Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Warning about three scammers in Oblivion

This is a discussion on Warning about three scammers in Oblivion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who hacked my brother ? answer: You....
Page: 5

DreAdSlay3R

who hacked my brother ? answer: You.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

BABYBASH, I WANT MY ITEMS. IF YO U DONT GIVE THEM TO ME YOUR A SCAMMER :angry:

Originally posted by Wextor
    wo hold on a second.......
    I asked you to take the clan items and return them. yes I did.
    Did I say he majix hack dread and steal all the items for yourself?????
    NO
    All I need to say to a person like you. Now I doubt that you weren't involved with poweroutage.
    Don't blame me for you stealing ppl's items
    If I had your info I'd do the same thing all over again. I dislike ppl that steal.

P.S. finally finished reading your whole essay.
    since all I got out of the clan was the clan bank(zero clan drops for wex) shouldn't those items have been returned to me? no 2 years running that clan and I leave with crystal earrings.......
    ok i said i wouldnt reply, but god i just have to. Ok wex did i blame it all on u? no.. its the course of events that occurred bcuz of u asking me to get teh clan items that concurrently lead to this. But no it is not your fault, u didnt make me do anything. I was NOT involved with power, i dont care if you dont believe me, i really wasnt involved..

And btw, you didnt NEED to give yourself items when all u did was use devile's items on his priest :lol: you were the most decked out of ANYONE in the clan T_T and u didnt even farm it >_<. what more could you need? and didnt u award yourself a roc when u had RoL's already : Im not trying to be rude but hey you sparked it -.-

And dread you kinda got what you deserved dont u think? your bro told me "what goes around comes around". Well i guess it did.

gnite

well in detroit which is where i reside holding a loaded gun with bodies on it is the same thing to the police so iunnO

Wextor

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wextor
    wo hold on a second.......
    I asked you to take the clan items and return them. yes I did.
    Did I say he majix hack dread and steal all the items for yourself?????
    NO
    All I need to say to a person like you. Now I doubt that you weren't involved with poweroutage.
    Don't blame me for you stealing ppl's items
    If I had your info I'd do the same thing all over again. I dislike ppl that steal.

P.S. finally finished reading your whole essay.
    since all I got out of the clan was the clan bank(zero clan drops for wex) shouldn't those items have been returned to me? no 2 years running that clan and I leave with crystal earrings.......
    ok i said i wouldnt reply, but god i just have to. Ok wex did i blame it all on u? no.. its the course of events that occurred bcuz of u asking me to get teh clan items that concurrently lead to this. But no it is not your fault, u didnt make me do anything. I was NOT involved with power, i dont care if you dont believe me, i really wasnt involved..

And btw, you didnt NEED to give yourself items when all u did was use devile's items on his priest :lol: you were the most decked out of ANYONE in the clan T_T and u didnt even farm it >_<. what more could you need? and didnt u award yourself a roc when u had RoL's already : Im not trying to be rude but hey you sparked it -.-

And dread you kinda got what you deserved dont u think? your bro told me "what goes around comes around". Well i guess it did.

gnite[/b]
    How did I award myself anything when I didn't have an clan items? any items I have or ever did where mine or deviles. I never took any itmes as clan drops k thanks bye

From what I understand... dreadslayer stole 8ball clan bank items... majix had the info to his account and wex asked for him to get the items back. Majix didnt get the items in time of 8balls disband but still took them, so now wex is mad that he didnt get the items? Thats basicly what it boils down to from what I am reading. Wextor IF majix gave you those items what would you have done with them? Destroy them? Anyways I trust majix word on this.. I don't think he would lie about this.

The right thing to do is such a grey area. I would have sugested sell his clan bank items and spread it amung the remaining contactable 8ball members. 1.2b of that should go to will for the nation transfer.

Thats my oppinion on what I would have done in that situation but again it's a grey area so hard to decide.

p.s evenson, only untill recently did I figure out c_r was a scammer also. I gave you too much shit on that subject, though 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Wex

I do remember you doing the same thing too tyc...
    And then you went and changed the password and email on him...

ong

come on guys its a game
    games r for fun and enjoyment
    causing all this drama makes it unjoyable
    holding grudges and hating others make it unjoyable
    y cant u all jus enjoy the damn game

wuts done is done (like a few months ago)
    really no point to keep arguing and thinking about it
    jus learn from other's mistakes and dont trust them or make deals with them
    that easy

not everyone is nice, get real and stop living in the game
    you take risks and if anything bad happens u should only blame yourself for the dumb idea

jus my 1 gold coin b4 i finaly get rid of my char and ko
    dont really care if i make sense or not, or if im totally wrong

FUCK KNIGHT ONLINE

and maby someday... someday temp will get his ass raped by many many large black men

Banned

and now i've been told that Me and Temp's accound id's have been given to turks/patek and will be hacked B) :lol:

evenson

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    From what I understand... dreadslayer stole 8ball clan bank items... majix had the info to his account and wex asked for him to get the items back. Majix didnt get the items in time of 8balls disband but still took them, so now wex is mad that he didnt get the items? Thats basicly what it boils down to from what I am reading. Wextor IF majix gave you those items what would you have done with them? Destroy them? Anyways I trust majix word on this.. I don't think he would lie about this.

The right thing to do is such a grey area. I would have sugested sell his clan bank items and spread it amung the remaining contactable 8ball members. 1.2b of that should go to will for the nation transfer.

Thats my oppinion on what I would have done in that situation but again it's a grey area so hard to decide.

p.s evenson, only untill recently did I figure out c_r was a scammer also. * *I gave you too much shit on that subject, though 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I still didnt hack C_R, i just held the items vacy

ScareyBear

Well...

I scammed Tempest, I was tired of hearing him brag.. Sorry Dark got blamed..

Babybash scammed me, and Nightshift with his Cousin Denox..

I got what i deserved imo.

I dont really care about KO right now, im sharing an account with my Friend which is turk.
    Denox and Babybash you are pretty clever at scamming people, and I guess I wasn't to bright.

Bad Kharma

I scammed Panoramix the priest, Evenson scammed my warrior CHaotic_Ripped... I scammed Tempest, the CHinck crew Scammed me.

What comes around goes around...

Out of all this, I dont care anymore... The only thing that bugs me, is what Majix did. I knew you since the lvl 45 on Chaotic_Ripped... You just fuck me over like that, I would have never done that to you... and i had the opportunity.
    I hope your proud of yourself Majix... This is a e-game, but real people play it.

Evenson you scammed Me, YOu loose your skelebelt. I think you deserve that.
    If I had to choice to scam/hack anyone in this game, it would be u majix.

P.S. I also agreed to pay Phantom the 1.2bill, Though i wasn't gonna replace the items. Before I could pay the 1.2bill i got hacked.

Greed is Evil..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

well, despite what he did, he came clean and cleared the matter. I respect that, not aproving or condoning what he did, but telling the thruth requires guts

Rentzusuken

I feel like the only person who hasn't scammed someone...I should fix that.

Banned Senior Member

I give you my password ok rentz?

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I feel like the only person who hasn't scammed someone...I should fix that.
    I think you are, i mean Dro scammed Sotong and countless other little boys of their virginity, the whole temp-evenson thing, and i scammed a cookie from dah