Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ?

This is a discussion on Is usko really worth playing legit nemore ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some ppl need to understand olympia went from having ZERO bifrost items in moradon to over night having +1 , ...
Page: 3

some ppl need to understand olympia went from having ZERO bifrost items in moradon to over night having +1 , +2 shio tears etcetc on merchant and everyone have avedon lugias our server got fucked over night and k2 doesn't care until all servers get fucked otherwise its not top priority for them so when logos release i promise u there will be 1000's of dupe buss on merchant

Cocaine

I dont care. You cheated and used the shit you got from cheating to make money. Your just as bad as James.

no i am not he was paid i wasn't i profited off of skills he profited off of a position dont know the guy only received emails from him threatning the fbi was contacted just empty threats fbi ever contact me or my freind it be for other reason then ko so please

and once a cheater always a cheater dumb saying every game i download to do review on i use trainer if it is worth playing i dont use trainer i say the same to all freinds wanting to try a game

Cocaine

Honestly, I did not understand that post at all.

You said in your first post you macro'd and sold accounts. Thats cheating. You suck.

tolgahan

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Imo its not worth playing legit anymore... all spots taken by koxpers and even legit arhcers get banned just cause of incompetent gms and staff....
    :rollseyes:

Azotame

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    Imo its not worth playing legit anymore... all spots taken by koxpers and even legit arhcers get banned just cause of incompetent gms and staff....
    :rollseyes:[/b]

never sold accounts that i macro'd jus macro'd fun / lvl accounts sold was different but i mostly only sold items

Cocaine

You cheated. Die.

did i do something to offend u

have i hacked a account of yours ?

did i ks ur gawolt wings ?

did i sell a +8 weapon to someone now they beat u 1 v 1 ?

exactly why is ur penis large bout my past cheating ?

Aqu

This is the point where you realise that making items soulbound is such a fucking great idea

Ruthless

dont u guys realise that he just made this thread to ask for our blessing to let him koxp again? :lol:

rofl yes there is a point to playing legitly, to know that your not sinking to the cheaters level, and to know that all the stuff you got was 100% legit and you earned it, makes you feel good :lol:

But you used to hack/dupe and you made this post :rollseyes:

cpo4

rofl yes there is a point to playing legitly, to know that your not sinking to the cheaters level, and to know that all the stuff you got was 100% legit and you earned it, makes you feel good *

But you used to hack/dupe and you made this post *

+1

cheating/koxping etc etc is just a chickenshit way of trying to be with the elite...and every koxper i ran into in cz ran from me..lol I'm a damn tank priest...

Cocaine

Your a cheating tard. Just leave the forum, your hated here anyways.

Originally posted by Cocaine
    I dont care. You cheated and used the shit you got from cheating to make money. Your just as bad as James.
    And you hacked Aajax!
    "He who is clean shall cast the first stone" anyone? :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast