Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What do you guys think about X1X?

This is a discussion on What do you guys think about X1X? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a supicion that XIX is or was xXBonoXx, not seen him around in ages, and was similar to ...
Page: 3

sub

I have a supicion that XIX is or was xXBonoXx, not seen him around in ages, and was similar to XIX, so i think name change scroll used.

Originally posted by sub
    I have a supicion that XIX is or was xXBonoXx, not seen him around in ages, and was similar to XIX, so i think name change scroll used.
    wwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

:P

tho i do know who the character once belonged to :wub:

Inactive Member

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sub
    wwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

:P

tho i do know who the character once belonged to :wub: [/b]

x1x is a nice guy bit ko addicted (falls asleep at keyboard :P ) but still a very nice guy to talk with.

Banned

omg lets all spread rumors, i once heard x1x was the leader of a clan on orc side! AND THEY DUPE

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

nice enough guy, but lacking in skills.

Destroyer_Master

sprry man but yesterday bhh and his priest was there and since x1x was there and i was there was troll king and a Troll berserker which i (mage) was trying to pull the Troll berserker out of the way so the troll berserker will not hit and since it hit me pretty had and i am lvl 75 i towned as usaual and i said i am sorry for the tb trouble so i dont think that u should go and make post about ppl

Destroyer_Master

and if ppl have problem with x1x means that they have problems with our clan and he is my clannie so my word is the STFU mate <3 X1X B)

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master
    sprry man but yesterday bhh and his priest was there and since x1x was there and i was there was troll king and a Troll berserker which i (mage) was trying to pull the Troll berserker out of the way so the troll berserker will not hit and since it hit me pretty had and i am lvl 75 i towned as usaual and i said i am sorry for the tb trouble so i dont think that u should go and make post about ppl
    ok i readed this 4 times and still dont know what u mean

Originally posted by Lev0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lev0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Destroyer_Master
    i (mage) was trying to pull the Troll berserker out of the way so the troll berserker will not hit and since it hit me pretty had and i am lvl 75 i towned as usaual
    ok i readed this 4 times and still dont know what u mean[/b]
    he means this is. he towned after pull TB to the healer

tolgahan

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    Originally posted by Ali1989
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

I think he s nice guy...but he hates turks so he s a nice guy but he is a racist.Still a GG

Turk isn't a race.
    pshhhhht....

It's not. It's not even an ethnicity. 'Turk' is the name given to somebody who lives in Turkey and has resided there for some time, just like American is given to people from the US, Iraqi given to people from Iraq and so on...
    PPl who lives in Azerbaican are Turks too also turkmenistan kazakistan[/b]
    Your point? 'Turk' still isn't a race of people.[/b][/quote]
    if ur "race" is black,white,....(skin color) ppl yes turk is not a race. i dunno how u explain these in English.I just wanted to say Azerbaican ppl's roots are turks.they call themselfs turk too.
    But today turkiye turks ,azerbaican turks , turkmenistan turks and others have a litle bit different culture.But roots come from the same histroy,ppl. MAybe like Africa Africans and Afro Americans
    Saying "i hate turks" doesnt mean racism but what does it mean ?. racism is the closer one. so i use it :P

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by Lev0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lev0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Destroyer_Master
    ok i readed this 4 times and still dont know what u mean[/b]

trying to say that i pulled a monster and towned because it hit me too hard so it look like i was trying to lure which i didnt and i tped back to my priest and pulled it away thats why he is saying that we lure on him

ahhhhh

kk

well i only talked a couple times with xx vey first time was in game he was nice but showing off his gear and stuff and i was like zzzzzZZzzzz but hes a nice guy if u get to know him a bit

and ppl always attacking him because he babashops so what if he can afford it why not :rollseyes:

and destroyer stop luring plz :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i think ur all too obsessed with him and need to get off his balls

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i think ur all too obsessed with him and need to get off his balls
    ..asshole!
    u r just one of the fuker mod on this forum, always says stupid things on all member's posts!

... ouch sorry, you r a TURK, nvm then :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast