc yarildim.. as hi ? turkmusn? :wub:

wendigo

there r stupid ppl in every country... there r more stupid turks because they r 75% + (i dont know... :P ) playing...

i'm brazilian, and have very very good turk friends that i prefer to play MORE than tons of brazilians

there r cheaters in every country too... but, again, the server have tons of turkey, and ofc, more cheaters...

i dont know why ppl insult the whole nation...

flame me, i dont care... i'm not "protecting" turks... i'm just saying that there r LOT of good ppl there and more honest than half of ur friends

||FrosT||

im just tired of the luring and trading us, it gets old quick

tolgahan

Thanks good ppl
    pls lock this topic

||FrosT||

i know some good turks but i also know more turks that just liike to ruin ppls playin and i think somethin should be done about it, im not saying ban everyone that is doing this but do somethin about it

Protacon

Originally posted by LastViking+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LastViking)</div>
    Originally posted by sexa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-LastViking

huh?? realy

will 10 better than 99999999 ^^ (( STUPID TURKEY ))

i wonder when will this stop. as a turkish person i accpet lots of turkish ppl arent playing nicely. but dont u see there is no way for ur request? why u still keep insulting a whole nation? if u think this will stop all turkish ppl play this game it wont. it just hurts only some nice turkish ppl. nothing else.

and dont forget : u loose some credits on nice ppl with such a furious approach
    :angry: I HATE EVERY TURKEY WORM IN USKO
    LEAVE US ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <_<[/b]
    fuk u...We are here you go

StarBuck

is it ok to be from the EU then? england? we brits have saved ur american asses enough times...

BuFFs_BuNNy

Originally posted by LastViking
    i wont leave ^^ this is USKO not TRKO they who should leave *:angry: *
    if we let em play it !! after 2 4 mounths K2 will change it to TRKO !!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE TURKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *:angry: *:angry:
    watch out k2network owner talking
    pls let us plsss plsssss plsss pls let us play we beg u :lol:
    btw.. get a life,go out,crash ur pc and don use it anymore

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast