Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Update from ko i guess.

This is a discussion on Update from ko i guess. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you tank with 5 arrows you run up and AS at melee range. Everyone has been saying for a ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

If you tank with 5 arrows you run up and AS at melee range.

Everyone has been saying for a year. No need to fire arrows. Just do 5 arrow damages at melee range.

If they change - it will be to that.[/b]
    no skills in that, its actually a challenge hitting the 5-3 arrows on a running target/sliding noob/free nps tank

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Thats why they should have something like report player only, or even top 5 clan members too. So ppl can easy report cheaters and GM can take action on a person who got a bit of reports.[/b]
    dont u remember the report option on firedrake, all the characters had the report on their heads

Ignore Me Senior Member

no skills in that, its actually a challenge hitting the 5-3 arrows on a running target/sliding noob/free nps tank[/b]
    5 arrows at distance should not hit a running target. Hitting someone sliding them is fine.

dont u remember the report option on firedrake, all the characters had the report on their heads[/b]

Ya that was BS. Clan leaders would get pissed at someone for KSing them and put "RepostSubject" over their heads. In a short time 50% of the server had this, most people cannot be trusted with any sort of authority in general.

And also there should be report spamm. Like in WoW. Bcuz its impossible to read anything in moradon without blocking normal chat.

And also there should be report spamm. Like in WoW. Bcuz its impossible to read anything in moradon without blocking normal chat.[/b]

They're trying to create a cool down sort of thing for chat, that way it can't be spammed...unless ur macroing or edit the cooldown lol.

I was thinking instead of just giving some kid who made a clan GM abilities ( Which would be abused so friggin' bad) the community elected a few GM assistants with some abilities. They also get rewarded every time they get a GM to agree with them and ban a cheater.

Only problem with this would be corrupted GM's. -_-

I was thinking instead of just giving some kid who made a clan GM abilities ( Which would be abused so friggin' bad) the community elected a few GM assistants with some abilities. They also get rewarded every time they get a GM to agree with them and ban a cheater.

Only problem with this would be corrupted GM's. -_-[/b]
    If the community elected people all the turks would have it and would report every person they didn't like. Only people who spoke fluent English should be able to be elected for a GM assistant.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

If the community elected people all the turks would have it and would report every person they didn't like. Only people who spoke fluent English should be able to be elected for a GM assistant.[/b]
    +1 to that

kingship is appointed by the community an ofc alot of the past kings have been turkish

If the community elected people all the turks would have it and would report every person they didn't like. Only people who spoke fluent English should be able to be elected for a GM assistant.[/b]

Well fluent English and some Turkish at least then.

At least C-west would be clean.

Well fluent English and some Turkish at least then.

At least C-west would be clean. [/b]
    No just English. Don't want to seem racist, but from what I seen I most turks can't really be trusted.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

No just English. Don't want to seem racist, but from what I seen I most turks can't really be trusted.[/b]
    Then the game would only be one-si...ded...wait...it already is...I forgot...

English with some turkish would work for me...as long as they werent an asshole

Ignore Me Senior Member

ONE MONSTER POST. Sections 2-6, section 1 is first post in thread.
    I removed the quotes it made it too hard to read.

KEY.
    If you see Green Ink its means english community suggestion.
    Most producer replys are in blue or purple.
    Red means Turkish community suggested and English community didn't like it.

PD, 26 June, Part-6: GAMER RIGHTS</span>

a. The insufficiency of the compensation premium days given because of days with certain issues
    • Make the premiums passive during server maintenances so that they will not be affected from them.

Premium means that during the period for which you purchased it – for instance, 30 days – you have Premium level access to the game.

b. Explanation for why some f2p players can not access the servers even when there is space in the servers.

You’ll have to be more detailed; this shouldnt’ be happening.

c. Yield more gamer rights in the EULA for the players.
    d. Some certain game rights that can be considered to be basic are not granted to f2p players.

These f2p players are encouraged to become pay2play.

e. Establish balanced and just treatment and service for users from all countries

<span style="color:#6600CC">Without citing specific examples that support the reasoning behind this question, I will posit that this is already the case.

f. Arrange the rights of the premium levels and the f2p players such that there is no huge gaps that can create inbalance in the game
    • Limit the volume of previlages or items a user can buy in a month (e.g. 100$ max a month)

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Then the game would only be one-si...ded...wait...it already is...I forgot...

English with some turkish would work for me...as long as they werent an asshole[/b]
    +1
    @ shell from what iv seen most English speaking players Cant be trusted !!

Menino_Lindo

i really want see 10 % of that working w/o new (bigger) bugs...[/b]
    +1 regissxxxxor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12