Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well whats going on with Ares!

This is a discussion on Well whats going on with Ares! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; -The only way to defet chaeter is.. to kick k2, mgames & noahsystem into the hell and get a company ...
Page: 3

-The only way to defet chaeter is..
    to kick k2, mgames & noahsystem into the hell and get a company witch is not totaly retarded, corrupt and incompetent, like blizzard > WOW / Warcraft 3 tft

if blizzard would host the game it would been maybe p2p (its anyway p2p but who cares) but atlest cheaters would been gone and the game would work correctly like MYKO does already...

wawh

-The only way to defet chaeter is..
    to kick k2, mgames & noahsystem into the hell and get a company witch is not totaly retarded, corrupt and incompetent, like blizzard > WOW / Warcraft 3 tft

if blizzard would host the game it would been maybe p2p (its anyway p2p but who cares) but atlest cheaters would been gone and the game would work correctly like MYKO does already...[/b]
    hmmm, dont think blizzard can make this game better, yes they would atleast try to get away from cheaters and better costumer support.
    but the main bugs need to fix with a patch from mgames, since they're are the creators. or they must hire korean experts wich know this game. they probably will, but it will cost a lot of money and not to mention this game is already gone to shit, no one can fix it unless a massive rollback from like 3-4 years will happen. wich i doubt

and yet you get another problem if you do... money, they wont get enough money to run and fix this game at the same time, 80% of this game is turk, maybe more, dont think turks are the highest income of this game... most turks will quit if they cant cheat. english players may come back, but it will be a large investment and a big risk

and lol at myko works correctly, its even worse. only good thing they did was banning chinese ppl

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

if Ares is deleted u can find me on Odin in MYKO

K2 has now just past below MYKO the only thing USKO has over MYKO is population but it is now laggier than MYKO so

1. high population with new cz= terrible pk
    2. too much lag= terrible pk
    3. all these + the koxp attack in november= many ppl quitting

so that means
    1. Odin has better pk omg wtf
    2. i still have friends in MYKO o.O
    3. MYKO runs KE/KA still so less bugs
    4. somewhat less ppl means more bosses for me and others so easy start

i dunno i might go o.O

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

hmmm, dont think blizzard can make this game better, yes they would atleast try to get away from cheaters and better costumer support.
    but the main bugs need to fix with a patch from mgames, since they're are the creators. or they must hire korean experts wich know this game. they probably will, but it will cost a lot of money and not to mention this game is already gone to shit, no one can fix it unless a massive rollback from like 3-4 years will happen. wich i doubt

and yet you get another problem if you do... money, they wont get enough money to run and fix this game at the same time, 80% of this game is turk, maybe more, dont think turks are the highest income of this game... most turks will quit if they cant cheat. english players may come back, but it will be a large investment and a big risk

and lol at myko works correctly, its even worse. only good thing they did was banning chinese ppl[/b]
    myko actually is working better than USKO atm... u might see that in my post above but... USKO has WORSE customer support, WORSE lag, WORSE gms (wow u may not believe me but... true), the only thing against MYKO would be the allowed macroing but if every1 can do it isnt it kinda fair? and the macroing they do is simply macroing its not hacks like KOXP and HeavensFire that is used here so all it does is hit the buttons for them and it cant be used in pk... the only things that MYKO has that is used for pk would be the speed glitching and the combo hacks which are being used here already.

so atm yes MYKO is better than USKO... but it still hasnt got me to go back yet becuz of all the time ive invested here.. but i have actually been playing MYKO again becuz the servers are down half the day and theres less lag there than there is here almost the entire time...

The only reason u could say MYKO is worse is macroing but every1 does it so its equally fair to all...

First of all if they did delete ares , it will be back online shortly (depends if they work hard)

KO database save's each time every day in a special database... After server restart , each server draws information from the database it is designated to...

So if Ares would be deleted as a server the worst case scenario would be

sever wouldnt exist for 2 days they would put up a new ares and load the database from the last save (meaning the day earlyer)

so if Ares would be deleted let's say 5.3.2007, they would load the database on the date 4.3.2007 so the worst that could happen is ud get Roll Backed 1 day...

But if K2 developers and constructors are dumb enough not to do it well say BB to ares

Milkshaker

First of all if they did delete ares , it will be back online shortly (depends if they work hard)

KO database save's each time every day in a special database... After server restart , each server draws information from the database it is designated to...

sever wouldnt exist for 2 days they would put up a new ares and load the database from the last save (meaning the day earlyer)

so if Ares would be deleted let's say 5.3.2007, they would load the database on the date 4.3.2007 so the worst that could happen is ud get Roll Backed 1 day...

But if K2 developers and constructors are dumb enough not to do it well say BB to ares [/b]

What some people are afraid of is a complete and total wipe of Ares and some of the other older servers. Meaning that since K2 cannot seem to get a grip on the problems, bugs, corruption and overall misuse of the server, a possible solution would be to wipe the server of all data, meaning all clans, characters, and items deleted and all game data reset for that server group. If the server was ever to be re-activated, all players would have to create new characters and start from level 1.

Lets embrace this and hope that K2 makes the right decision and deletes Ares, Diez, and Beramus asap.

If you backup the corrupted game data, then you are simply delaying the inevitable.

S> Level 57 orc mage TOTALLY PIMPED on Ares SUPER CHEAP !!!!!

Volcanic

But if K2 developers and constructors are dumb enough not to do it well say BB to ares [/b]
    I don`t play anymore so i can dish out the dirt. K2 DO NOT save the database. The last recording was the the end of KE/start of ROFD. They have not taken one since.

All the best.

Waz.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123