Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

WAR IS COMMING SEPT 18

This is a discussion on WAR IS COMMING SEPT 18 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh it's feeding time!! or do you just follow me around? here we go. http://files.filefront.com/Rayn3wmv/.../fileinfo.html Now be a good boy ...
Page: 4

Oh it's feeding time!! or do you just follow me around? here we go.
    http://files.filefront.com/Rayn3wmv/.../fileinfo.html Now be a good boy and shoo, I don't give two hoots what your opinion is until you can present some facts to which you have not so until then put a sock in it.

Oh it's feeding time!! or do you just follow me around? here we go.
    http://files.filefront.com/Rayn3wmv/.../fileinfo.html Now be a good boy and shoo, I don't give two hoots what your opinion is until you can present some facts to which you have not so until then put a sock in it.[/b]
    cool video

I really wanted to be that class but i want to stay order so do my friends

I got a nice feeling about this game, tried some Closed Beta with laggy computer but i got the feeling its gona be nice Or atleast i hope so, they actualy managed to make all classes look interesting I just hope it wont fall into the same darkcircle as WoW, with changes of class abilitys once a week.. If they succed to make it a nice balanced game i think it gona have me hooked a longtime and hopefully make ne never to think of ko again

Also gotta add the Greenskins got some funny names on skills, just that is a big big big plus that the devlopers got a sense of humor

cool video

I really wanted to be that class but i want to stay order so do my friends[/b]
    Oh well, somebody has to be on the loosing side :P Yeah witch elf was going to be my main, but being an experienced melee healer I decided to take the dok for my guild and they are pretty awesome in low tiers then balance out later levels same as warrior priest.

If anyone has doubts about game speed that little vid should shut them up for good, just give the witch elf minor heal and you would be looking at something similar to a ko assassin.

Oh well, somebody has to be on the loosing side :P Yeah witch elf was going to be my main, but being an experienced melee healer I decided to take the dok for my guild and they are pretty awesome in low tiers then balance out later levels same as warrior priest.

If anyone has doubts about game speed that little vid should shut them up for good, just give the witch elf minor heal and you would be looking at something similar to a ko assassin.[/b]
    See that's what we were thinking. Most people will go destruction because they "look cool" but we didn't want be on over populated side, we want the challenge of being out numbered but to be honest it seems the game was pretty balanced during the beta.

btw was that video from the preview weekend beta? If so what server did you play?
    lol its a long shot but I did attend that same troll country scenario alot after i got rank 13

Yes I'm already an officer in the dark elf rp guild Shobhian'Sarath, we have regiments both sides of the pond.

I have two characters planned, my main is a dok specced dark ritual as main mastery, my Sorceress will be specced for single target damage mainly. Oh and any order players will be sacrificed to Khaine in short order I'm not new to warhammer, played fantasy rp and table top many years ago when undead were still one faction and before that 40k [/b]
    Atm im pretty lost in all these builds you can be... Since i havent had enough time to read on all builds and skills ;o

Atm im pretty lost in all these builds you can be... Since i havent had enough time to read on all builds and skills ;o[/b]
    http://www.warhammeronline.com/armiesofWAR/index.php

20 different classes in detail

Yeah been studying those... but i cant decide lol

Big Shooting / Quick Shooting Squig Herder or

a Dread builded Caos Chosen...

www.warhammeralliance.com <-- Gr8 page also, got info bout everything in warhammer.

Yeah been studying those... but i cant decide lol
    Big Shooting / Quick Shooting Squig Herder or

a Dread builded Caos Chosen...
    www.warhammeralliance.com <-- Gr8 page also, got info bout everything in warhammer.[/b]
    I use that forum too

See that&#39;s what we were thinking. Most people will go destruction because they "look cool" but we didn&#39;t want be on over populated side, we want the challenge of being out numbered but to be honest it seems the game was pretty balanced during the beta.

btw was that video from the preview weekend beta? If so what server did you play?
    lol its a long shot but I did attend that same troll country scenario alot after i got rank 13[/b]
    Well I honestly think the numbers will balance out myself and yes beta aparently was balanced both on eu and us servers. The video btw was closed beta,.

Well I joined this guild as one of the founder members and cannot wait to get back roleplaying aswell as smashing heads, not found a game that kept my interest too long since leaving ko so I&#39;m very happy that war is turning out fine, our guild are pretty well known on warhammer alliance for being picky about lore changes etc, If you have graced that site long enough you will know Xurre and others from true blood the mods used to hate us and yeah we critisize everything so it makes me chuckle when I get acused of being a fanboi, anyone who knows me there will say I&#39;m a troll especially on lore matters.

Well I honestly think the numbers will balance out myself and yes beta aparently was balanced both on eu and us servers. The video btw was closed beta,.

Well I joined this guild as one of the founder members and cannot wait to get back roleplaying aswell as smashing heads, not found a game that kept my interest too long since leaving ko so I&#39;m very happy that war is turning out fine, our guild are pretty well known on warhammer alliance for being picky about lore changes etc, If you have graced that site long enough you will know Xurre and others from true blood the mods used to hate us and yeah we critisize everything so it makes me chuckle when I get acused of being a fanboi, anyone who knows me there will say I&#39;m a troll especially on lore matters.[/b]
    What would you suggest i of these 2 classes xD cant decide

Big Shootin / Quick shooting specced Squig herder

or a Dread speccec Caos Chosen

What would you suggest i of these 2 classes xD cant decide

Big Shootin / Quick shooting specced Squig herder

or a Dread speccec Caos Chosen[/b]
    Well everybody have different tastes. Squig herder is a fun class, but if you want to dominate take a sorceress/sorceror. I would take a black oprc over a chosen myself, they are more like a ko warrior. Realy the choices are hard they all are very different, if your in open beta that starts on the 7th then give them all atry and see what suits you best.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234