Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Visual Bugs or hacks

This is a discussion on Visual Bugs or hacks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but this is not the case.. there is a couple of orc speed hacking sins in dcz these days....
Page: 2

but this is not the case.. there is a couple of orc speed hacking sins in dcz these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    actually i agree with Pengu, even tho he's a fag.

dont know why your arguing with him. Its common knowledge that when someone says visual bug...... its lag. A glitch is a glitch........
    Not to my knowledge it isn't. As I was saying, some people define the term differently hence my definition and his, and that is precisely the reason of why I'm trying to argue with him (plus he was being offensive to me), so that he'll understand my perspective. You guys might not agree and I don't care about whether you agree or not, I just want put my opinion on the table.

Tyrion

I've been playing this game for a few years. As far back as I can remember, problems with server lag/ping times have been called visual bugs.

Here's an idea: Describe an exact situation that you consider a visual bug.

Then we'll see what you're talking about.

Been to dcz only a few days and yeah they are def hackers, no visual bugs, that Redlager bp isn't trying to hide it either. And allready saw some others speedhacking aswell. Guess goldenhit is back to ardream

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
    I've been playing this game for a few years. As far back as I can remember, problems with server lag/ping times have been called visual bugs.

Here's an idea: Describe an exact situation that you consider a visual bug.

Then we'll see what you're talking about.
    Can't think of a good one related to KO at a moment since I quit awhile ago, but I do remember the visual bug of dead monsters like bosses still showing up on the map for an extended period of time and players can attack them but not being able to damage or kill them.

There was another one where warriors are able to hold a 2 handed weapon while wielding a shield on other player's screen, but it was just one or the other in actuality.

Another one is there was a time when you nation transfer, let say an orc comes to human side, the character will remain in orc's features but it is actually human now.

There are many more if i think harder, but you get the point. I don't think the 3 i just mentioned has anything to do with lag.

edit: there was another one where items being merched showed a mixed stat description, for example, lets say a kekuri ring is being merched next to a chitin armor, the visual bug will show kekuri ring's stat description on chitin armor's in merch screen.
    Last edited by ilovesex; 05-08-2011 at 05:38 AM.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    Ultimately, it's all about how you want to define the term visual bug.
    To my understanding visual bug is not the same as lag. the visual delay caused by lag is directly related to your connection and the server.

A visual bug, is a glitch that resides within the game mechanism itself and causes the visual to shift in player's POV, it's got nothing to do with connection and the server locations.

and it can easily be fixed by patching the game.

The "visual bugs" shown in your video has been around since the beginning of KO and it never changed over the course of time because they can't be fixed as long as there is lag.

Finally, lay off that provocative language, some people on here might find it offensive.
    i just posted a video, and u had to post a smartass comment

i would have said NOTHING to u if u didnt post

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    Those are are lags caused by either your high ping or the slow server not visual bug LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    i just posted a video, and u had to post a smartass comment

i would have said NOTHING to u if u didnt post

That's because the footage in your video is not really considered as visual bugs in my opinion, and that's why i feel like sharing my own thoughts. What's wrong with posting comments on what i believe is true, this is a public community where people share their thoughts on matters that were posted here.

And sure, you are free to rebuttal my thoughts, but why resort to insults? You do know that nothing good will happen when one side starts the cyber bullying, it will just escalate things. However, I'm different, I won't sink to your level, so I will let this slide. But any future insults will leave me no choice but to bring it to the right authority.

didnt look like it to me, especially with that "LOL" at the end

didnt look like it to me, especially with that "LOL" at the end
    Didn't look like what to you? I LOL'D for my own amusement, it was not meant to provoke you in any ways. And even if it did perceive to you as an "insult", there is no reason for you to fire right back at me in offensive language.

Or is there something i'm missing here. Do we have a case of a different tolerance meter for insulting people over the internet.

I guess in your case, you are just so used to terrorizing others through the internet that the use of words like “idiot”, "Shit", "ass" have become insensitive to you. It becomes so normal to you that those words just pop into your mind when you engage a conversation with someone who disagrees with you. is that what you are? I'm not here to pass judgements, but you are making it too obvious.

who r u? house? :O

never watched that show, so i don't know the reference.

Whether you beleive its lag, god or the holy messiah the video blatantly shows what the topic creator described...

now if i said

who r u? house? LMAO!!!! ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLL AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

would u still reply calmly?

now if i said

who r u? house? LMAO!!!! ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLL AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

would u still reply calmly?
    if you have read everything then you would know that all my replies to you are calm and with reasons. and all your replies to me have been nothing but insults and nonsensical rambling.

SumYungHo Senior Member

i like eggs
    and pengu's hax/glitch/lag/VISUAL bugs/boobs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast