Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ family!

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ family! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Calling all past, present and future warriors! If you've ever had the fortune of playing with us, or perhaps the ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ family!

Calling all past, present and future warriors! If you've ever had the fortune of playing with us, or perhaps the misfortune of dying at our hands then seek no further! Now you can meet the stars and have some fun together as we explore different adventures, away from the world of Knight Online.

Currently we're looking at a somewhat hardcore venture into
    New World, an all new MMO developed by Amazon. At least 10 of us will be going there and YOU are invited, provided you're a familiar face that is haha.

So spread the word! If you've ever played with the clan in the last 15 years, then hop on the discord and start reminiscing the good old days! The discord link is right here:
    https://discord.gg/n4RWGQ3pgd

I've only joined in 2011, so chances are that if you're from the Girakon or Cypher days you won't know me BUT fret not my friend, for I'm only posting this contagiously positive message as per request of [redacted]. You might remember him as somewhat of a tyrannical ruler and overall douchebag but now it's all flowers and rainbows! The change is real and you can almost taste it with this diabetes inducing post.

Anyway, the invitation is out there. Come on in and please say something after joining, don't be a stranger! Who knows maybe someday we'll play KO again... just kidding!
    Last edited by razor; 07-23-2021 at 09:29 AM.

swift carlund

I dont think I have ever played with you guys,maybe once with lilorc but I forgot what server was it. Id be down to buy NW but im still lookin at the streams to see how it all turns out. If the PVP is good id probably be down to grind it.

Thanks for making my day, I needed this
    Akali and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Now you can meet the stars
    Meet the stars??? You mean meet the retards.

Stop bragging that you and ur shitty undez clan were any good.

I play this game since 2004 and i've never heard anything special about ur shitty clan.

Also in the last KO server you guys played which was ApexKO you guys lost to every melee clan with having the most gear in the server you guys got rekt so fucking hard you guys got bullied away from the server.
    Crying that every melee clan have macro while ur parties were filled with macros ur warriors even pm'd us for macro settings.
    And there is already clear proof that you idiots had a perfect setup macro in usko back in 2017.

Just stop talking Undez is the worst clan i know in KO History.
    And damn what am i happy that you lost ur moderator tag. Gamers4life is such a better place now without your cancer @razor.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 07-25-2021 at 11:37 AM. Reason: speaking the truth and stop crying LambOfGod you got abandoned by undez aswell and u been also a little boy on every ko sv.
    Akali likes this.

With full respect to the ppls i have played with from undez / the normal guys playing in Undez but..
    I can´t belive my eyes.

This must be a joke?
    Akali and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

no other clan in the history of knight online can boast to have such a visceral hatred from casuals like ^ these fellows than the mighty undestructablezzz

just look at these nobody's after having being rolled over by us on every server spew their toxic butthurtness right here

Come friends, join the discord...

MEET

THEE

STARS

(p.s this topic really shows that not being able to determine sarcasm is a trait of autism)

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Meet the stars??? You mean meet the retards.

Stop bragging that you and ur shitty undez clan were any good.

I play this game since 2004 and i've never heard anything special about ur shitty clan.

Also in the last KO server you guys played which was ApexKO you guys lost to every melee clan with having the most gear in the server you guys got rekt so fucking hard you guys got bullied away from the server.
    Crying that every melee clan have macro while ur parties were filled with macros ur warriors even pm'd us for macro settings.
    And there is already clear proof that you idiots had a perfect setup macro in usko back in 2017.

Just stop talking Undez is the worst clan i know in KO History.
    And damn what am i happy that you lost ur moderator tag. Gamers4life is such a better place now without your cancer @razor.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooool

When the fuck are you going to grow up my dude, either you're 14 still or genuinely mentalled challenged. Nobody gives a flying fuck about anything you've had to say, treating this game like the god damn be all and end all in life.

Some day, one day, hopefully soon for your sanity, you'll move on with your life. All the best <3

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    With full respect to the ppls i have played with from undez / the normal guys playing in Undez but..
    I can´t belive my eyes.

This must be a joke?
    Im in as much disbelief as you are but no it’s not a joke, the use “yougotpwnedbymyass” still hasn’t seen anyone for his autism outbreaks :/
    ilterates likes this.

undez retarded clan
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Undezzzz #1

undez is a buch of people that think they are the best and they rule in any server they start ... but all the times i saw them get big advantages to be able to do that ... every time they had to play fair they get destroy .... they have zero chances vs the best turk clans .......
    when the others start to have a chance to get items near them , they quit server ... everytime they feel there ass will be kick they quit..... that way they keep thinking they are the best .

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

why so much hate ?
    if u don't like the clan &/or the people in it just continue on your life lol.
    If the people who join them wouldn't like their companion they will just leave them behind .
    don't see the point @ all the hate
    but hey.. atleast this post recieved more comments than all the threads that have been created in the last 2 months
    TabbyCat likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Thanks for all the comments! New World releases on August 31st btw.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Thanks for all the comments! New World releases on August 31st btw.
    saw some trailers and game play, is it going to be like, hard core farming style ?
    It kinda reminds me of Rakion (by its game play)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast