Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

USKO Getting better

This is a discussion on USKO Getting better within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor also, the image is called "2009522212510" which is a KSC date, means its from 2009! i ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

also, the image is called "2009522212510" which is a KSC date, means its from 2009!

i know ur trollin and all but id like to see how can u reply to dis
    Let the retard be retard. Hes like those broken cd's which repeats the same song over nd over.

still... no one on their right mind would go back to it
    totally agreed

dont think ur safe.
    Is that implying corrupt sheriffs on cwest? If so, lol...just lol.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Let the retard be retard. Hes like those broken cd's which repeats the same song over nd over.
    you are the either retard or a player which has such items if you don't have such items and still playing against such characters you are the one being retard

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    you are the either retard or a player which has such items if you don't have such items and still playing against such characters you are the one being retard
    bahahaha as Jkpsa said go turn on ur kxps u dirty cheater and gtfo of this forum, ur place is snoxd or onlinehile nolifer. You dont need all the fvkin gg items to face ppl with +9s as a matter of fact i roll in old uniqes and yet still rape faces of ppl like u

yes I would agree they are getting better at handling the cheaters

Banned for scamming.

Wierd that usko now shows up and wanting to do all these omg lifechanging things... a few month ago they didnt give a shit.
    I hope its for the good.. I would like to return to Ares one day if something for the good happens.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It may be a kneejerk reaction from EUKO taking a big slice of K2's euro revenue away.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    It may be a kneejerk reaction from EUKO taking a big slice of K2's euro revenue away.
    +1 to that, you can allways hope, but its USKO were talking about :/
    anyways, i hope for the best without getting hyped too much about all these new things happening in USKO

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I big slice of north america and turkish revenue aswell

Banned Member

wow too many cheaters knowing a lot about cheating and trying to throw dirt on real players. dude seriously i know the reason why you are so angry. since your revenue dropped at least 50% because of euko. and you are afraid of loosing a lot more. but beat it . i will enlighten everybody that there are +10 items still being sold at usko. not worth to play. if euko also become same way screw euko too. but still 10x better than usko

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wow too many cheaters knowing a lot about cheating and trying to throw dirt on real players. dude seriously i know the reason why you are so angry. since your revenue dropped at least 50% because of euko. and you are afraid of loosing a lot more. but beat it . i will enlighten everybody that there are +10 items still being sold at usko. not worth to play. if euko also become same way screw euko too. but still 10x better than usko
    dude even if you saw a +10 item u wont be able to tell your retarded. posting ss's of none KSC warroir with fake ap lmao and saying its real because it was on the offical forums

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by weuneC View Post
    dude even if you saw a +10 item u wont be able to tell your retarded. posting ss's of none KSC warroir with fake ap lmao and saying its real because it was on the offical forums
    you are retarded as hell. i know every stage of exploit happened in usko since i played from 2004 to 2009 . you can play at your sand though and wear your horse wears to not see illegal items

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

you are retarded as hell. i know every stage of exploit happened in usko since i played from 2004 to 2009 . you can play at your sand though and wear your horse wears to not see illegal items

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What a fag having all that weapon defence armour lol!

Does it really matter if there are really high weapons? Being insainly geared does not automatically grant you loads of np's. In all honesty a highly geared player will get targeted heaps more as you always take out the biggest threat once the priests have been disposed of in pk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast