Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What are the Chances?

This is a discussion on What are the Chances? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm Mixer.... Crack me a 16 char password utilizing lowercase,uppercase,digits,ASCII chars in under a week..[/b] i'll be back to you ...
Page: 4

Banned

Hmm Mixer.... Crack me a 16 char password utilizing lowercase,uppercase,digits,ASCII chars in under a week..[/b]

i'll be back to you on that in about an hour.

if you have patience,and the balls to go to jail for it[/b]
    Do it from country like a russia and they don't give a fuck americans wants sue you or so...

Do it from country like a russia and they don't give a fuck americans wants sue you or so...[/b]
    True, it cost them too much to send their lawyers over seas... lol, K2 is too cheap, they'd just give u whatever u wanted in game ^^

True, it cost them too much to send their lawyers over seas... lol, K2 is too cheap, they'd just give u whatever u wanted in game ^^[/b]
    They don't need to send lawyers overseas.....

wawh

rofl at thinking they can hack k2 servers...

k2 managers and costumer employees are idiots, ill give you that

But their tech team isnt, they're professional developers and spended shitload of money and time on security and a third party company is helping them
    They do not have any servers, well it could be but i doubt it, they hired a company for their servers and so, first you'll need to acces into k2s thing to get the database which will be encrypted to the max let alone if you'll ever gonna find direct acces to it apart from being in k2 office themselves....

So now you only got the database, but who needs that its based on myko which is already public.
    The server files are then secured by the third party company (from the servers itself) and extra secured by the tech team from k2 because you have to pass trough k2 first eh
    I'm sure if any ip that isnt matched to that of the admin that it automaticly shuts down and you won't have any chance in getting them

ohhh well, i doubt k2 files atm won't be hacked for a while if not forever, so yea stop hoping, its far more complex than you think and specially dont listen to mixer lol

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

From which hole came Mixer ? I never saw him before

listen fagget, i know everything hacking/programing dont bullshit me oke? Linust told me they can be acessed via any windows RDP if you got there ip. Its being firewalled by a custom security program that k2 tech team made. You can acess it through RDP IF you get k2's ip. If not u cant.
    STFU when you dont know shit[/b]

you fail

but youre a funny guy...keep em coming

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234