Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vote "HERCULES" for king on ARES-HUMAN side !

This is a discussion on Vote "HERCULES" for king on ARES-HUMAN side ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry DauMuie but all posts you write here acusing everybody for something, sometimes you are right, but this time i ...
Page: 2

jolik

Sorry DauMuie but all posts you write here acusing everybody for something, sometimes you are right, but this time i want defend him, level legit and i can assure you his scream isnt 100% cuz its imposible.

well he is in Patriot so the chance that he is realy legid is like that K2 finaly starts to bann cheater and get non corupt gm´s.
    aka 1:100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00

Sorry DauMuie but all posts you write here acusing everybody for something, sometimes you are right, but this time i want defend him, level legit and i can assure you his scream isnt 100% cuz its imposible.[/b]
    Its your right to defend your king isn't it ? Tell me how do you explain his +9 giga ? and +3 rocs ? Stop defending people that are turks but they can speak english and they behave in exp party's, that does not expain why they need duped items. And i dont acuse those are the facts , last few days that i pk'd he always screamed me , every time he pushed the button the screm or stun worked.

jolik

Tell me, how do you know his items? Did he show you them or you just heard "a story".
    I've heard many stories about +3's and +9's if all would be truth we should have hundreds players with such duped/babashopped items.

oh and by the way I happen to like Hercules. He was always kind and courteous to me.

G0D

oh and by the way I happen to like Hercules. He was always kind and courteous to me.[/b]
    O_o butt buddies! OMFG WARMEN LOVES HERCULES :P

jolik

lol all ares players know they both are gay lovers ^_^

oh and by the way I happen to like Hercules. He was always kind and courteous to me.[/b]
    Omg that sounds so gay.

Tell me, how do you know his items? Did he show you them or you just heard "a story".
    I've heard many stories about +3's and +9's if all would be truth we should have hundreds players with such duped/babashopped items.[/b]
    Actualy i played on VenomRogue and Hercules is the only warrior on human side that used to hit that char almost 900. That char had uber gear not +3's but Venom had good gear and hitting a 76 rogue 900 explains Hercules's +3's (Hercules was not 80 that time) so for me its pretty clear only when i see the damage's to know what kind of gear a char has.

Actualy i played on VenomRogue and Hercules is the only warrior on human side that used to hit that char almost 900. That char had uber gear not +3's but Venom had good gear and hitting a 76 rogue 900 explains Hercules's +3's (Hercules was not 80 that time) so for me its pretty clear only when i see the damage's to know what kind of gear a char has.[/b]
    thats the baba thing, if you just xp with a person he can lie to you what items he got even if you do a 1vs1 with him in arena he can take some of his duped items off to do a normal dmg.

you will only notice if ppl got uber gear if you meet them in cz because there they will use the gg gear for sure, so if you protect ppl on the same nation as you, you should atlest got theyr account ID/PW to log the char and check what items he got. even screenshots can be faked.. and if you are a duper you wont mind to carry some +0uniqs around with you to show ppl how legid you are oO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12