Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

USKO Most Active DCZ?

This is a discussion on USKO Most Active DCZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat You are just BSing coz you want english players to come to your server lolz... Well ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    You are just BSing coz you want english players to come to your server lolz...
    Well well look at that Isnt that pretty much what EVERYBODY are doing here?

You say " id rather have some turk go off on me about shit than someone who speaks english...at least i have no idea what theyre saying lols" but same can be said about PK, youll pk with them and wont understand shit and you wont understand wtf they want from you.

And I wont mention the amount of hacks in there... Yeah C West have some hackers to, but guess what? They are also turks!!!
    nope...i dont give two shits if english speakers come or not..never asked for it and probably wont.

there are enough english speakers on there.

true, its sometimes difficult to pk with random turks...but pk is pk and usually it doesnt matter...if theyre good, they know what theyre supposed to do.

simple as that.

just wanted to point out that some of the biggest jerk offs ive met in game are usually english speakers...mostly because i can understand them. so yeah, id rather have some turk rage against me and not know why.

sometimes, its best that way

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

You say " id rather have some turk go off on me about shit than someone who speaks english...at least i have no idea what theyre saying lols" but same can be said about PK, youll pk with them and wont understand shit and you wont understand wtf they want from you.

And I wont mention the amount of hacks in there... Yeah C West have some hackers to, but guess what? They are also turks!!!
    some turks uses vpn, speaks english, when you're talking to someone it may be turkish, that means some turks are smart.

i noticed some turks can pk better than english speaking gamers, so they are pro.

if you're they're friend, they won't backstab you .. so they're loyal.

those are the turks i wish i'd play with, not the scum that everyone knows

you do realise that c-west hackers are Chinese gold farmers not turks ?

so don't generalize with the word "turks" instead use the sentence "some turks".

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    some turks uses vpn, speaks english, when you're talking to someone it may be turkish, that means some turks are smart.

i noticed some turks can pk better than english speaking gamers, so they are pro.

if you're they're friend, they won't backstab you .. so they're loyal.

those are the turks i wish i'd play with, not the scum that everyone knows

you do realise that c-west hackers are Chinese gold farmers not turks ?

so don't generalize with the word "turks" instead use the sentence "some turks".
    Didnt know that Chinese gold farmers speak turkish...

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Didnt know that Chinese gold farmers speak turkish...
    Then make difference between chineese and turk plox
    Its old fact that chineese gold farmers have invaded KO

Banned Senior Member

C-west is looking dead during the times I play now. Depending on where you live in the world, if you're close to turkey, you might as well play c-east if you don't mind the language barrier -.-

ares is full of k0xpers today -.-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234