Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Warriors what do you use more often and why?

This is a discussion on Warriors what do you use more often and why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TAKE A LOOK AROUND DAVE JESUS. go to moradon and look. dual weild=combo faster two hander usually more dmg and ...
Page: 4

Zaczaco11

TAKE A LOOK AROUND DAVE JESUS. go to moradon and look. dual weild=combo faster two hander usually more dmg and has further reach

Ensan

spear of murky shit>lugias? i think so mens[/b]

not > if u looking for hp boost i guess he meant Javana and lugias for the HP bonuses

YouGotOwned

can someone explain me the "faster combo with dual wield" thing?
    as I know, you spam howling on recharge so the only difference is that you get more R attacks...but how can you get more normal attacks than 1 between each howling sword or hell blade? didn't know getting two R attacks between each skill was possible...

correct me if I'm wrong but I think the only difference is that if you click on "R" too fast after the skill with a raptor, you will fail the normal attack. with dual-wielding you have more chance to not fail the R attack.

SoMbRa

Option A...

I don't know what's wrong with all these retards who think you can combo faster with dual wields.

I can combo just as fast with a Two-handed weapon opposed to a dual wield set, only difference is you get more "R" hits in between each sword dance/howling sword.[/b]
    you are my hero. become king and spam that so maybe others players will finally notice that h34r:

joshy3

Option B ftw
    Attack Faster With Dual Wield

Hey cutie Senior Member

TAKE A LOOK AROUND DAVE JESUS. go to moradon and look. dual weild=combo faster two hander usually more dmg and has further reach[/b]
    stfu dont be a dick

ontopic: option B for pk, option A for exp, B gives faster combo,

j3ster555

Hmm... for a Warrior... the max damg. max Def . fast combo any one can be run over....

OpusDei

I prefer 2H, Rappy 7/8 because i like the dmg i do.

But 1H is nice too, quicker dmg.

j3ster555

+9 Raptor 205 AP =GG and +9 Giga = ?? don't know but not much (good resistence and Hp bonus.) and faster Combo by Axe.. so.. 2 handed is better than Dual weild unless you are going again a pro who will use resistence potion of fire,ice ... so depends ..

well, imo, it's not about dual or 2 handed weapon, it's about the weapons itself , so I asked someone who have for pk: raptor +8, toto+8and hanguk sword +8, giga +8 and hell breaker +8 and he told me the best weapon for him was hell breaker +8, giga +8 , toto +8 & +8 hanguk and then raptor +8

j3ster555

Raptor rocks anytime just because of the AP and Poison damage on it

for me personaly
    if i would lack hp i would go lugias+7 and javana1h+7/giga1h+7
    but i would rather have a 2h weapon
    raptor+8 avedon+7 hb+7

EEthan

option D > play mage and tp ppl in golems ftw[/b]

option D FTW

option a...
    or a sexy ass HB...
    but mostly raptors...
    cause they pwn baba!

Just go around your server and look at the ratio on how many warriors use 2h against the ones with dual, i think that says it all :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast