Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A way to stop Duping.

This is a discussion on A way to stop Duping. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well here is a way to kil dupers, STOP all unquies form dropign for a week and dton tell anyone. ...
Page: 3

dragonsrock

well here is a way to kil dupers, STOP all unquies form dropign for a week and dton tell anyone. every time there is a new unquie ban account that made it. IF they could do it right with out banning innocents it should work pretty well i think.

Infinitemadness

Way to stop duping? Sell them at NPC's, how bad can they really fuck up the game when everyone has everything they need anyhow, and for those that need something make it off of other criteria. If you dont have X amount of NP or X amount of KC or premium or whatever to gain access, then you cant trade, buy, sell uniques. I dunno, but that will probably never happen either. blah.

your stupid[/b]
    Oh, the irony.

Banned

Oh, the irony.[/b]
    no seriously , you are acting like 10 years old , u quit ko , so fuk off -out ko forums
    what a moron put his ass in every damn topic you are worse then tez
    and kill muslims has nothing to do with the game duping

either you are a Jew or you got your ass kicked by muslims

P.S i had to flame his moron ass

no seriously , you are acting like 10 years old , u quit ko , so fuk off -out ko forums

P.S i had to flame his moron ass[/b]
    I think zero was joking.

:pic:

making k2 baning acc for dupe's will prolly ake em ban ur acc as well...as we know k2 is bunch of idiots u cant stop duping

and IBeta 99% of turkish ppl in this game r dupers so yeh muslim/turks have a lot to do with duping mate

InTheFog

killing muslims would reduce duping[/b]
    I think that is the most funny and right think i have heard! LOL

InTheFog

P.S i had to flame his moron ass[/b]
    Hey you moron you got problem with Jews?!.

zero wasnt joking.

Anyways, back in the day we've had the so called 'dupe whipes' and after those whipes i still saw 9043853049 people with the same duped gear/items they've had before the ' whipe ' all the duped items became legit now ( different id )

so there's really no way to tell if an item is duped or not.. unless you trace the history of the item/weapon, but knowing k2 that wont ever happen!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Duping isnt the main problem, K2 is.

InTheFog

smart words my friend.

Way to stop duping? Sell them at NPC's, how bad can they really fuck up the game when everyone has everything they need anyhow, and for those that need something make it off of other criteria. If you dont have X amount of NP or X amount of KC or premium or whatever to gain access, then you cant trade, buy, sell uniques. I dunno, but that will probably never happen either. blah.[/b]
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...ic=1614&hl=

Yes thats a thread i wrote almost 2 years ago detailing the exact thing you are talking about, at a time when the company you worked for were actively reading those forums. If one person at K2 had an IQ over 50 or even if you had exchanged employees with mcdonalds, you would have implemented similar plans when it mattered.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

From Ranking... some people cant see it

Please dont flame this, im looking for constructive criticism and elaboration.

Step 1) Remove all gold bars from the game for maybe 2 weeks.

Why? Maximum trade value will be 2bill or whatever. If the most expensive items in the game are valued at that, it forces down everything else due to items' inherent relative value. You cant have a glass belt and a piece of chitin +8 at the same price, so the chitin +8 price will fall accordingly. There will be no more trading for crazy amounts of gold bars.

Step 2) Introduce GM merchants around moradon selling DM drops (shards/raptors/elixirs/shell paulds etc) for fixed, lower prices.

These are basic items that are driving up prices, having a GM selling shards +1 for 60mill is going to force the competition to lower prices. All the money gained is deleted so in effect, money is being drained at the same time as prices are being lowered.

I can foresee people saying "well these are meant to be rare items that you farm". We had the same prices a few months ago, having a few extra shards +1 isnt going to kill anyone and is well worth the trouble for permanently lowering prices.

Remember people are used to playing with duped items. A large proportion of the items on the server have been deleted so naturally prices will rise unless GM's act to artificially put more items in the market.[/b]

Infinitemadness

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...ic=1614&hl=

Yes thats a thread i wrote almost 2 years ago detailing the exact thing you are talking about, at a time when the company you worked for were actively reading those forums. If one person at K2 had an IQ over 50 or even if you had exchanged employees with mcdonalds, you would have implemented similar plans when it mattered.[/b]
    Of course that was before I started working for them (I started July 14th, 2005), thats besides the point. However, nice thread, and I agree with you.

mammlea

how can u query a database that is writting in paper festo? ffs i think u were smarter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast