Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

WARNING TO ALL!

This is a discussion on WARNING TO ALL! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am not sure, but I THINK, the issue with bloodmoon was that she was trying to get mrownage banned ...
Page: 4

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

i am not sure, but I THINK, the issue with bloodmoon was that she was trying to get mrownage banned for verbally abusing her or someshit and mrownage said that bloodmoon babashops and buys gbs and shit, so an "admistrator" checked out her account and saw items that could not be "AQUIRED" in such a short length of time?, and checked trade logs and saw that she was getting alot of gbs w.o putting anything up in the trade. same with chillin, dunno bout others..

So now people get banned for having TOO unique items? its weird but this is the word on the street niggaz

PS: This is funny because bloodmoon used up all of her inheritance in KO rofl.[/b]

lol thats afk exscuse around it personally i think their is somethin up with some members from their

but ive been given more info

the hacker did it threw ip since they let them log on teamspeak,
    teamspeak is real unsecure really easy to get someones ip off their

bloodmoon has spoken with ko and they have put a block on the account until she can prove its hers.

so she is not "banned" the account is locked until they give info from the credit card
    i love how everything gets spread around the way it does lol

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Sounds scary, but hard to believe. idk why, just don't believe stuff like this very often.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

ya

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234