Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

usko end is coming-come and post

This is a discussion on usko end is coming-come and post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nowadays, i just work on my combo on scarecrows, or challenge random 60+ peeps to vs :P and ofc, scan ...
Page: 3

nowadays, i just work on my combo on scarecrows, or challenge random 60+ peeps to vs :P

and ofc, scan the market.

go outside, its a nice thing to do, especially when ko sucks.

Tampon

haha d:
    btw
    some1 know what they going to do in the maintance today?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

fuck some more shit up aha

lil_mageskillz

Do you guys ever look at the stuff they do fix? everytime they fix stuff u find some way to ignore it lol

Every few months a clueless sack posts one of these...

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

It's not the mages taht nova in ardream. It's some sort of a hack for archer. Don't see the point of it though.

K2 does more then ever for it's community, at least I see that on C-west. It's like every 2 days bans of like 10-15 lv75+ hackers. They, fixed the spammable cs on their own. Mgame wasn't even involved with this lol. There were worse days than these.[/b]
    in my opinion there were days taht they did less for the game.........but in terms of cheating, i never saw this many cheaters since 2005 at the koSp times and koko, but they were less ppl and worst geared lol. Today u have full shelled +8 ppl doing the things that ppl on fp's +7 and ironx+6 used to do

i think they are working hard on it, since i see a gm ingame everyday banning koxpers in pathos.

i think they are working hard on it, since i see a gm ingame everyday banning koxpers in pathos.[/b]
    i heard most bans was from top in RLB(i mean top 5 arrow shower)

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

i think they are working hard on it, since i see a gm ingame everyday banning koxpers in pathos.[/b]
    this happens every now and then.. but then they disappear for a few months again.

i heard most bans was from top in RLB(i mean top 5 arrow shower)[/b]
    hmm okay well i saw some banns coming by yesterday and the day before so. but hey atleast they work now ^^

i will be happy if they ban all priest&#39;s from AT >.<

I think as long as k2 keep getting money from the servers they will keep hosting them, and since it comes more and more PUS items I think we don&#39;t have to worry about everything would end..

in my opinion there were days taht they did less for the game.........but in terms of cheating, i never saw this many cheaters since 2005 at the koSp times and koko, but they were less ppl and worst geared lol. Today u have full shelled +8 ppl doing the things that ppl on fp&#39;s +7 and ironx+6 used to do [/b]
    Nah, weren&#39;t more then when sins shot with arrow.

See? It&#39;s already the 2nd server approved with active gm/&#39;s

this happens every now and then.. but then they disappear for a few months again.[/b]
    "this happens every now and then" changed to "this happens every now and now, then a bit later."

hmm okay well i saw some banns coming by yesterday and the day before so. but hey atleast they work now ^^[/b]
    My line^^

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

KO is like those Chinese buffets you see. They can have nobody there for years and still be open. Pretty much, KO will prolly be here until the servers set fire, the residents local to K2 offices burn down the building, and Turkey explodes. Until then, enjoy [/b]

ahaha +1, yeah that would be nice "fall" of ko,
    I think it will be like that, why should they close it

yep hackers rly fuck up ko

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast