Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What do you think K2 will do during tonight's Maintenance?

This is a discussion on What do you think K2 will do during tonight's Maintenance? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they fixed nothing look at this http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=172325 i also heard they wanna bring out the new patch thursday or tuesday ...
Page: 4

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

they fixed nothing
    look at this
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=172325

i also heard they wanna bring out the new patch thursday or tuesday
    K2 should be banned <_<

Banned

Nothing changed i agree with that :s, no new patch, nothing, maybe some dupe wipes through

ApocolypsePiezo

Anyone ever thought how hard... it would be to run a 24/7 MMORPG game?

...i beleive they cant change the Core game language code of the game because they have added too much shit to the game , expansion ect. thats why autoloot will allways be around.

ever thought how hard it would be to reply to 1000 + cs tickets a day? impossible and very boring.
    ever thought how much they pay a GM? and they have alot of servers[/b]
    None of this is an excuse for a company that wishes to do business. There is no excuse for making bad business decisions. A business cannot make excuses for having a poor product, or having to pay too much money for their staff, or even gas prices making the plastic in their computers cost more. If they want to run a good business, they have to suck up all the obstacles in their way and make their customers happiness their number 1 priority.

Personally, with their next patch, I fear they are going to roll the servers back an entire week to before the gem patch. Everytime I try to log in this week it says my account is still in use. I thought you had to log out to really save your data before a system restart or new patch. If noones been able to log out all week long, then having a rollback of an entire week is possible right?
    Remember with the gem patch they had a boss event right before emergency maintenance? Then they did a "rollback". So just because we all had GM/Boss events and xp events doesnt mean they wont roll everyone back an entire week.
    Thats what I&#39;m worried about.

run around in circles and pick stuff off their shoes and maybe stick it up there nose!

muemel_

I <3 k2&#39;s haters :P[/b]
    :P
    me too :P

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

well there wasnt any maintenance was there ?

well there wasnt any maintenance was there ?[/b]
    I was sleep when maintenance should be but i think it was but they do nothing

Boyce

Hopefully; Fix the login issue, bifrost and gem drop rate.
    Realisticly; Login will be fixed, maybe.[/b]
    I win

I win[/b]
    gz:P

knightned

Well i havent been in this game long enough to comment on K2 but i think this is the worst ever managed game having the best Pk system compared to all the other games i have played my whole Gamer life ..... BTW that is only like 18 months :P[/b]
    lol the funny thing is that 1 of the greatest things about KO pk is combo. but its funny cos combo was a bug and used to be illegal until it was allowed Lol.

BestSin

I think they fixed the login problem

I am able to successfully log into the game...

but i have not been disconnected yet... so i&#39;m not 100% sure its fixed

papi_chulo

i was able to log for bdw this morning but i&#39;ve had some CRAZY LLAG any1 else?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234