Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What is this?

This is a discussion on What is this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its a comander skill for faster run you have same speed like light fleet but never going down in time. ...
Page: 2

lustdark

its a comander skill for faster run you have same speed like light fleet but never going down in time. Most faster playr in war Ilove this skill - kill every rogues wfo try spike and run D

Its a fucking skill.[/b]

This is why you should never abuse your children, or else they'll turn into assholes like this dude.

As for why some commanders coudlnt use it, its like lightfeet. it takes the buff spot of your speed pot, so if you got a speed pot on, and try to use sprint it says failed, this one does the same thing. Just dont speed pot up if you know your high enough to get commander.

I loved saving money on speeds, and a 70 wariror on a server full of 65's was easy enough, having lightfeet made all those rogues unable to run away.

i love this skill whipping... when i was commander in war, i cought all rogues with my warrior haha...

first time i ever used it i got like 150+ kills in war rogues cant run from u with that on cause light feet has a small delay when its gone and that lasts like 10-20 minutes i think.

this may sound nub but back in the day when my dcz clan got it in LW ( ye we were that GG ) i used it and i caught up to rogues using light feet so i think its a bit faster than lightfeet

Banned

I have seen this on a few screenshots and I was wondering what it was.

[/b]
    DUH!...

it a wip that i used to punish ur mom

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Its a war commander skill. Skil that gives light feet speed for 20mins.[/b]
    +1

Alhena

hey can anyone tell how do the commanders give out notices.... they appear in green if i am right...

how do they do it... is it like the whip skill which comes in the skill tab or ....

sexyrexy

this may sound nub but back in the day when my dcz clan got it in LW ( ye we were that GG ) i used it and i caught up to rogues using light feet so i think its a bit faster than lightfeet[/b]
    that is because lightfeet has a delay inbetween each use (very minimal but it is there) whipping does not

and alhena
    they either use /command go left warder

or the hit H go to clan tab and double click the command box there

ooo

can u use a Transformation Scroll with this lightfeet skill instead of the horse during invasion? ( not in war zone )

marlot0

can u use a Transformation Scroll with this lightfeet skill instead of the horse during invasion? ( not in war zone )[/b]
    yes you can use. atleast i used power up transformations scrolls and it worked. well you wont look like hera and the othersyou will syill looking like a knight in a ponny but all them fuctions yes.

Cant use swift or speed pot at same time as whipping....

Banned

FUHKIN awesome to be blade mage and keep up with noob sins...

only downfall, if you&#39;re fighting a damn party with ice mages, the cool down time is long as old cow nuts, so after you get cured, ya gotta walk around like a noob for a few seconds >.<

FUHKIN awesome to be blade mage and keep up with noob sins...

only downfall, if you&#39;re fighting a damn party with ice mages, the cool down time is long as old cow nuts, so after you get cured, ya gotta walk around like a noob for a few seconds >.<[/b]

i just love to chace sins with it on my warrior rogue has to stop for a split second to re-lightfeet himself, and whipping lasts for 20 min

ChowBoy

Its a fucking skill.[/b]
    +1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast