Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Wats up with that brah?

This is a discussion on Wats up with that brah? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is just bullsh1t... gm banned also lvl 81 mage before for "pm" him, the gm's are getting bored and ...
Page: 2

this is just bullsh1t... gm banned also lvl 81 mage before for "pm" him, the gm's are getting bored and banning legit ppl, instead ban all the koxpers, like toaster (lvl 83 koxp warrior) or that war32 guy got himself a bordered "h" and then lvl himself with koxp or legit i dunno but i guess koxp since he did the sh1t np transfer

Banned

lol, enoka spamming wierd shit all over eslant, shark idk wtf hes using prbly same lame ass bot to make him better in cz.:S[/b]
    You are probably right. During war there was so many koxpers/cheaters wallhacking ect. It was funny to see these mages spam that magic shield animation and dropping novas wall hacking and everything. Warriors 100% leg cut. Just amazing! Then you see the GM banning people but the people they were banning weren't in war lol. Pathetic. But they did do a good job of banning Shark. +1 to K2!

You are probably right. During war there was so many koxpers/cheaters wallhacking ect. It was funny to see these mages spam that magic shield animation and dropping novas wall hacking and everything. Warriors 100% leg cut. Just amazing! Then you see the GM banning people but the people they were banning weren't in war lol. Pathetic. But they did do a good job of banning Shark. +1 to K2![/b]

Exactly. I love it when people say K2 isn't doing their job when apparently, they are.

i played with shark for long time, i have never saw him using any king of cheat, he exp realy hard for his lvl, and farm very hard to get his items, he playing from start of CW, didnt see any reason for it.

realy lame that k2 ban the legit ppl and not all the k0xpers, it prety easy to see then and know who they are.

Banned

I think Shark was using the NP boost bug. Gm finally caught him.

dizz123

he prolly used the 50% xp bonus and 50% np bonus and got caught using them

i played with shark for long time, i have never saw him using any king of cheat, he exp realy hard for his lvl, and farm very hard to get his items, he playing from start of CW, didnt see any reason for it.

realy lame that k2 ban the legit ppl and not all the k0xpers, it prety easy to see then and know who they are.[/b]
    You don't have to see the cheats, the GM does. I hope you understand that the friend that you knew was not legit, in fact he was a cheater. The fact that he got banned proves it.

i dont think the 50% boost was around when he exped, and he exped with us for abit and his %% moved slow as ours, he got the 82>83 from the event, about the np boost, well i dont play on his char so i cant confirm or denay it, but i realy dont think he used it.

and about the thing that if he banned so he is 100% cheater, after 4-5years on KO, i can tell you, not only cheaters get banned, also legit ppl get banned so it not prove me anything about him being a cheater if he got banned..

i dont think the 50% boost was around when he exped, and he exped with us for abit and his %% moved slow as ours, he got the 82>83 from the event, about the np boost, well i dont play on his char so i cant confirm or denay it, but i realy dont think he used it.

and about the thing that if he banned so he is 100% cheater, after 4-5years on KO, i can tell you, not only cheaters get banned, also legit ppl get banned so it not prove me anything about him being a cheater if he got banned..[/b]
    Listen dude..I know shark from afk and he had lot of convos to vent etc..He sounds a nice guy..Koxp is not only what u can see..There's koxps that u cant understand or see as ppl said about 50% etc..K2 gms banning ppl after a warn they getting in database..I mean they checking ur account and they can see what kind of cheats and what kind of dupes etc u got on u or u used before so they know completely 100% what they do..Lots of times we said that ppl where legit for long time and we couldnt understand why they banned.. After time we found out that they where cheating..So i think that shark made the bad move and he got what he deserves .He is a nice person but still .. He did that bs...

HELLSFURY have a case like this ... they banned crasyone who is a 100% legitm player that never koexp ... he was in town doing nothing and got banned .... some mouths ago GM banned a lot of legitm players that went to ionia afther they got banned .... with so many koexp out there that we can clear see that they are koexp aren't banned and now they start banning legitm again ....... at this rate C-west will die ... so few legtim players , pk zones allways empty and now this shit ....

Imhotep

HELLSFURY have a case like this ... they banned crasyone who is a 100% legitm player that never koexp ... he was in town doing nothing and got banned .... some mouths ago GM banned a lot of legitm players that went to ionia afther they got banned .... with so many koexp out there that we can clear see that they are koexp aren't banned and now they start banning legitm again ....... at this rate C-west will die ... so few legtim players , pk zones allways empty and now this shit ....[/b]
    LEGIT

STOP SAYING LEGTIM

AQ YOUR FACE.

sorry, back to topic, I guess they used the 50% np scroll and GM realised what was up and /forbid_connect_shark :X

ClanoftheBrokenBow

HELLSFURY have a case like this ... they banned crasyone who is a 100% legitm player that never koexp ... he was in town doing nothing and got banned .... some mouths ago GM banned a lot of legitm players that went to ionia afther they got banned .... with so many koexp out there that we can clear see that they are koexp aren't banned and now they start banning legitm again ....... at this rate C-west will die ... so few legtim players , pk zones allways empty and now this shit ....[/b]
    just because the main character on the account claims to be legit...doesnt mean they werent cheating using one of the other two character slots.
    But obviously they were smart to ban him....dude had premium and PUS items so fast after all that and has been leveling a ton. so they banned him, and he still buys premium and has PUS items...innocent my ass, hes just addicted

donkeypunchthathoe lvl 80 aka mannyinbed just got banned. o.O If anyone knows if he buaght the char..please tell

R3birth

They could have been banned for TBL edits.. like if u change the look of armors or when u target a monster and u have a different symbol that circles the monster instead of the green thing.. thats wat the Log Check thing is suppose to do.. look for modified files... u don't have to be cheating

Banned

You are probably right. During war there was so many koxpers/cheaters wallhacking ect. It was funny to see these mages spam that magic shield animation and dropping novas wall hacking and everything. Warriors 100% leg cut. Just amazing! Then you see the GM banning people but the people they were banning weren't in war lol. Pathetic. But they did do a good job of banning Shark. +1 to K2![/b]
    get more resis
    I think Shark was using the NP boost bug. Gm finally caught him.[/b]

he prolly used the 50% xp bonus and 50% np bonus and got caught using them[/b]
    ya me too... i know lots of 75+ ppl who are using it...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast