Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Visual Bugs or hacks

This is a discussion on Visual Bugs or hacks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ilovesex if you have read everything then you would know that all my replies to you are ...
Page: 3

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    if you have read everything then you would know that all my replies to you are calm and with reasons. and all your replies to me have been nothing but insults and nonsensical rambling.
    answer the question

insults? u may not think ur 1st post was an insult, and thats ur opinion

in my opinion, i thought it was a "LOL im 100% right and ur 100% wrong lmao ur a retard" comment (especially with the LOL at the end) and i replied accordingly

if u didnt write "LOL", shiiit, even if u wrote it in lowercase letters, i would have never spazzed at u

to me, when some1 says "LOL" (especially with a disagreeing statement), i think theyre laughing at me, not laughing at their own amusement, and thats my opinion

I think I left my purse in here somewhere.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    I think I left my purse in here somewhere.
    ahhahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    This is a quality video.
    Should be a sticky for sure. it explains SOOOO much shit.
    +1 , agree with u ...that explains so much shits @ ko , this game is f..... up

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    answer the question

insults? u may not think ur 1st post was an insult, and thats ur opinion

in my opinion, i thought it was a "LOL im 100% right and ur 100% wrong lmao ur a retard" comment (especially with the LOL at the end) and i replied accordingly

if u didnt write "LOL", shiiit, even if u wrote it in lowercase letters, i would have never spazzed at u

to me, when some1 says "LOL" (especially with a disagreeing statement), i think theyre laughing at me, not laughing at their own amusement, and thats my opinion
    Your interpretation of "LOL" in this context seemed to be skewed way off track from its original meaning.

I don't see how I'm at fault here since my version did not have any means to cause aggravation, it's your own far fetched interpretation that did it.

But even if that is how you perceived my statement, I still don't see how invoking swear words is necessary in that situation. there are plenty of ways to convey the same thing than to swear immaturely.

Tyrion

LOL I love how you're arguing against his explanation of visual bugs with an "it all depends on how you define it" premise, then when he says he defined your original post to him as insulting, you just say he's wrong. I mean there can't be legitimate a difference in how you interpret the tone of your original post, can there? And dude....it's the internet. People say bad words. Are you really shocked?

And all that stuff you described as visual bugs? They ARE visual bugs. As far back as I can remember, just about any issue in this game that is purely visual has been called a visual bug. Including someone looking like they're range hacking on your screen but they're not on their screen. Or someone running through a wall when they really just ran beside the wall on their screen. Or running up a hill you can't run up when they really just ran to it's edge on their screen. Anything that happens in game that shouldn't be happening, but it's just a visual thing and isn't actually happening.......has always been called a visual bug. At least by everyone I've played with.

Your interpretation of "LOL" in this context seemed to be skewed way off track from its original meaning.

I don't see how I'm at fault here since my version did not have any means to cause aggravation, it's your own far fetched interpretation that did it.

But even if that is how you perceived my statement, I still don't see how invoking swear words is necessary in that situation. there are plenty of ways to convey the same thing than to swear immaturely.
    lol? u want me to respect ur opinion when u cant even respect mine

there r plenty of ways to convey wat u said too, u couldve said "i think" or "imo", instead of talking like u know shit

Little archer Senior Member

bad thread is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
    LOL I love how you're arguing against his explanation of visual bugs with an "it all depends on how you define it" premise, then when he says he defined your original post to him as insulting, you just say he's wrong. I mean there can't be legitimate a difference in how you interpret the tone of your original post, can there? And dude....it's the internet. People say bad words. Are you really shocked?

And all that stuff you described as visual bugs? They ARE visual bugs. As far back as I can remember, just about any issue in this game that is purely visual has been called a visual bug. Including someone looking like they're range hacking on your screen but they're not on their screen. Or someone running through a wall when they really just ran beside the wall on their screen. Or running up a hill you can't run up when they really just ran to it's edge on their screen. Anything that happens in game that shouldn't be happening, but it's just a visual thing and isn't actually happening.......has always been called a visual bug. At least by everyone I've played with.
    a lag is a lag, it's not visual bug. Visual bug is directly related to the game mechanism itself (the examples i mentioned), and my belief stands.

and also, Defining visual bug and interpreting the use of words on the internet are two completely different issues. One is common knowledge or w/e you call it, the other is moral standards.

You can't be serious about convincing me to respect someone who would just swear like a child to a person that he barely even knows. Even in his latest replies, he continues to use those filthy words, in spite of my early warning to him.

I don't know about him, but my parents did not raise me in a way that I would swear to a stranger. Even if this is the internet, where the state of anonymity is present. However, that still doesn't give one the privilege to cyber bullying. Yes, i do admit cyber bullying is too common these days, but just because everyone is doing it, that doesn't mean you have to be a part of it too, you just have to make the right decision. I guess the maturity level of this forum is below my expectation. I rest my case now.

a lag is a lag, it's not visual bug. Visual bug is directly related to the game mechanism itself (the examples i mentioned), and my belief stands.

and also, Defining visual bug and interpreting the use of words on the internet are two completely different issues. One is common knowledge or w/e you call it, the other is moral standards.

You can't be serious about convincing me to respect someone who would just swear like a child to a person that he barely even knows. Even in his latest replies, he continues to use those filthy words, in spite of my early warning to him.

I don't know about him, but my parents did not raise me in a way that I would swear to a stranger. Even if this is the internet, where the state of anonymity is present. However, that still doesn't give one the privilege to cyber bullying. Yes, i do admit cyber bullying is too common these days, but just because everyone is doing it, that doesn't mean you have to be a part of it too, you just have to make the right decision. I guess the maturity level of this forum is below my expectation. I rest my case now.

Guys who cares what you call it as long as it shows that you need to have a closer look before calling people hackers.

Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Guys who cares what you call it as long as it shows that you need to have a closer look before calling people hackers.
    DING DING DING......we have a winner.......

Banned

zzz dont fuk up my niqqa pengu or ill duff u

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    actually i agree with Pengu, even tho he's a fag.
    LOL!

I was actually going to insult/make fun of "ilovesex" but Draven made me giggle.

MINO is in a good mood now.

In a game whose very essence is based on bugs and glitches, it's common to call things "bugs" when they really are just "lags"
    You really had no need to disrespect his video in the way that you did. He obviously spent a bit of time working on that to help out the community understand some of the game mechanics, and your mockery of his work clearly frustrated him.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast